• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Automated Sperm Extractor

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://guyism.com/humor/chinese-hos...rm-extractor-aka-the-handiest-robot-ever.html

Chinese hospital introduces ‘automatic sperm extractor,’ aka the handiest robot ever

What might be the *handiest machine ever produced is just the next step in the ever-blurring line between man, machine, and sexuality. I, for one, welcome our new robot girlfriends.

Unlike that gf way back when who’d get tired while you got blue, this robot DOES NOT TIRE. It also features a massage pipe that can be adjusted to the height of the sperm donator. Much like the FleshLight all the guy has to do is saddle up to the machine, slide in, and let it do all the work. Frankly, I don’t see how this is any different than a doctor approved Fleshlight, but maybe I’m missing something here.

My biggest question is what the hell do we nickname this thing?

i clicked on this, i thought it was going to be a picture of the Captn.

^^ was hoping to see guy on guy action...

Ole righty does the same job for half the cost.....:callme:

I've got an human automated sperm extractor, and she's like the mail man, always delivers.

..... I'd rather girlfriend do the deed.... if you catch my drift..

tumblr_lymgdeDEB01r7vrnso1_1280.jpg

That's a great picture by the way, Chuck.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to charley again. :mooh:

IML Gear Cream!
No robot or flesh light can beat that.

Do they have a longer stroke setting? Does it come with a twist option?

So who will be the first to integrate it with a treadmill? Gyms could make a fortune...

Back