Maximpep

BUSHMASTER's CJC no /dac, GHRP2 Log, sponsored by MAXIMPEP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

BOARD REP

Rep Points

BUSHMASTER's CJC no /dac, GHRP2 Log, sponsored by MAXIMPEP

Started 100mcg of cjc1295 and ghrp2 today. I am currently 233lbs and have been dieting for a few weeks. I do a 4 day workout split for now and will try and be as detailed as I can without logging here every single day. Will post pics when I hit 220ish.

What I am currently using:

500mg Omnadren
    400mg Bayer Primo
    3.6iu Genotropin
    1mg Adex mon,wed,fri
    25mcg t3
    75mcg t4
    100mcg cjc and ghrp2

I will be waking and pinning the peptides and waiting 30min to eat anything. I normally do this with gh anyways so it's not a big deal. During this time I do have a BCAA shake that has 5g BCAA, Green Vibrance and 2 tbsp ACV. Second pin of peps will be normally at 1pm which is 3hrs after my last meal and 1hr before the next. The third pin will be at around 5pm which is also 3hrs post meal and also pre workout on week days. PWO I will pin my whole dose of 3.6ius of Genos and may do a 4th shot of peps pre bed.

Today is a leg day and here is what I will be eating.

Meal 1: 4oz Chicken, 1 cup Oatmeal mixed with 4 TBSP Grits OR Cream Rice

Meal 2: 4oz Chicken, 1.5 cup Rice, 1/4 cup Raisins, 2oz greens (broccolli, green beans, cabbage, lettuce etc)

Meal 3: 8 egg whites (1.75 cups), 5g Leucine, 1.5 cup Rice, 2oz greens (broccolli, green beans, cabbage, lettuce etc)

Meal 4: 4oz Chicken, 5g Leucine, 10oz Potato (sweet OR red),

Meal 5: 4oz Chicken, 1 scoop Cellucor Whey, 3/4 cup Oats

Middle Night: 10g BCAA with 16oz water
    Buyriptropin@safe-mail.net

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Subbed.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bushmaster View Post
    Started 100mcg of cjc1295 and ghrp2 today. I am currently 233lbs and have been dieting for a few weeks. I do a 4 day workout split for now and will try and be as detailed as I can without logging here every single day. Will post pics when I hit 220ish.

What I am currently using:

500mg Omnadren
    400mg Bayer Primo
    3.6iu Genotropin
    1mg Adex mon,wed,fri
    25mcg t3
    75mcg t4
    100mcg cjc and ghrp2

I will be waking and pinning the peptides and waiting 30min to eat anything. I normally do this with gh anyways so it's not a big deal. During this time I do have a BCAA shake that has 5g BCAA, Green Vibrance and 2 tbsp ACV. Second pin of peps will be normally at 1pm which is 3hrs after my last meal and 1hr before the next. The third pin will be at around 5pm which is also 3hrs post meal and also pre workout on week days. PWO I will pin my whole dose of 3.6ius of Genos and may do a 4th shot of peps pre bed.

Today is a leg day and here is what I will be eating.

Meal 1: 4oz Chicken, 1 cup Oatmeal mixed with 4 TBSP Grits OR Cream Rice

Meal 2: 4oz Chicken, 1.5 cup Rice, 1/4 cup Raisins, 2oz greens (broccolli, green beans, cabbage, lettuce etc)

Meal 3: 8 egg whites (1.75 cups), 5g Leucine, 1.5 cup Rice, 2oz greens (broccolli, green beans, cabbage, lettuce etc)

Meal 4: 4oz Chicken, 5g Leucine, 10oz Potato (sweet OR red),

Meal 5: 4oz Chicken, 1 scoop Cellucor Whey, 3/4 cup Oats

Good DIET, I just don't how a big guy like you can eat that little, but it is solid. I eat pretty close to that, but have more healthy fats in mine. I have taken that GENO, it is top notch, but was real interested how peptides would be with it. I am thinking the same way as you. Looking forward too seeing how this works.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by pesty4077 View Post
    Good DIET, I just don't how a big guy like you can eat that little, but it is solid. I eat pretty close to that, but have more healthy fats in mine. I have taken that GENO, it is top notch, but was real interested how peptides would be with it. I am thinking the same way as you. Looking forward too seeing how this works.
    Thanks man and I feel the same way about the portions. The reason I start so low on everything is to drastically bring my waist down for the show and to drop fat at an accelerated rate. I want to be ready 6 weeks out, bump the hormones, add food, add slin and drop cardio. I have done this in the past and actually grow into the show. As I get leaner I will show you pics and you'll start to see what I am doing. I will at first look like a small light heavy. By the end with hormones and everything sky high I may be a heavyweight. When I say sky high I mean a little over 2g or so. Also Genos dose will go up, maybe by double when 8 weeks out. I am 20 weeks out now.

