• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

theCapnt's goal to destroy IMF

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
He's come a long way since this post, the head jew is controlling his strings now......:coffee:

sup dems. been hunting around this joint. Fuck. The degenerates around here nearly make us look like girl scouts. I just saw ET getting head, and this other chick getting backdoor AP! Sniff, I fucking love this place!

10492502_1452124675042963_3446484015398133565_n.jpg

Last edited:
Another good one from Saney.......:coffee:

it's so nice to have finally found a place we can call home and not worry about some faggot mods attitude problems. I'd like to jizz in their macaroni.

maybe you can get the head jew to remove it.......:coffee:

I know...its hilarious....almost as funny as the 1 millionth time using coffee drinking emoticon

I know...its hilarious....almost as funny as the 1 millionth time using the old man thing that you got from someone else...your a mod now, at least be original,
I am the People's Choice, you are theCaptn's choice to duel me, Bring it on hillbilly..........:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
ironic, ain't it hillbilly........:coffee:

hillbillymotorcycle.gif

:coffee:

I like the coffee emoticon

I know...its hilarious....almost as funny as the 1 millionth time using the old man thing that you got from someone else...your a mod now, at least be original,
I am the People's Choice, you are theCaptn's choice to duel me, Bring it on hillbilly..........:coffee:

[video=youtube;5QVWAg4AmT0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5QVWAg4AmT0[/video]

IML Gear Cream!
sorry bro, taken care of it now......:coffee:

Now I can pm Red to get tips on effectively using the "drinking coffee" emoticon.....:coffee:

Just doesn't pop like when Red does it. Did I not use enough periods for emphasis? When do I use 4 and when do I use up to 7? Is 7 like the double finger? :flipoff:

this place does lack originality, seems the chimers can follow but can’t lead, all they have a sheep mentality, e.g. the coffee

I do too, it's like the word fuck, it captures my every mood and intent.......:coffee:
I too feel like the word "fuck" captures my every mood and intent

it sucks when you feel like something is slipping right out from under you.........:coffee:

Getting stalked is the greatest form of flattery thank you red :daydream:

Back