• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar

jsmith1980

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Thinking about running anavar for my next cycle. Looks like it's pretty mild on liver (better than winny) and is good for cutting. Should I stack with test or run solo. I was thinking of running with test. Just wasn't sure what one. Any suggestions?

You need to run Test with it.

Test base is good but it depends what your goals are. Anavar is very mild but the strength surge is what you are going to notice more so than hardening you would get from winny. If you are an endurance person looking for extra strength Var is perfect as a standalone 40-60mg take with caffeine or grapefruit juice to have rapid absorption. If you are lifting and trying to harden up run your Test like normal and I found Var at 60mg to be my sweet spot. Get a good source because Var is faked a lot. You are going to like the strength increase you get.

and be careful where will you buy it..since most anavar are fake since they sale it for almost same price as d-bol or winstrol..but powder of oxandrolone = anavar is 3 x more expensive then d-bol or winstrol..

Been getting my gear from MLG. Had nothing but great experience with them. Any experience with their anavar? Their tren and sust is out of this world.

As for manufacturers.. Pharmacom Var is hot right now. My buddy (MarineJuiceHead) took that shit and loved it. He just started Vermodje var because Pharmacom var is sold out everywhere. After a few days, hes liking it..but only time will tell. Good luck with ur run..and like World Pharma , make sure ur shit is real

You can 'cut' on just about any steroid.

I would invest in more test and plan out a solid nutrition plan.

If you're set on Var I would run 80-100mg ed. IMO

As for manufacturers.. Pharmacom Var is hot right now. My buddy (MarineJuiceHead) took that shit and loved it. He just started Vermodje var because Pharmacom var is sold out everywhere. After a few days, hes liking it..but only time will tell. Good luck with ur run..and like World Pharma , make sure ur shit is real

Yup pharmacom is ridiculously good.

Gotta agree with this right here. You can cut on test, tren, mast, hell, I've even heard on guys cutting on dbol. Roid is right, plan and follow a solid diet and build off that, not the other way around of, plan out drug cycle then diet. Diet plan should always be first. Depending on what you want, bulking, cutting, recomp, etc. have that laid out then adjust fire with supplements/drugs. Trust me, drugs are not going to make up for a shitty diet plan. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to believe that years ago.

Gotta agree with this right here. You can cut on test, tren, mast, hell, I've even heard on guys cutting on dbol. Roid is right, plan and follow a solid diet and build off that, not the other way around of, plan out drug cycle then diet. Diet plan should always be first. Depending on what you want, bulking, cutting, recomp, etc. have that laid out then adjust fire with supplements/drugs. Trust me, drugs are not going to make up for a shitty diet plan. Unfortunately, I was stupid enough to believe that years ago.

If only the drugs could tho lol. Like pred said, it starts with the diet bro.

IML Gear Cream!
I would always run some test in every cycle, even if its just a TRT dose.

I would always run some test in every cycle, even if its just a TRT dose.

I always run test :) not in cycles just always lol

I run trt year round last 8 weeks on my cycle will be 100 mg ed of var I love that shit

I LOVE sustanon, anavar, EQ. Probably one of my favorite cycles thats actually pretty mild. ill run the sust at 750 (im on trt and blast and cruise year round) anavar at 80-100mg every day and EQ at 750 a week. One thing i noticed last go around with var that ive NEVER noticed before was appetite suppression. I had to FORCE food down my throat. Its NEVER happened to me before, and the var i use is human grade aids patient var lol. Not sure why last time was different. the gains from var are amazing (if you get legit var, which there is a lot of fake, or underdosed var out there). the pumps get to the point where you wanna do less weight cuz it hurts so much lol. your skin tightens up, and you also notice quite a bit of vascularity. me, i always got the pumps in my forearms biceps and calves. totally worth it though.

Agree, I'm cutting on 500mgs of test right now.

Agree, I'm cutting on 500mgs of test right now.
Agreed. It's all diet related if ya think about it. Unless ur cutting on drol or dbol lol

Agreed. It's all diet related if ya think about it. Unless ur cutting on drol or dbol lol

I've read about guys cutting on dbol. Helps retain muscle fullness while on a caloric deficit. I was thinking my next cycle I would keep test the same, add in some low dose dbol 25mgs, and some tren at 400mgs a week. As long as E2 is kept in range and diet is on point the bloat should stay down.

You guys should know my opinion by now. If your VAR is the real deal, 50mg or less daily, will help you get the results you seek. Back In the day, var use to only come In 2.5.& 5mg doses because people didnt run 80-100mg. It was unnecessary to achieve your goals. In times past, an excessive amount would be considered 40-50mg/day. It amazes how many people jump on VAR and go right to 80-100mg/day. There's a lot weak (or bunk shit out there) and people compensate for this with higher doses. Again, If your shit is legit, you can see amazing results using 30mg/day. If your VAR Is legit, and you start popping 100mg/day right from the start, be ready to back off because Its gonna be brutally Intense. Try it out for yourself.

I recommend always using a test with var because var only cycles are going to shut down your natural test production regardless. Var only cycles are reckless IMO.

Var from MLG is top notch just like all of their products. Great prices and fast shipping.

IML Gear Cream!
I've read about guys cutting on dbol. Helps retain muscle fullness while on a caloric deficit. I was thinking my next cycle I would keep test the same, add in some low dose dbol 25mgs, and some tren at 400mgs a week. As long as E2 is kept in range and diet is on point the bloat should stay down.
with that tren, thats not a bad idea at all...cuz we all know with tren, you can practically eat a whole pizza and next morning be ripped and soaking in sweat. lol

Tren + box of cinnamon toast crunch + chocolate milk = bedtime snack

Tren and Pizza win my heart over everytime!
^THIS lolol

I get fat if I look at a pizza Lmao
bro, im like that with anything unhealthy. but when im on tren, i can have more cheat days...its weird.. its like, ill bloat up on cheat day, but next morning and a pool of sweat later im lookin in my bedroom mirror goin "deeeyum son, im shredded"....I have no clue why that is but it happens EVERYTIME.

Anavar is a good complement to injectables but on its own it doesn't activate the androgen receptor in muscle or trigger any sort of increase in AR density. At best it just stimulates local IGF release from training which is great for anabolism but you're missing a whole dimension when your natural test is inhibited.

Back