Rep Points

Thanks man and I feel the same way about the portions. The reason I start so low on everything is to drastically bring my waist down for the show and to drop fat at an accelerated rate. I want to be ready 6 weeks out, bump the hormones, add food, add slin and drop cardio. I have done this in the past and actually grow into the show. As I get leaner I will show you pics and you'll start to see what I am doing. I will at first look like a small light heavy. By the end with hormones and everything sky high I may be a heavyweight. When I say sky high I mean a little over 2g or so. Also Genos dose will go up, maybe by double when 8 weeks out. I am 20 weeks out now.
    Good points. I always said you can grow into a show if you do the DIET right. I probably don't look as good as you, but look at these pictures when I started and 11 weeks later. I know I am leaner then started.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...and-Genotropin

I think we have some same approaches on things, looking forward to see your progress and rooting for you.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Subbed bushy. I like your dieting techniques.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Are you taking the peps pre-wo since you are taking gh post-wo? I keep reading that its better to take the peps post-wo.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    Are you taking the peps pre-wo since you are taking gh post-wo? I keep reading that its better to take the peps post-wo.

Yes sir. I would do it as you have said but then I would be doing the gh pre. With gh pre the peps probably would be useless with igf being converted from the gh. I don't think the body would pulse anymore gh. I am no guru on peps and will take advice from anyone with experience.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Yes sir. I would do it as you have said but then I would be doing the gh pre. With gh pre the peps probably would be useless with igf being converted from the gh. I don't think the body would pulse anymore gh. I am no guru on peps and will take advice from anyone with experience.
    No experience here in peps honestly. What you are saying makes sense. I've read something recently about gh and peps together, I think it was something to the effect of pinning the peps prior to gh inorder to get the body to pulse natural gh first. I'll try to dig it up again.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I like the looks of this Bush. I'll be following along

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

GEARED UP
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subbed

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/crimson-pharma/
    Email for list: crimsonpharma@gmail.com
    CRIMSON PHARMA
    HIGHEST QUALITY OILS
    MOST COMPETITIVE PRICING
    AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Today is a rest day and diet is below. Was 233.2lbs this am. Did 20min fasted cardio on stairmill.

Meal*1: 6oz Chicken, 3/4 cup Oatmeal mixed with 2 TBSP Cream Rice

Meal 2: 6oz Chicken, 1 cup Rice, greens

Meal 3: 6oz Chicken, 1 cup Rice, greens

Meal 4: 6oz Chicken, 7oz Potato (sweet OR red)

Meal 5: 4oz Steak, 1 scoop Cellucor Whey, 1/3 cup Nuts

DISCLAIMER: THE PEPTIDES ARE FOR RESEARCH ONLY AND *NOT* FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Your approach on pep dosing and GH dosing are interesting. Most of the time its recommended to dose peps immediately following work out however I'm interested in your technique, it will definitely yield results. If I were to chime in on anything it would be dose timing in correlation to eating. 2 hour window of not eating before dosing and don't consume any carbs or fats for 30 minutes after dosing. I see you already know that, just throwing out the importance of it.

Great log!

anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z82 View Post
    Your approach on pep dosing and GH dosing are interesting. Most of the time its recommended to dose peps immediately following work out however I'm interested in your technique, it will definitely yield results. If I were to chime in on anything it would be dose timing in correlation to eating. 2 hour window of not eating before dosing and don't consume any carbs or fats for 30 minutes after dosing. I see you already know that, just throwing out the importance of it.

Great log!
    Thank you. Had to find a way to keep the Genos pwo.

Had four doses yesterday and about to administer the second today. I am a lot hungrier than usual and very tired. Nothing else has changed in my life, diet, training so the Peps are causing this. It's great when you track everything because you can see every little subtle change.

I am going to refer to myself as taking these peptides in this log from time to time. Just want you all to know I mean my lab animal. No way would I inject anything into my body. I am not a junkie.

Rep Points

Subbed.

senior memeber

Rep Points

i have found that most people way over think this stuff i have done pep and igf and hgh all kinds of wrong ways and all ways as long as i took them in some way i got results.like before i knew better i was taking cjc,ipam,igf-lr3,hgh,mt2 in one pin at the same time after workouts one time a day got crazy stupid results.right now i am taking cjc no dac ,ipam and igf same time same pin after workouts again results are great. stopped them for a couple days from staying tired all day and to see if they were really working. gained about 3-4 pounds of fat abs are hard to see got back on and couple days abs are back weight dropped back. so any ways my point being even when doing pep and hormones in general i think as long as you are getting them in your body and doing every thing else on point they are going to work.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Weight is 233lbs this am. Very thirsty, hungry and tired today. Did 20min cardio on stairmill and asked someone helping me if I can up the cardio. So will be doing 20min 5x a week now to speed up fat loss. Today is a chest/shoulder day and this is what I am eating.

