• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Phone hacked?

Bigjay73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So my crazy ass ex girlfreind somehow got a copy of all of my text messages and browsing history for the last 8 or 9'months. She claims she had someone get the info for her but wont tell me who or how. Some of the info she told me about points to her actually having the info. Some of the things she told me she read about happened before we started dating. How in the fuck did she do this? I flipped my lid when I found out and drop kicked her bipolar ass. Should I contact the FCC or something? Shes lucky i didnt backup the videos she made for me or id plaster the internet with them.

So my crazy ass ex girlfreind somehow got a copy of all of my text messages and browsing history for the last 8 or 9'months. She claims she had someone get the info for her but wont tell me who or how. Some of the info she told me about points to her actually having the info. Some of the things she told me she read about happened before we started dating. How in the fuck did she do this? I flipped my lid when I found out and drop kicked her bipolar ass. Should I contact the FCC or something? Shes lucky i didnt backup the videos she made for me or id plaster the internet with them.
You must find a way to retrieve these videos and plaster away. But if you could please start the plastering in the AG section before the rest of the interwebz. Thanks bro:winkfinger:

It is possible to retrieve these but it would take a good hacker with expensive software. Unless he actually had the phone for a period of time then it wouldn't be that hard. Fucking crazy women bro I swear.

Better check you bank accounts.

Crazy pigs.

th

I so wish i could get the vids. Definite AG material. You should see what she did with a chocolate covered strawberry.
And unless she did something at night when i was sleeping, she never had access to my phone. Girl wasnt very tech savvy

Crazy pigs. QUOTE]
You have no clue. Dated for 5 months. First month was amazing. Then the shit began. Everytime I left the house she asked me what girl I was going to meet. Got mad if I stopped by my parents house. I do service work. Any after hours calls I took she accused me of screwing someone. Shit got old fast but the sex was so friggin good I held onto it for a while longer than I should have. Damn she was smokin hot. Why can't you find a girl that is a sex addict who isn't mental?

I googled this "can a cell phone be hacked" and a lot of shit came up, Start reading bro........:coffee:

She put a app on your phone that is hidden. If you left it sitting you are as good as got. I could put it on under 5 sec. There are other ways to do it also like connecting to wifi and accepting a page .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would it pull up crap from 9 months ago though? I'm clueless with this stuff.

IML Gear Cream!
Just to add to it, weeks ago she asked me how to use itunes on my phone and watched me log in. She could have gotten my apple password at the time. Just don't see how she got old texts that I deleted long ago. Time to do a factory reset I suppose. Already changed all my passwords.

iPhones will keep text for along time bro. They also make a cable you can plug in and get all the data from a phone also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back