• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Journey to the XPC Arnold Bench Qualifier

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Going to be going through PSL for my journey to the XPC Arnold Bench Qualifier... Excited. PSL and I have communicated quite a few times over recent months and I find him to be a stand up guy. I hope this log works out and our adventure together proves to be pleasurable for all the followers.

This journey will be rough, making it to the Arnold Classic will be one hell of an achievement and one that I for sure can accomplish. I will get to compete with the best. I am not too happy that it will be bench only, but I must be patient. The rest will come with time, dedication, and hard work.

Speaking of time. Remember that OLD ASS LOG I had in the training section entitled my quest for a 450+lbs bench? It took me 4 years... that is right 4 years to accomplish that... Now I am 470lbs+ bencher.
Dedicate yourself, find your passion, and WORK.

Today was suspended good mornings. WORK

After good mornings, we hit the rest

Good mornings
Squats 225lbs 5x5
2sets of lunges (light)
Bands for Leg Curls.

Got a nice one in today posting soon :)

Sunday is either speed or volume, decided to do some "heavy" volume today!

After speed work hit the triceps
Tate presses
then pushdowns (drop sets)

3 sets chest supported rows

3 sets bicep curls.

Good afternoon everyone,

Today was that max effort squat with 100lbs chains. I made it to 385lbs without wraps. From there I jumped to 425lbs with wraps (that is 525lbs at the top).

Took me two attempts to smash this weight, but I got it. Had to get my head and technique correct !

just remember these videos guys. because this is BEFORE i start my PSL gear...

Bench night against bands ahhh gonna be tough

Today got some nice lifts in.

Hit max effort on the bands for bench. used the black mini bands.
Stopped a bit shy of my max--not allowed to risk missing the set!

After this I did 3 sets with hanging kettlebells to work on stabilizers

Then I jumped in on some Push Press.

Got some nice lift

IML Gear Cream!

After push press did some dips and a few band push-downs
I was honestly just dead.

Wait until I start up that psl gear :(

Whoops smiley face lol

Ckcrown thank you for this amazing log!

Good afternoon everyone,

Today was that max effort squat with 100lbs chains. I made it to 385lbs without wraps. From there I jumped to 425lbs with wraps (that is 525lbs at the top).

Took me two attempts to smash this weight, but I got it. Had to get my head and technique correct !

Completely amateur question, but how do the wraps contribute? Keep your kneecaps from popping off? I'm wondering for my own use as I go up lbs on squats.

Very dissapointing deadlift day failed to make my pr and got my ass kicked all around

rumy6e2e.jpg

Completely amateur question, but how do the wraps contribute? Keep your kneecaps from popping off? I'm wondering for my own use as I go up lbs on squats.

Wraps give you more pop out the hole and help you get the weight up out the bottom.

Wraps give you more pop out the hole and help you get the weight up out the bottom.

Thanks! Not what I expected at all. Best of luck! Watching your progress ;)

PS I did Arnold Amateur this year. On my bucket list.

Sent from outer space.

Thank you everyone.
Soon will be starting that PSL Sauce and will see how that goes. I expect big things... always do. And like I tell anyone who questions my authenticity. Logs lie... videos don't. You see my starting numbers so you will surely see where I end up.
Bare in mind not ALL gains are made from gear, my training, dedication, and diet matter as well. But, it will be evident if the gear sucks or not. I have no reason to doubt, if I did I wouldn't be staking my Arnold Classic Qualifier on them....

You look very solid brother, its a pleasure to have you video logging.

You look very solid brother, its a pleasure to have you video logging.
Thanks brother going to be a good run i hope. There are a few qualifiers coming up so it's gonna be a matter of how soon I am ready

465 two board. Not a bad baseline for about 3 months out (depending)

After this we did 4-5 sets off a 3 board against bands for triceps.
Followed by Dumbbell shoulder press (3 sets light)
Then some rope push downs.

Heavy weight takes it out of you!

Started PSL gear last night
500mg EQ
Today I took 10mg M1T.

Time to lift :) Going to give the M1T a trial run at 20mg/day for 25 days. Then we will do more serious dosage once the contest draws near.

Not much to report from todays workout. Just did a lot of accessory work to bring up lagging parts

Weighted extensions off the GHR Max Effort
Weighted extensions for reps
Walking Lunges
GHR 10 sets of 5 (still new at these I suck at them)
Hamstring Curls with a band 100 reps
Abs

Back