UPPER Body Day Diet:

Meal 1: 6oz Chicken, 1 cup Oatmeal mixed with 2 TBSP Rice

Meal 2: 6oz Chicken, 1.5 cup Rice, green beans

Meal 3: 6oz Chicken, 1.5 cup Rice, broccolli

Meal 4: 6oz Chicken, 10oz Potato (sweet OR red)

Rep Points

Weight is 233lbs this am. Very thirsty, hungry and tired today. Did 20min cardio on stairmill and asked someone helping me if I can up the cardio. So will be doing 20min 5x a week now to speed up fat loss. Today is a chest/shoulder day and this is what I am eating.

UPPER Body Day Diet:

Meal 1: 6oz Chicken, 1 cup Oatmeal mixed with 2 TBSP Rice

Meal 2: 6oz Chicken, 1.5 cup Rice, green beans

Meal 3: 6oz Chicken, 1.5 cup Rice, broccolli

Meal 4: 6oz Chicken, 10oz Potato (sweet OR red)

Any reason for no added fats in your meals? any EFA's?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soujerz View Post
    Any reason for no added fats in your meals? any EFA's?
    My coach doesn't like mixing fats with carbs while cutting. I always have but this approach works well for me. I use about 8g of omega 3's a day.

Rep Points

My coach doesn't like mixing fats with carbs while cutting. I always have but this approach works well for me. I use about 8g of omega 3's a day.

Interesting, possibly since you have a lot of meals he wants insulin to spike drive in carbs and protein then lower quickly. From my knowledge carbs + protein spike insulin, Fats will dictate how long the spike is as well as lower the height of the spike by slowing digestion but the insulin levels are sustained longer. Again im no diet expert just trying to learn all the in's and out's.

Also when on gear, especially androgens, carbs and protein become tantamount to fats. Since you don't have to worry about fats for your hormones.

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Hows it working so far for you brother?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    Hows it working so far for you brother?
    Great, thanks for asking.

Weight was 234.8lbs this am. Was 231.4lbs on Saturday before cheat meal. Destroyed legs on Sunday with chain squats and banded leg press. Also did occluded leg extensions.

Hunger is getting worse and I cut almonds from last meal to drop more. Weight isn't budging but day by day I look leaner. May be very hard for me to get below 198lbs at this point. Pep research is going great. Pumps in gym are skin tearing!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

234.2lbs today. Everyday I look leaner in the mirror. Had an amazing chest/shoulder workout yesterday. With my shoulder issues I mainly do hammer strength machines for chest. Everything with a very slow eccentric and a flex at full contraction. I lift light for my size but I keep growing by just adding more time under tension. Only lifts I go heavy on are squats and deads. For instance I did chained squats this week pyramiding up by sets of 8 with a 3sec eccentric. Hit 315x8. This was after leg curls.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

233.4lbs today. Actually can see good abs in mirror now and not long before I am getting some good conditioning. Hunger seems better now and have dropped all direct fats from diet and added carbs. I feel like with higher igf it creates more insulin resistance so carbs I can get away with very easily. May have a cheat on Saturday but won't be too far off diet.

Trained on Thursday and my back hurts everywhere. I am doing all sets to absolute failure with 3-4 drop sets after the last set.

So far research is awesome with the peps. May have to keep this research goimg!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Pic of me at work. Abs slightly visible now. uploadfromtaptalk1405112858278.jpg

Rep Points

Sheep shears and they would really be showing

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm subbed to this. I just bought some more cjc and ghrp from them today. They've been my go to place lately. Now I just need to get some genotropins

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    Sheep shears and they would really be showing
    I know I will in about 6 weeks when I am 12 weeks out.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Doctor View Post
    I'm subbed to this. I just bought some more cjc and ghrp from them today. They've been my go to place lately. Now I just need to get some genotropins
    I actually just switched over to Serono due to cost.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hit arms today.

Supinated db curl with 3sec eccentric- 4 sets of 10

Reverse ezbar curl, sets of 10 with 6 partials- 4 sets

Occluded ezbar curl. Set of 30, rest 30sec, set of 20, rest 30sec, set of 10

Rope pushdowns - 4 sets of 20 with 1sec flex

Db overhead extensions- 4 sets. 15,12,10,8

Occluded one arm cable pushdowns- 4 sets of 15 per arm with no rest alternating arms.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I actually just switched over to Serono due to cost.
    Which one do you like better?

Hit arms today.

Supinated db curl with 3sec eccentric- 4 sets of 10

Reverse ezbar curl, sets of 10 with 6 partials- 4 sets

Occluded ezbar curl. Set of 30, rest 30sec, set of 20, rest 30sec, set of 10

Rope pushdowns - 4 sets of 20 with 1sec flex

Db overhead extensions- 4 sets. 15,12,10,8

Occluded one arm cable pushdowns- 4 sets of 15 per arm with no rest alternating arms.
    Do you do stretches post workout? Like cable rope stretch for tricep or pulling from a pullup bar for bis?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast