• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Griffith! The New Peoples Choice!

IML Gear Cream!
....lots of junk food,,,, open 24hrs....

wawa21.jpg

You have stores just for junk food? lolz

I seen on cable here "the united states of bacon" and thought wtf, how can a stroke be a show lolz

I seen on cable here "the united states of bacon" and thought wtf, how can a stroke be a show lolz

..... they don't call us 'Americans' for nothing... :mooh:

Bacon is the greatest food ever invented! when I go to the breakfast buffet I start at bacon and thats where I get my moneys back. I figure bacon at a regular resturant is $2 for 2 slices and a buffet is about $10, so a plate of bacon should be about $40, thats a $30 profit right there

Bacon is the greatest food ever invented! when I go to the breakfast buffet I start at bacon and thats where I get my moneys back. I figure bacon at a regular resturant is $2 for 2 slices and a buffet is about $10, so a plate of bacon should be about $40, thats a $30 profit right there

good for the economy also, it helps employs nurses, doctors and long term care staff after your stroke/heart attack....not to mention the pharmaceutical companies developing treatments lolz

you really eat bacon like that?

red, you are better than kiddie jokes
thats azzas thing .. I really hope you don't flash us your anus next
well part of me hopes you do

what have you got against my anus? IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE WHEN I DID IT, but hey you looked, downloaded the pics and rubbed one out to my shit chute

Anti-Semite at werk....... But I digress.... The trick is to ensure the stack of rashers is greater than, or equal to the thickness of the two slices of toast bread.

:daydream:

good for the economy also, it helps employs nurses, doctors and long term care staff after your stroke/heart attack....not to mention the pharmaceutical companies developing treatments lolz

you really eat bacon like that?
I actually love bacon, when I was a kid I used to run around the house with a slice in each hand. when I was in Hawaii over xmas a couple of local guys I was working with said I eat like a local and they couldnt believe how much Kalua pork devoured, which is now my second favorite food after bacon

what have you got against my anus? IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE WHEN I DID IT, but hey you looked, downloaded the pics and rubbed one out to my shit chute

my son was 18 anyway, and no he didn’t care cause he knew it was a joke which it was, and no one asked you to look over a dozen times, i can imagine your wives tongue in there you fat cunt

Back