• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Second Lab Test Results

Thanks guys, it has been the same as I have found and what I have been trying to explain to the source and his "crew". But they insist otherwise and discredit my labwork and results.

I don't want anything from the source but it bothers me that they are trying to discredit me in order to keep selling consumers underdosed products.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

True, the prop & phenylprop, which makes up 90 mg of each 250 mg inject, would be almost gone by 5 days post-injection, BUT...didn't he say he got bloods done after 10 weeks? If so, the decanoate ester is not disadvantageous when it comes to elevating T levels. Yes, its longer ester results in less active testosterone being released into the bloodstream per mg injected, but this is irrelevant, as the decanoate ester is actually superior to shorter esters when it comes to elevating T levels over the long-term. This is due to its longer half-life leading to a greater build-up in blood levels over time. This is the reason why test cyp/enth always result in higher T levels than prop when tested at 4 weeks out when used at an equal dose...because the longer ester allows for a larger amount of hormone to build-up in the bloodstream. Test decanoate is the same way. Because it is longer than both enth & cyp, it will result in a higher peak blood level than either of them when used at equivalent doses (assuming it is used long enough to allow the blood level to reach its peak, which in this case was more than long enough).

Since testing was done at 10 weeks out, blood levels would already be at their peak when using decanoate. Although I could not say exactly, 100 mg of test undecanoate, when tested at peak blood levels, would probably provide a blood level equivalent to about 115-120 mg of test cyp or enth, so it is certainly better at elevating and sustaining blood levels with long-term use.

Sust also contains 60 mg of the isocaproate ester, which is almost as long as the enth ester. In total, each 250 mg injection supplies 160 mg of long-estered test (100 mg undecanoate & 60 mg isocaproate). In reality, an equal combination of decanoate and isocaproate is probably really damn close to proving peak blood levels similar to test cyp, as the one ester is slightly longer than cyp and the other slightly shorter. However, because more undecanoate is used than isocaproate (almost twice as much), the 100 mg Decano & 60 mg Iso found in Sust should result in slightly higher blood levels than straight test cyp when used at the same dose (160 mg).

In other words, 100 undec + 60 mg Iso is superior to 160 mg test cyp for maximizing T concentrations once peak blood levels are reached.

So, if he was using 1,000 mg of Sust per week, his total longe ester dose would be 640 mg (360 decan + 240 mg iso). Although the prop & phenyl prop, which equals out to 360 mg per week combined, would be almost gone at 5 days post-injection, it would not be completely gone--some would still be hanging around. Therefore, at least some of it needs to be included in the equation. All in all, the OP should have experienced a blood level similar to what is experienced when using at least 700 mg of test cyp at 5 days post-inject.

700 mg of long-esterd gear weekly, with the majority of it coming from the decanoate ester, should result in some pretty damn high blood levels after 10 weeks of regular use. In other words, thety should definitely be higher than what the test results indicated--considerably. however, I suppose it is possible, especially when dealing with UG's, that the ester ratio was not accurate. I have encountered gear before that was supposed to be Sust, but contained almost all prop. Needless to say, when I got blood work done at 7 days post-inject, my blood levels were shit--barely elevated. I was discreetly informed that this particular batch may have been screwed up and contained much more prop than it was supposed to, so I re-tested it a few weeks later at 2 days post-injection and my levels were through the roof, indicating that it did indeed contain much more prop than the label stated.

I am not saying this is the case here, but you never know with UGL's--weirder stuff has happened.
My comment on the decanoate ester was in the context of comparing it to Cyp or Enathate. Since we use that as the protocol. Regardless of the time on the decanoate it has less free hormone so it would measure lower total T mg for mg than Cyp or E. I know you already know this but not sure you understood the context of my answer.

Anyway there are several challenges comparing this blend to cyp or enanthate blood work results. Ultimately comparing 1 gram of Sust to 1 gram of Cyp under the present circumstances will definitely not yield similar results.

I'm not defending the brand in any way shape or form because it looks underdosed to me I just think we need to be fair when using a crude method like this.

I understand what your saying heavy.

There is two parts to this story. One is the first test enathanate blood work coming in low. Second is the recent sustanon results coming in low.

Either way the gear tested underdosed in two different circumstances.

We will pick some testers to test the gear shortly to put a end to this

My comment on the decanoate ester was in the context of comparing it to Cyp or Enathate. Since we use that as the protocol. Regardless of the time on the decanoate it has less free hormone so it would measure lower total T mg for mg than Cyp or E. I know you already know this but not sure you understood the context of my answer.
You are absolutely right when you say that the decanoate ester has less total test per mg (not much, though), but this does not mean it will always measure lower total T than Decanoate. Assuming the weekly dosage used for each ester is the same, we need to look at the number of weeks each drug was used in order to determine which one will provide a higher total T reading.

