IronMag Research Chems

AI trouble

Thread: AI trouble

Rep Points

Exclamation AI trouble

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if anyone knew a legit ai I had been unfortunate to try 4 bunk ais and need to get some feedback. I know purchase peptide was good but they are crap now. Also how do I pm friends?

Rep Points

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php

They are g2g I use the Ldex and Armoasin to keep the bloat down and Aromasin becuase it will totaly control your E level. Got my package 3 days after payment!

Rep Points

I just tried em bro they bloat the fk outa me

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cutdown2 View Post
    I just tried em bro they bloat the fk outa me

Ai's bloat the f out of you????
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Rep Points

Yeah this one did i also felt like crap on it. I do better on suspensions than on solutions.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

I am pretty sure the superior peptides has been testing there stuff and has documentation to prove its legit....

having said that AI's are supposed to reduce bloat. I would think that what ever was bloating you was something else man. also did you actually get you E2 level checked or are you just going off bloat?

I am using and have been using Purchase peptides adex(for my rat) for the last 2-3 months and all his bloods come back fine.
    All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Rep Points

Purchase peptide was the stuff i started with i had no problem. Worked excellent at .5 ml ed. Early this year they have changed from their usual white milky suspension to a clear solution. I got a first order during a promo which was bunk. I had to take 4.7ml daily to keep e2 in check. I spoke with their representatives and they sent me a replacement which as also bunk. It worked but in extremely high dosages up to 4 or 5mls per day. Now that is enough to completely destroy your estrogen. So i went ahead and tried other rc with little success. I am trying hardcore peps next. I was wondering if heavyiron had some input i know he used pp at one point now advocating hardcore peps.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

yeah my rat has the clear one.. and you got bloods right?

Rep Points

No blood but I can tell because.. When your e2 is high you feel like sht. You want to sleep all day appetite and sex drive is horrible!

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

Same thing can happen for a number of reasons... incliding a decimated e2...unless you get bloods you have no idea why it happening.

sent by owl

Rep Points

Yeah. I even backed down from it.Today i did .1 ml i noticed the puffiness it causes. Blood work i would use when I would be suspect from multiple brands that dry you up but you feel like crap. I am sensitive to e2 so I know. Like i mentioned PP worked but at supremely high doses coincidentally that's when they changed their suspension to a clear solution with a weaker taste.

vv MINE!!

Rep Points

My rats have had luck with CEM also... Im lucky they dont really get much sides from test just bloated if I dont administer an AI and I havent had issues with bunk stuff hopefully it gets sorted.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stretch512 View Post
    http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php

They are g2g I use the Ldex and Armoasin to keep the bloat down and Aromasin becuase it will totaly control your E level. Got my package 3 days after payment!
    ^^^

Again bro AG-Guys Ldex and Aromasin (suspensions) keep me bloat free all cycle and cruise. If AI is bloating you I would reach for some legit AI's.

Rep Points

Two worked for me Maxims i got a replacement was weak but works, and now hardcore peptides. The color of it is like milk lmao. But thanks bros im back in the dungeon!

domestic-supply.com
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have AI in tablet form.
    Vermodje Exemever (Aromasin) and Vermodje Anastrover (Arimidex) both in stock, also Alpha Pharma Letromina (Letrozole) coming in next week!

Also Terpafen Clomid and Wockhardt Tamoxifen both in stock as well as Alpha Pharma Vitagon HCG.

Available domestically. Only at domestic-supply.com