• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Second Lab Test Results

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Labs attached. 750-1000mgs of sust250 for over 10 weeks, arimidex at 3-4mgs per week. Pinning was eod. Last pin was Wednesday morning, blood was taken Saturday morning.

If anybody has any input on values, please chime in.

This is the second time I test unclez/ep gear. First time 500mgs of test had me at 1474 test levels. This time I'm at 1911. Take it for what you want but in my opinion this gear is majorily underdosed....

muny6ymy.jpg

rasubu5e.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

hmm a gram and the number was 1900... seems a little low to me. I test over 1200 on 250 a week plus hcg. but I don't usually follow a protocol unless its for script, only because I know my gear is good and I really just want to make sure I'm not dead/dieing and check my e2.

Here's my first labs for comparison. This was on 500mgs a week of test E, 50mgs of dbol ed, and basically little to no AI.

9a6era4u.jpg

I want to understand the other values that are outbof range like MCH, etc.

hmm a gram and the number was 1900... seems a little low to me. I test over 1200 on 250 a week plus hcg. but I don't usually follow a protocol unless its for script, only because I know my gear is good and I really just want to make sure I'm not dead/dieing and check my e2.

I know, I won't be using this gear anymore for sure. It tested low twice for me. Im interested in figuring out why my other values are out of range.

Damn your estrogen is 144? My just came in at 36, am I too low? Your liver enzyme level was high at 187, ist that from the oral? Did they check your PSA? Mine came in at 4.1 and I'm not sure what to think about that.

Damn your estrogen is 144? My just came in at 36, am I too low? Your liver enzyme level was high at 187, ist that from the oral? Did they check your PSA? Mine came in at 4.1 and I'm not sure what to think about that.

That was my old test results, only put those to compare the values that keep coming out of range like MCH. 144 was high back then and dbol caused liver enzymes to be high.

The focus of this thread is the new test results in the first post.

Gotcha. Yep, your estrogen is a lot better now. I agree your test level should have been quite a bit higher on that dose. Thanks for posting these up.

Looks like you might have an iron deficiency or be anemic.....

Looks like you might have an iron deficiency or be anemic.....

Yea that's what my research shows is from having low mch, mcv, and hemoglobin with high rdw.

Brother, please test my brew and I will compensate you with some oil

IML Gear Cream!
have you sent the labs to z yet and asked about quality control?

Brother, please test my brew and I will compensate you with some oil

Thanks brother, cruising on your stuff now and will get bloods again in a few weeks. The low hemoglobin value concerns me. I think I'm going to start supplementing with iron to see if that gets me back in range. I hope im not anemic.

have you sent the labs to z yet and asked about quality control?

I did last time and was compensated but obviously I don't care to get compensated again. I don't want to keep wasting time pinning underdosed shit. I got great results on my last cycle too, I can only imagine with better gear what I could have accomplished.

I did last time and was compensated but obviously I don't care to get compensated again. I don't want to keep wasting time pinning underdosed shit. I got great results on my last cycle too, I can only imagine with better gear what I could have accomplished.

Hey bro, so you havent ran ur Crimson gear yet?? I believe we both ordered at same time originally..2 sales back. If u havent run it yet, your in for a pleasant surprise. You just may get the answer you seek! LOL. As you can see, Ive since been inspired enough to wear Crimson (as a supporter, not a rep). Oh, and I too also ran my previous cycle Euro Pharm Sustanon and Test Prop. I took 2 months off everything before blasting Crimson Tren, Primobolan, and Cyp. To say im happy would be an understatement.

I just started cruising on DQs cyp. I will test in a few weeks, I need to keep my eye on the other values.

Do you have bw to confirm this? You can still get great results on underdosed shit if your busting your ass in the gym and kitchen, ask me how I know....

I cook my chicken with injectable D-Bol as my oil of preferance.

Dem Gainz

What if I inject my chicken with dbol then cook and eat?

You're looking at 52 grams of protein per 8oz and 250mg of liver failure

IML Gear Cream!
If I would have knew, I would have used it to cook my meals....

The extreme high heat would severly damage whatever little hormone was in there at the beginning. Making a nice oil/vinegar dressing out of it would have been my first choice. :winkfinger:

Its tough to judge blends because the short esters have petered out by the time you get the draw. I don't think you can fairly count the short prop ester in this testing at all. Additionally the deconate ester is so heavy that it has less free hormone so you would have to account for that shortage as well.

I am looking into all of this right now! I just saw this today. I will get to the bottom of this.

^

Lol. I'm pretty sure things have been pretty well figured out..

Its tough to judge blends because the short esters have petered out by the time you get the draw. I don't think you can fairly count the short prop ester in this testing at all. Additionally the deconate ester is so heavy that it has less free hormone so you would have to account for that shortage as well.

