• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

AI trouble

cutdown2

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone knew a legit ai I had been unfortunate to try 4 bunk ais and need to get some feedback. I know purchase peptide was good but they are crap now. Also how do I pm friends?

Yeah this one did i also felt like crap on it. I do better on suspensions than on solutions.

I am pretty sure the superior peptides has been testing there stuff and has documentation to prove its legit....

having said that AI's are supposed to reduce bloat. I would think that what ever was bloating you was something else man. also did you actually get you E2 level checked or are you just going off bloat?

I am using and have been using Purchase peptides adex(for my rat) for the last 2-3 months and all his bloods come back fine.

Purchase peptide was the stuff i started with i had no problem. Worked excellent at .5 ml ed. Early this year they have changed from their usual white milky suspension to a clear solution. I got a first order during a promo which was bunk. I had to take 4.7ml daily to keep e2 in check. I spoke with their representatives and they sent me a replacement which as also bunk. It worked but in extremely high dosages up to 4 or 5mls per day. Now that is enough to completely destroy your estrogen. So i went ahead and tried other rc with little success. I am trying hardcore peps next. I was wondering if heavyiron had some input i know he used pp at one point now advocating hardcore peps.

yeah my rat has the clear one.. and you got bloods right?

No blood but I can tell because.. When your e2 is high you feel like sht. You want to sleep all day appetite and sex drive is horrible!

Same thing can happen for a number of reasons... incliding a decimated e2...unless you get bloods you have no idea why it happening.

sent by owl

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah. I even backed down from it.Today i did .1 ml i noticed the puffiness it causes. Blood work i would use when I would be suspect from multiple brands that dry you up but you feel like crap. I am sensitive to e2 so I know. Like i mentioned PP worked but at supremely high doses coincidentally that's when they changed their suspension to a clear solution with a weaker taste.

My rats have had luck with CEM also... Im lucky they dont really get much sides from test just bloated if I dont administer an AI and I havent had issues with bunk stuff hopefully it gets sorted.

http://www.ag-guys.com/store/home.php

They are g2g I use the Ldex and Armoasin to keep the bloat down and Aromasin becuase it will totaly control your E level. Got my package 3 days after payment!

^^^

Again bro AG-Guys Ldex and Aromasin (suspensions) keep me bloat free all cycle and cruise. If AI is bloating you I would reach for some legit AI's.

Two worked for me Maxims i got a replacement was weak but works, and now hardcore peptides. The color of it is like milk lmao. But thanks bros im back in the dungeon!

I have AI in tablet form.
Vermodje Exemever (Aromasin) and Vermodje Anastrover (Arimidex) both in stock, also Alpha Pharma Letromina (Letrozole) coming in next week! :)

Also Terpafen Clomid and Wockhardt Tamoxifen both in stock as well as Alpha Pharma Vitagon HCG.

Back