• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Reddog309 on HRT

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

The OP knows how the dog rolls.......keeping bitches satisfied for 55 years...........:coffee:

I just hope my dick still works at 55. Poor fella takes at least one beating a day

At 55 mine takes a beating 2-3 times a week, cause I like it.......:coffee:

lol if you where beating it 3 times per week i dont think that you would be going for your HRT

how about you stick to what you know and go make some food that looks like vomit, that photochop app does not make you an authority on every subject.....thank you for your input................:coffee:

lol dont get mad grandpa,erectile dysfunction happens..especially at your age

I'm not mad Bro, you bring up some valid points, one day I will buy a photochop app and then I'll be hooooge and all knowing........:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
sure..start pinning that test and then you just might start not look like prepubertal female anymore..fingers crossed

one can only hope......:coffee:

The scab on my cawk from the fleshlight incident is not healing. Fucking thing should cum with a warning label. Or a safety insert like ikea furniture

You gotta keep your hands off it long enough for it to heal. I think you may be in trouble.

Ugh, Christ. I can't stop thinking about those two bumping uglies....

Back