True, the prop & phenylprop, which makes up 90 mg of each 250 mg inject, would be almost gone by 5 days post-injection, BUT...didn't he say he got bloods done after 10 weeks? If so, the decanoate ester is not disadvantageous when it comes to elevating T levels. Yes, its longer ester results in less active testosterone being released into the bloodstream per mg injected, but this is irrelevant, as the decanoate ester is actually superior to shorter esters when it comes to elevating T levels over the long-term. This is due to its longer half-life leading to a greater build-up in blood levels over time. This is the reason why test cyp/enth always result in higher T levels than prop when tested at 4 weeks out when used at an equal dose...because the longer ester allows for a larger amount of hormone to build-up in the bloodstream. Test decanoate is the same way. Because it is longer than both enth & cyp, it will result in a higher peak blood level than either of them when used at equivalent doses (assuming it is used long enough to allow the blood level to reach its peak, which in this case was more than long enough).

Since testing was done at 10 weeks out, blood levels would already be at their peak when using decanoate. Although I could not say exactly, 100 mg of test undecanoate, when tested at peak blood levels, would probably provide a blood level equivalent to about 115-120 mg of test cyp or enth, so it is certainly better at elevating and sustaining blood levels with long-term use.

Sust also contains 60 mg of the isocaproate ester, which is almost as long as the enth ester. In total, each 250 mg injection supplies 160 mg of long-estered test (100 mg undecanoate & 60 mg isocaproate). In reality, an equal combination of decanoate and isocaproate is probably really damn close to proving peak blood levels similar to test cyp, as the one ester is slightly longer than cyp and the other slightly shorter. However, because more undecanoate is used than isocaproate (almost twice as much), the 100 mg Decano & 60 mg Iso found in Sust should result in slightly higher blood levels than straight test cyp when used at the same dose (160 mg).

In other words, 100 undec + 60 mg Iso is superior to 160 mg test cyp for maximizing T concentrations once peak blood levels are reached.

So, if he was using 1,000 mg of Sust per week, his total longe ester dose would be 640 mg (360 decan + 240 mg iso). Although the prop & phenyl prop, which equals out to 360 mg per week combined, would be almost gone at 5 days post-injection, it would not be completely gone--some would still be hanging around. Therefore, at least some of it needs to be included in the equation. All in all, the OP should have experienced a blood level similar to what is experienced when using at least 700 mg of test cyp at 5 days post-inject.

700 mg of long-esterd gear weekly, with the majority of it coming from the decanoate ester, should result in some pretty damn high blood levels after 10 weeks of regular use. In other words, thety should definitely be higher than what the test results indicated--considerably. however, I suppose it is possible, especially when dealing with UG's, that the ester ratio was not accurate. I have encountered gear before that was supposed to be Sust, but contained almost all prop. Needless to say, when I got blood work done at 7 days post-inject, my blood levels were shit--barely elevated. I was discreetly informed that this particular batch may have been screwed up and contained much more prop than it was supposed to, so I re-tested it a few weeks later at 2 days post-injection and my levels were through the roof, indicating that it did indeed contain much more prop than the label stated.

I am not saying this is the case here, but you never know with UGL's--weirder stuff has happened.

Last edited:
Mike thank you for the nice explanation. You are correct, I started pinning back in early April. 4/4/14 to be exact. Last pin was morning of 6/18/14, blood was drawn approximately at noon on 6/21/14. Barely 3 days later.

Even if the compound contained more prop then it should, I would still see elevated levels from it with only 3 days after pin correct?

Mike thank you for the nice explanation. You are correct, I started pinning back in early April. 4/4/14 to be exact. Last pin was morning of 6/18/14, blood was drawn approximately at noon on 6/21/14. Barely 3 days later.

Even if the compound contained more prop then it should, I would still see elevated levels from it with only 3 days after pin correct?

It was only 3 days later? Then yes, your blood levels should have been even higher than what I previously thought...through the roof, actually, as even test prop levels will still be fairly high after 3 days.

It was only 3 days later? Then yes, your blood levels should have been even higher than what I previously thought...through the roof, actually, as even test prop levels will still be fairly high after 3 days.

Yes brother thank you. Only 3 days! Pinned on 6/18 blood drawn on 6/21. and the results were low, way lower then where they should be. The amount of time I used the gear and the short duration between the last pin and bw, should have gave me some pretty high levels as both the long and short esters should have been in my blood stream at the time. Which leads me to believe one thing, the gear is underdosed and/or contains the incorrect esters.

Also, I ran the test enath from the same source before that. 7 weeks in at 500mgs per week with 50mgs of dbol each day as well from the same source. I pinned on wed had bw on sat same as this time and test levels only came in at 1474. I'm not a guru on this but I believe they should have been much higher.

This all leads to the conclusion that this source is selling underdosed gear. No doubt in my mind.

your gear is definatly underdosed, i recently did a bloodtest. Pinned on sunday and did bloodwork on wednesday. Im 14 weeks on test c 250 mg and my t levels where 51 nmol eaquels to 1469 ng/dl

with 500 mg test u should have at least 2881 close to 3000 total T

Back