• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do fat people really enjoy being gross? The ones that are capable of exericising.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do fat people really enjoying being slobs? The ones that are perfectly capable of working out but choose not to?

Your thoughts?

They have to know they look like shit. All they have to do is change their lifestyle but they choose not to. They would rather look like a beached whale and let people see them stuff their fat faces with junk food. They are like the plague. Just disgusting and really aggravating when you know that working out and eating right is not that difficult to do. This is not in reference to people who are overweight due to some disease. This is geared towards the fat people who sit on their ass all day long and feed their faces with food and pop and beer.

Why do you start so many useless threads?

BTW didn't you used to be a beached whale or still are? Cant you answer this your self or is this another diary entry you thought you'd share.

Stop concerning your self with everyone around you and what they are doing figure out your own life.

Why do you start so many useless threads?

BTW didn't you used to be a beached whale or still are? Cant you answer this your self or is this another diary entry you thought you'd share.

Stop concerning your self with everyone around you and what they are doing figure out your own life.

NO beached whale here. I just got my bodyfat measured by my doctor. 9% motherfucker is what I am. Up your ass skinny fucker. I can lift more than you by the way!

9% my ass, where in Chicago are you tough guy?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Everywhere....

I don't think so.... most really fat people I know have been made fun of all there lives, and deep down they're really sad.

But, my own observation tells me that a fat woman feels it most. I mean, imagine when it's very hot out and you start to perspire, can you imagine the funk and nastiness of a fat woman?

I think you will find most people on here have been fat at one time or the other. I know I have and no MF nobody wants to be fat if it was easy everyone would be fit. What about all the skinny MF that cant gain size you think they want to be that way.
Get your on life in check before you start putting down others and saying they can or cant or they are lazy.

Hell maybe in your eyes I am fat I got a belly right now. My diet is right, I lift 5 days a week do MMA 2 days a week for 2hrs at a time. So am I a fat slob?

Make some useful posts or go the fuck away.

NO beached whale here. I just got my bodyfat measured by my doctor. 9% motherfucker is what I am. Up your ass skinny fucker. I can lift more than you by the way!

Still worried about every one else :coffee:...

But skinny he can lift more than you...What you going do do bro?

IML Gear Cream!
I think you will find most people on here have been fat at one time or the other. I know I have and no MF nobody wants to be fat if it was easy everyone would be fit. What about all the skinny MF that cant gain size you think they want to be that way.
Get your on life in check before you start putting down others and saying they can or cant or they are lazy.

Hell maybe in your eyes I am fat I got a belly right now. My diet is right, I lift 5 days a week do MMA 2 days a week for 2hrs at a time. So am I a fat slob?

My point Is that yes most of us have been fat at one point in our lives and WE were able to get in shape. WE got in shape so why can't others? NO excuse.

I can relate to your post. I graduated high school with a 40" waist busting at the seam and weighed 285lb and was probably 40% body fat. I was strong as hell so nobody really picked on me for it. Joked, yes...but not flat out picking on me. They knew I'd still beat the shit out of them for it.

Anyways, I wanted a change of life style. I hopped on Ripped Fuel when it still had ephedrine in it (circa 2000). Within 10 months of eating clean, cutting out sodas, and exercising daily, I dropped to 175lbs. At my lowest, I got down to 167lbs but got called a gutted snow bird. lol.

At that point, I wanted my muscle back. Got on some Andro poppers and some PH that CEL had out at the time and got back up to a fairly lean 200lbs. That was my best appearance. Since then, it has been a slippery slope of trying to maintain/grow muscle while controlling the fat. I dont think there are more than a handful of people on this board that will ever be able to say they are happy with their appearance at any given time. But that is what we all strive for every day.

There has never been a time in my life where I was fat, but not depressed. The two went together. They fed off each other. Sometimes depression caused me to get fat, and sometimes getting fat caused depression.

I can't speak for other people, but for me, my mental health has an almost perfect correlation to the quality of my physique.

To each his own. If youre fat and happy, great. Im not. Nor am i happy when im skinny. Im never happy actually.

Maybe when i have to walk into a doorway sideways with a 30 inch waist, then maybe ill be somewhat content with things.

I'm only happy when I'm blowing my load :coffee:

What kind of doctor measures BF? When he measured it did he have both hands on your shoulders?

My point Is that yes most of us have been fat at one point in our lives and WE were able to get in shape. WE got in shape so why can't others? NO excuse.

So what, did you lose a little weight? And now you go around making sure everyone knows it. So you can get a pat on the head like a good little boy!
I can't fucking stand people like you! Looking at all these threads you keep starting, you strike me as an insecure little boy that is trying to overcompensate for how pathetic you really are!

So what, did you lose a little weight? And now you go around making sure everyone knows it. So you can get a pat on the head like a good little boy!
I can't fucking stand people like you! Looking at all these threads you keep starting, you strike me as an insecure little boy that is trying to overcompensate for how pathetic you really are!

Lost 100 pounds. Changed my lifestyle and the foods I eat. Now I crave things like grilled chicken and ice cold water. I have 9 % bodyfat now. No excuse for people who are fat asses to not do the same. Get off your lazy selfish asses and follow my lead motherfuckers. Erase Dominos out of your cell phone. Stop drinking beer and go to the gym instead.

Don't hold back bro, tell it like it is lol. I think most members on here agree with you though. I think his mother is Dear Abby or some shit from the kind of crap he posts.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't get why on that show extreme weight loss they can lose 200 pounds in one year with the help of that guy training them for 3 months then they do the rest by their selves. why are they so lazy they couldn't of done the work in the first place. Why do they need to be pushed to live a healthy life?

Lost 100 pounds. Changed my lifestyle and the foods I eat. Now I crave things like grilled chicken and ice cold water. I have 9 % bodyfat now. No excuse for people who are fat asses to not do the same. Get off your lazy selfish asses and follow my lead motherfuckers. Erase Dominos out of your cell phone. Stop drinking beer and go to the gym instead.

Proof or GTFO

Yes let's see your pics to prove your 9% BF or stfu and gtfo:

7713.men-body-fat1.jpg-550x01.jpg

Owned ;)

This guy is not 9% I guarantee it.

I found him
d0365091-1ae6-ae52.jpg

There posted my picture just to show ya.

Notice the nice little V line running down by my hips :)

Last edited:
Back