• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

So I was reading Muscle and Development. Some guys on their cheat day consume alot!

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
One guy I forget his name, but he is a big time pro. He had an article done on him and he says that even up to two weeks out he consumes 15,000 calories, sometimes 20,000 on Sundays. His menu was insane. Eating a half pint of ice cream along with eggs and so forth in the morning. Unreal.

These guys do that cause of how much size they have correct? Stupid question possibly but just wanted your opinions.

Have you seen The Rock's cheat meals? Go look it up. It's insane how many pancakes, donuts, ect he eats in one day.

heavys cheat meals are pretty epic also... I cant eat that much after consuming my days food though.....I'd get sick

I'm Not sure I believe all that, I hold over 300 almost year round now with about 6500 cals a day

The idea is 6 days of clean dieting and 1 day of eating anything you want. The theory is your body is in such an efficient state of burning calories that it is impossible to store fat from that one day of cheating. Also your body takes extra if it needs to from that one day so you end up making better gains. And you just crap the rest out. Talk about wraparounds...:wacko:

Do you do that Rays? Do you have a cheat day once a week where you just eat whatever you want and not care how much of it you eat?

I saw a video of one of the guys in the Olympia that consumes 20000 on cheat days as well

Lol Even if that story worked for the rock, it wont work for you. Why?

1) You dont lift.

2) Youre not on the level of anabolics he was on

3) You do you have 1/6th the muscle mass he does.

If you ate 15k cals, youd prob end up in the ER, in a coma from diabetic shock.

10254036_835593203136196_3231886685833215226_n.jpg

I don't know that I believe he hits 20,000 calories but I guess it is possible

You gotta have that cheat day or at least meal to eat anything you want. It's not only for the physical benefits, but mental as well. When you're eating clean all you think about is the shit you can't eat! And it's such a great feeling to just chow down and not care once a week. It recharges the batteries and keeps ya going. Your mind and body need fat!!

Back