• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Major Announcement Coming!

Sex with who..what? I would need proof of that. Pictures at least. Yesss....the proof is in the pudding.. yessss.

th

Last edited:
Sex with who..what? I would need proof of that. Pictures at least. Yesss....the proof is in the pudding.. yessss.

th

It's all in the archives! Search with key words: Azza, pedo, not the children please

judge not, lest be judged.......:coffee:

I am The People's Choice, that is a fact and can not be refuted...........:coffee:

I am The People's Choice, that is a fact and can not be refuted...........:coffee:

Was mate. That's all in the past now. Relive days of former glory with other retirement village residence. Time to pay your respects to Griff, the new Peoples Choice.

Was mate. That's all in the past now. Relive days of former glory with other retirement village residence. Time to pay your respects to Griff, the new Peoples Choice.

I see what you are doing...hitting The People's Choice with a multi pronged attack. I can't be beat and I won't be beat, I pity the fool who tries........:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
i would love to be his first banning, not sure to mention that his wife was addicted to pain meds from seeing his ugly fucking head everyday, will that do it?

Dragging his wife into this huh?
How would you like some more creative edits?
I can probably come up with some to complement KOS.

Back