• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I got HRT, now what?

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I believe I found my golden goose. It turns out she was hiding in my wife's women's clinic. Her office is 90% female 10% male. I saw her last week and left the office with a 200mg a week test C script from a 2 year old blood test that had my test level at 500. Right now I am waiting on blood work to come back to see the rest of my levels. She doesn't know all there is to know but is more than willing to let me teach her. She told me I am not like her other male patients. I went there with a print out of PSL's
4ever young stack. She looked it over and said that looks like a winner. That night I picked up 4-200mg, 20 18g and 20 25g pins with 5 refills for $18.
This is the test, 1 bottle, 1 dose........:coffee:

045_zps22abf6a0.jpg

yup it's empty.....:coffee:

nah......:coffee:

Nice RED..... 23g pins[i i/2 in] are better for test[less discomfort]..years ago i hit my glutes[ass] now only my shoulders[1 in pins]..you can back load slin pins 25g & warm it up for a minute, but it won't hold much juice... injection site discomfort is normal at first.. but you'll get over it..give yourself time to adjust, as you go along you'll learn your own tricks. You do know test levels of 500 are to high to get trt.... mine dropped to 215. you'll need to watch your Hemoglobin levels[Hematocrit] & blood presure..

Welcome aboard REDDOG....

Last edited:
You should convince her you need massive amounts of increlex

"you'll need to watch your Hemoglobin levels[Hematocrit]" this from Charley.

:callme: Let's share pins...

You know what really made my 1st pin super perfect & reaaal easy?

The entire left side of my body is totally numb.

go move a weight.... and watch the gains stack up.

:callme: Let's share pins...

You know what really made my 1st pin super perfect & reaaal easy?

The entire left side of my body is totally numb.

..What happened Iron, did you get fucked up in Iraq... if My memory serves me, I'm thinking you're a Vet...I'm so old my memory doesn't serve me to good...

Well we're glad we still have you around, you're a good man Iron.... :winkfinger:

Become ironmags only legit source of gears....

I get 25% for the idea.

Meaning what?

meaning her other male patients have no idea what they were talking about, I told her what I read here about why gels and patches suck and stop working after 6 months and patches have low absorption rates. Just that I am more educated than what she is used to, all thanks to you degererates here learning me.......:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Look I'm new to this game, up until now my only sups were blow, weed and booze......so in between the ripping of reddog, suggestions and guidence would be greatly appreciated........:coffee:

Look I'm new to this game, up until now my only sups were blow, weed and booze......so in between the ripping of reddog, suggestions and guidence would be greatly appreciated........:coffee:

Just pm me, i will help you out.

now order some abombs and tren

one step at a time bro, after all I am an old man.......:coffee:

first time using anything constructive rather than destructive.........:coffee:

Back