• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Major Announcement Coming!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm excited! :daydream:

That's amazing. I didn't think I would live to see the day.

I would like to thank............:coffee:

The excitement has given me loose bowels.

The excitement has given me loose bowels.

It's not the excitement... it was the gay pride parade. It was fun this year wasn't it? Next year we should dress up like a electrical outlet and a plug

who is this Major Announcement?any pics/video of this soldier coming?thx

Tears will flow. For me, tears of joy. ....

IML Gear Cream!
It is done....

I'm hoping for one of two things...either full nudes of the Captn and SheriV or the stars and likes are back!

It is done....

Well...
I have not received any spam PMs offering 5% off what ever it is that will cause an increase of 1000% of what ever so it must not be done yet.

Disclaimer:
This post has not been evaluated by the FDA. This post is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

It is done....

It is my absolute pleasure to Welcome Anything Goes latest moderator, KillerOfSaints.

Both Sil and KOS will own your hearts and minds :lol:

I'm so happy I could fuck a grapefruit...

and If i said anything about you in the mod section, i was joking :eeck:

I love it when a plan comes together.

It's not the excitement... it was the gay pride parade. It was fun this year wasn't it? Next year we should dress up like a electrical outlet and a plug

Just tell evryone so they can steal our idea.

IML Gear Cream!
Whew! That was a close one Cappy, for a second there I was a lil worried, cause I thought you were gonna say I'm getting buried!

KOS lifts though, he won't fit in very well round the cesspool known as the mod forum.

And for Kos....

How to Dress Like a Mod, Mod is a culture and fashion style based on the Modernism culture of the late 1950s to late 1960s. The fashion originally came from people from the streets of London, England. It looks classic and great, and is now popular throughout the world!

Dressing Mod

670px-Dress-Like-a-Mod-Step-8.jpg

1Get the classic Mod look clothes. You can look great as a Mod without spending a lot of money.
Look for well-made, slim-cut suits. The original mods wore tailored suits (black, gray and brown) with vests and pocket squares. Pants should be slim and suits should always be three button.
You don't need to wear a suit. You can try collared shirts and luxe sweaters. Button-up collared shirts, cashmere sweaters and patterned shirts are all popular choices for this fashion style.
Favor trousers over jeans. Classic black trousers or suit pants. Jeans are rarely appropriate for the mod look for men.

Get a Mop-top haircut. Grow your hair out to have a bit of the bowl cut. Your hair should look like the Beatles around 1965.
Haircut like the Beatles, sure, but definitely don't listen to Beatles music. Prefer The Who; Oasis and more modern mod music.

670px-Dress-Like-a-Mod-Step-9.jpg

Accessorize. Thin ties, newsboy caps and scarves all pull together the look for men.
Buttons from mod bands and British flag pins can complete the look.

670px-Dress-Like-a-Mod-Step-10.jpg

670px-Dress-Like-a-Mod-Step-11.jpg

Wear a coat in the winter. Try close-cut, thin coats.
Coats should always be thin, not baggy. Peacoats and trench coats are popular.
It is good to get a British made coat like Burberry. But buy an old one at a thrift store; it will look more authentic and be cheaper.
You can also have a Royal Air Force coat with a logo from The Who, The Untouchables or others.

670px-Dress-Like-a-Mod-Step-12.jpg

Got ya!

From parts unknown...KOS has arrived...

Ps...send me half of half of half of any free greaz...graciass

He'll never log off now :lol:

congrats...be sure to read some PM'S as i did. but don't get carried away with it. I was up 2 full days doing so.

congrats!long overdue..red will overdose on test when he finds out

Back