• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fair?

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
At 7'5", Sim Bhullar is the biggest player in the 2014 NBA Draft and is taller than any current NBA player

FAIR OR NOT?

DISCUSS

you could suck his cawk without bending down Sil hahahhhahahahaha, yeah its fair, he is using what he was given to play sport

^knows the logistics of sucking a dick :thinking:

its good that he doesnt have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome then

has different goals........:coffee:

He knows how to use a defibrillator, obviously :coffee:

he paid his dues in the gym

nice comeback bitches, now go and rim something, anything

Definitely fair but he might be to big to function properly. How long do you think a giant like that can keep running? and how fast? But I don't even watch b-ball so what do I know. :coffee:

All the super tall freaks end up having foot problems. I would bet he will have a injury plagued career and in the long run will be hardly mentionable.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, just because he's a pituitary gland freak doesn't mean he can ball...Remember the death stick, shawn bradley? He was 7'6".

Yeah, just because he's a pituitary gland freak doesn't mean he can ball...Remember the death stick, shawn bradley? He was 7'6".

....shawn came to philly, and what a drag he was, a mormon with no muscles....... waste of a draft pic :wits:

He always has a back up career as a street light.

Back