• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The good news keeps rolling!

theCaptn'

DRSE owns this shithole
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Again????

Is this the luckiest month since Lucky McLuckluck found a giant bag of fortune cookies in a medical waster disposal unit?

Probably!

The suspense is going to fucking hurt!

Probably!

:daydream:

^^^^ :daydream:

Let me guess, KOS went straight up to Admin? :wacko:

I bet that Captn got himself a signed copy of “How To Fuck A Grapefruit", by Kai Greene instructional DVD

It's my absolute pleasure to welcome Griffith as the New Peoples Choice!
Many thanks to the old Peoples Choice, Reddog who has contributed a flood of tears and bad gas to the forum.
Fairwell Red, enjoy your well-earned retirement mate!

9 minutes after i got the title and ive changed my goals to "different" and forgot where i left my fucken car keys.....

jk red, i still luv yah bro....

hard core faggotry in here, this place has gone to shit, its run by stooges, only a passing glance to what it once was

IML Gear Cream!
Bit like your car azza

It's my absolute pleasure to welcome Griffith as the New Peoples Choice!
Many thanks to the old Peoples Choice, Reddog who has contributed a flood of tears and bad gas to the forum.
Fairwell Red, enjoy your well-earned retirement mate!

Me thinks WP is cutting your free gear with stupid pills.......:coffee:

well you got the biggest free gear whore on your team now, the emporium will be little lite from now on.......:coffee:

:coffee:

Well it's true. Heavy left DRSE to join AMA, they don't restrict foreskins as much as we do and accept Denny's coupons - even expired ones.

holy shit where are my fucking free gears....do i need to be mod over here to be showered in free gears? because its not panning out over on asf

IML Gear Cream!
holy shit where are my fucking free gears....do i need to be mod over here to be showered in free gears? because its not panning out over on asf
The AMA guys like tits and ass. Get posting....

Yes, what Heavy said!

I heard UncleZ is giving out free gear.....:winkfinger:

The AMA guys like tits and ass. Get posting....

idk man..I can't compete with whats been posted so far.

my tits may never come out from under shirt again!

they came out? da fuck? really? link or it didnt happen......

.... tits are way down on my list of what i need from a woman, let's start with a soul,sweet eyes, a smile & a good heart....I'm big on loyalty... it may sound stupid to a lot of guys, but those married guys know of what I speak... :daydream:

:coffee:

.... tits are way down on my list of what i need from a woman, let's start with a soul,sweet eyes, a smile & a good heart....I'm big on loyalty... it may sound stupid to a lot of guys, but those married guys know of what I speak... :daydream:

<3

There is free gear I have been paying for that shit? Sign me up who should I send the cock and ball pics too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One does not simply ask for Free gears.

Back when i was mod, people thought i would pm sponsors nicely and finesse my way into a good deal. Or use my semi-jerked and pale physique to intrigue them into sponsoring me.

Truth is, i would pm their IP addy and tell them im coming over there to hang them off a fucking balcony by their ankles if they dont just give me the God Damned gears!

Back