• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

i turned a girl gay

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i dated a chick 6 years ago...not really dated as much as banged a few times
anyway...she moved to n carolina with this ugly chick
this is legitimately that chick

its crazy

just saying
i seriously made this meme
10487637_1452134705041960_514628772_n.jpg

LMAO KOS. I don't know if thats something you want to spread around too much.

It may be that you were not sensitive enough as to her needs for emotional closeness and did not bond with her by spending hours talking about random stuff that doesn't mean shit.
If you never discussed cat issues with her that could have been another reason she ran off.

Combined with the above if you don't eat pussy as well as that ugly chick does then no wonder she ran off..

i dated a chick 6 years ago...not really dated as much as banged a few times
anyway...she moved to n carolina with this ugly chick
this is legitimately that chick

its crazy

just saying
i seriously made this meme
10487637_1452134705041960_514628772_n.jpg

Im gonna go with the eating pussy part...

I dont happen to really like cats and I'm uncomfortable with "bnding" so I cant relate to the rest

post up pics...we'll help you judge what happened

I dont happen to really like cats and I'm uncomfortable with "bnding" so I cant relate to the rest

Good points.
Superior carpet munching technique is the most important factor in maintaining a long term relationship.

I was invited to be a Dutch boy once. I was i could tell you how glorious it was. But it was wierd. Speaking of wierd i thought it was funny they were both on birth control. Even weirder was how upset they got when I cummed in one of them. Like I spoiled her vagina. I didn't hear much after that. I got me a nap

IML Gear Cream!
whats with all this glass is half empty shit.....did u ever consider u fucked her so good that she knew no other man could better you, so flipped to the other side?

alright im bullshitting......perhaps u hit the wrong hole?

I'm sure he licks butterfly like a bull in a china shop, just like everything else he does.......:coffee:

Back