• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cardio yes or no if your goal is to build mass.

Im sure there are some people in the gym that smoke crack. Many people abuse stimulants.

Im sure there are some people in the gym that smoke crack. Many people abuse stimulants.

I shit you not. I was almost stronger natty being just on DScraze than after 5 months of gear. That stuff was crack for the muscles. The focus you got from that shit was amazing. I look better on gear by far. But lb for lb it's close in terms of strength and other factors. On dscraze the desire to workout was unmatched. On gear I'm tired a lot and anxiety is an issue with shit like EQ and Tren so it's hard to take it to the next level every day.

Last edited:
Cardio increases lung efficiency. Lung efficiency helps remove toxins from the body. Less toxins equal better cell function. I was a believer of the whole "don't do cardio or you will lose muscle" crap for a long time. Try adding low intensity cardio separate from your normal lifting during the day. Make sure you aren't doing it while depleted and your body wont have to dig into all the carbs you've consumed or break down muscle for energy. Bet is you will be able to train harder while doing weight training.

Cardio increases lung efficiency. Lung efficiency helps remove toxins from the body. Less toxins equal better cell function. I was a believer of the whole "don't do cardio or you will lose muscle" crap for a long time. Try adding low intensity cardio separate from your normal lifting during the day. Make sure you aren't doing it while depleted and your body wont have to dig into all the carbs you've consumed or break down muscle for energy. Bet is you will be able to train harder while doing weight training.

If a person ran 1 mile per day, would that be enough cardio in your opinion? Ive been told that running a half mile before lifting is a good warm up. I also like to finish my workouts with a half mile run.

Distance doesn't matter. Your body doesn't know how far you've ran unless you have something to tell you. Its about time and staying out of a catabolic state. I rarely do cardio right before or after I weight train. I try to get two meals in between and never anymore than 20 minutes of cardio at a time. If I feel like I need more I eat again and will do another bout of cardio.

I really like this exercise routine! I always practice it when i don't possess sufficient time to accomplish a lengthier one particular (20-30 min) which someone's fantastic.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, for metabolism and health. Just don't overdo it.

Back