Longer esters, despite containing less total test per mg, will ALWAYS result in higher total T levels when used at equivalent doses, but ONLY once peak blood levels are reached, which will vary depending in the ester used. Before I go any further, please allow me to clarify what I am referring to when I use the term "peak blood levels" in this context. When I say "peak blood levels" I am not referring to how long it takes blood levels to peak after a single injection. Rather, I am talking about the length of time it takes for a given ester to reach maximum T levels with successive weekly injections.

For example, let's compare a short ester like test ace to a very long ester like Nebido (test undecanoate). Whe using a short ester like test ace at 1,000 mg/week, blood levels will reach peak concentrations within one week. No matter how many weeks we use test ace for at that dosage, blood levels will never climb any higher than they were during the first week. In other words, we could inject 1,000 mg of test ace at the start of each week for 8 weeks straight, but T levels will never climb any higher than they were during week 1. The ester just clears too fast to allows successive weekly injections to build on previous injections.

However, when using Nebido (test undecanoate) at 1,000 mg/week, it will take 8 full weeks to reach peak blood levels. This ester has bene shown to gradually release over a full 2 month period, according to recent research on TRT patients. One study showed that Nebido was able to maintain testosterone withina normal range for 2 whole months after a single 1,000 mg injection. We could never acheive something like that with test ace because it would completely clear the bloodstream after just one week, no matter how much we injected in a single inject. Obviously, this is why longer-esters are used for TRT and shorter esters aren't.

Well, it is precisely the very long half-life of Nebido which allows it to achieve higher total blood levels than test ace when used for 8 successive weeks. When using Nebido at a dose of 1,000 mg weekly, one's T levels would be through the damn roof after 8 weeks of use because 8 weeks of injections would have built up on each other. When using test ace, NONE of the weeks would have built up on each other...the ester is just too short. So, when trying to decide whether the Test ace or the Nebido results in higher blood levels, it is ALL dependent on how many weeks the drugs were used for. Obviously, if we get bloodwork after just one week, the test ace is going to result in higher blood levels than the Nebido because the entire amount of the drug is released during the first week. However, if we wait 8 weeks to get bloodwork, the nebido would result in higher T levels due to 8 weeks of successive injections building on each other.

In the end it really doesn't matter what ester is being used, as a longer ester will always result in a higher total blood levels than a shorter ester, so long as it is provided with enough time to maximize blood levels.

Of course, if we are comparng only a single injecion, then the shorter ester will always result in a higher peak level when used at equivalent doses, due to its rapid release rate into the bloodstream, but in the OP's case we are talking about somone who has been using Sust for 10 full weeks at 1,000 mg per week. Due to the inclusion of both decanoate and isocaproate in the Sust blend, blood levels would have already been maximized by 10 weeks. It's not like the guy did only one injection then got bloodwork. He did literally 10 weeks of injections at 1 gram per week. That is a LOT of build-up (Note: blood levels peak with decanoate after about 4 weeks).

The fact that the OP had his blood drawn after using a full gram of Sust for 10 weeks straight...and the fact he got his blood drawn only 3 days after his last inject, would have not only allowed the decanoate and isocaproate esters to reach peak blood levels, but the prop esters would have still been present as well. Taking all of this into consideration, his blood levels should have been much higher than it was.

I understand that the different esters used in Sust makes it very difficult to say exactly what his level should have been, but there is no doubt that it should have been much higher than it was.

Anyway there are several challenges comparing this blend to cyp or enanthate blood work results. Ultimately comparing 1 gram of Sust to 1 gram of Cyp under the present circumstances will definitely not yield similar results.
Agreed, but based on our understanding of the pharmakokinetics of each ester, we can at least know when a T reading is approaching an acceptable range at a given dosage. In this case it is certainly not.

I'm not defending the brand in any way shape or form because it looks underdosed to me I just think we need to be fair when using a crude method like this.
I agree 100%, buddy. By the way, I know you did not require all the basic explanations I typed out in this article, but I put them there for others. After reading what you said, I think we were both talking about two different things. You were probably talking about how long it takes for a single injection to reach peak blood levels, in which case you were absolutely correct that a shorter ester will always reach a higher level after a single inject, while I was refering the time it takes for blood levels to peak with successive injections. Obviously, this is two completely different things.

Good stuff here Mike, thanks. I needed that explanation to fully understand how the different esters would effect blood levels. Nice job like always you deliver clear concise information.

Wont prove a thing.

If something was proven nothing would be done about it. These sources have been doing the same shit for years and business is better than ever.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

My firs cycle in like 12yrs was using Z's gear. on 500mg test a week my test level was only 1400. They sent me some fresh gear to compensate me but I never pinned it. Its been sitting I my closet for like 2yrs..lol. Time to find a new lab bro. Thanks for posting bloods..

My firs cycle in like 12yrs was using Z's gear. on 500mg test a week my test level was only 1400. They sent me some fresh gear to compensate me but I never pinned it. Its been sitting I my closet for like 2yrs..lol. Time to find a new lab bro. Thanks for posting bloods..
Thanks for sharing your experience as well.

Back