• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reputable RC AI's

cutdown2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew a legit ai I had been unfortunate to try 4 bunk ais and need to get some feedback. I know purchase peptide was good but they are crap now. Also how do I pm friends?

I've had good success with MJR and Evolution myself

I've had good success with MJR and Evolution myself

I tried mjr not for me. Does evolution come in a clear or white suspension liquid? So far using maxi peps works but i have to get it up to 3.0mls works well but so high dosage its under dosed.

Blue Sky Peptide is on point. I have to have an AI that works or I grow tits fast...

I have heard nothing but good things of MJR. Bummer to hear that.

Bunk TB500 - God only knows wtf they are selling to people to inject into their bodies: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sh...eat-and-hungry?p=339900&viewfull=1#post339900

They selll Clen in capsules. Clen cant be accurately dosed by even big pharma in capsule form. Its so fucking dangerous it is ridiculous.

The had a bunk batch of Prami.

They are the most irresponsible RC/Peptide company out there. I wouldnt drink a bottle of water i bought from them.

Is it white or clear solution?

The AI's are all clear, the chems are in solution. Exemestane used to be a (white cloudy) suspension but it has been re-formulated to be in solution now as we felt that was the better product

Hardcore and superior have had good products for me.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I stopped using RC AI's years ago. I prefer generic pharma from overseas.

Crap? You obviously don't have a clue now do you?

Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew a legit ai I had been unfortunate to try 4 bunk ais and need to get some feedback. I know purchase peptide was good but they are crap now. Also how do I pm friends?

Back