• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why do I worry about everyone else than me and make a ass out of myself on IMF.

IML Gear Cream!
Umm, no. Its not for me. I have a friend. He doesnt take Bodybuilding seriously at all. I'm in the gym busting my hump trying to make gainz and he's sitting there drinking a sprite. Im like "Those have gmo corn syrup in them can cause muscle wasting". He calls me a pussy and says he's gonna fuck my sister in her ass and wipe his cock on my bed sheets. Look, just send the pics. Im trying to situate this fiasco for you.

wtf the captn was over at my house and my sprite is gone, my sheets stink and my sister is walking with a pained look on her face...

I started lifting a few weeks ago and it upsets me that the guys i used to hang out with still eat brownies and drink whole milk and have not switched to 2% as i have.

Then i go to the Gym in my camo fatigue workout clothes and zoolander bandana and im ready to go hard. But then i see them in the gym and they actually make eye contact with people and talk, sometimes smile. and thats not going hard imo. They always say "hey we should go grab a few beers this weekend man, how are you doing lately" and i feel they are possessed by tetrahedron demonic entities that are trying to keep me from getting jerked. I am not as handsome as heavy iron either and i wanted to slash my wrists longways when he posted his pics. I workout for 45 days and i cannot get big yet.

Why do people choose to be Fat skinny or why do they choose to have cancer? Why does my penis pale in comparison to theirs in the sauna? DHT deficiency? Aids? Please advise.

Fuck cant give you any more reps, hahaha.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

wtf the captn was over at my house and my sprite is gone, my sheets stink and my sister is walking with a pained look on her face...

Who the fuck does capt think he is drinking all that sprite, kobe bryant?

WTF is this random shit that has no association to whatever the fuck or who the fuck that you are posting about.
This random disassociated shit reads like something that someone would post due to them having organic brain syndrome and brain damage from huffing glue out of a paper bag.

I just cant figure out why I worry bout everyone else than me. The guy is bigger next to me in the gym. I think I am 9% body fat but I am really alot more. I am so skinny fat. Why wont people just let me make my diary posts and let me strut around like I have a big cock.
Why cant I get anyone to love me more than myself..... I guess I am just living to learn

Nobody gives a shit about any of your posts anymore you should like a fucking 12 year old bitch. Go get your period and move on to ASF.

Was it a sexually satisfied pained look on her face?

WTF is this random shit that has no association to whatever the fuck or who the fuck that you are posting about.
This random disassociated shit reads like something that someone would post due to them having organic brain syndrome and brain damage from huffing glue out of a paper bag.

Pretty clear who it was about. Aimed at all the random crap livingtolearn troll has been fooling the other boards with. Yes I do think he has some brain syndrome due to huffing glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like this guy, nice word play...

Insecure? :thumb:

I can't remember, but aren't you the same guy that "doesn't care about life?" Could be way wrong bere

I'm positive its not

:coffee:

Did not aspect this thread to get this much traffic. I was just messing with the latest troll on the boards.

Did not aspect this thread to get this much traffic. I was just messing with the latest troll on the boards.

Maybe it's because of all the fans L2L made?

But then again, maybe not.

Back