• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Boehner to sue Obama.

dogsoldier

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you think the Speaker of the House has the balls to file a civil complaint at Obama for over reach or is he blowing smoke. You're thoughts.

I think he will go through with it. He is probably hoping it will divert people's attention away from his failure to fight Obama care.

I don't think it was a failure to fight obamacare. Politicians are in the pockets of business, both sides. Insurance companies are businesses and are pleased as punch that they now have 345 million people who now must by healthcare through them. Those campaign donations paid off.

A phuquin sham. These guys are trying to save their image after W. They're accusing Obama of everything W was guilty of just to try to throw you off track.

Throw all the bums out!

I don't think it was a failure to fight obamacare.
Republicans want their leaders to fight it but instead they have no intention of repealing it. That's the failure I was speaking of.

W and Obama are/were terrible. We need someone that has balls and brains. I hope the public wises up and tosses all of these long term politicians out and get some fresh blood in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W and Obama are/were terrible. We need someone that has balls and brains. I hope the public wises up and tosses all of these long term politicians out and get some fresh blood in there.

The public never will wise up. They will continue to vote only for this party because they don't want the other party to win. Goes for both sides.

The voting public will vote for neither balls or brains because the vast majority of the voting public have neither, let alone one or the other.

Back