Crimson Pharma

product quality

Thread: product quality

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

product quality

Hey guys wondering about the quality of the gear and what your cycle looks like and goals

░░░░░░░░░
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

BadGas, HeavyB, Rambo, DarkHrse, Mansir, Cardealer, any of these guys will be more then willing to vouch & I'm sure they will chime in.

I use my own brew. Looking forward to seeing responses

Rep Points

I'm on 600mg Tren E from Crimson. Been on for about 8 or 9 weeks. It is working rather nicely to say the least.

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Currently on Week 8 : My cycle is going to run a total of 20 weeks

Compounds: Crimson Tren E, Crimson Primo, Crimson Test Cyp, Crimson Mast P, Vermodje Anavar

My goal this cycle was to harden up and get stronger on the front end of the cycle, while dieting to lose weight and trim fat. So I went with the ever so versatile compound, Tren E because of its 500 anabolic and androgenic rating "in both categories", while running moderate dose of Primo and low dose of Cyp. The back end of the cycle will be to lose more weight and cut. So I'll taper off Tren, increase Primo dose to 600mg, add anavar, and eventually Mast P.

Week 1-2 (Tren E 200mg / Primo 200mg / Test Cyp 250mg) Week 10 (Start dropping Tren E 200mg week thru week 13)
    Week 3-5 (Tren E 400mg / Primo 300mg / Test Cyp 250mg) Week 14 (Primo 600mg/Var 30mg@day/Mast 125mg EOD/Cyp 375)
    Week 6-7 (Tren E 600mg / Primo 300mg / Test Cyp 375mg) Week 18-20 (Primo 300mg/Cyp 250)
    Week 8-9 (Tren E 800mg / Primo 500mg / Test Cup 375mg) Week 22 PCT (HCG, Nolva, Aromasin)

I can tell you my results have been great so far. For the 1st time ever, I'm trying to eat clean. I also dropped the booze. I use to drink 3-4 times a week. I've only drank once since starting this blast. My weight has dropped from 215 to 207 (but over all I'm down from 225lbs July 2013 & 235 lbs July 2012)since starting. My strength has increased in all areas. People have noticed the transformation in a short amount of time.

The funny thing, is my friend who's running same cycle as me, but doesn't have the weight/fat issues I had, He's looking huge and he's only been on for 4 weeks! His diet is totally different though, he's on high calorie intake. He wants to be big!!

I've not gotten any bloodwork done. I can only tell anyone I'm super happy with the results.
    I know there are guys with Crimson gear that will be getting bloods and posting results. Rambo99 is one of them, so keep a look out for them. Everyone knows he's an unbiased member of this forum that will post exactly the results he gets.

Feel free to pm me any questions guys. I'm not a board rep, I just choose to support Crimson in part because I trust DQ explicitly, but of course because the results I've seen from this gear have completely won me over.

I may wear Crimson, but I support other sponsors here as well. This site has quite a few great sponsors. Find what makes you happy is the best advice I can give ya's!!

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I didn't read BadGas's novel lol but yea I will be getting bloods. I'm cruising on test cyp at 500mgs a week right now. It's only the second week but I'm still dropping fat and building muscle. I've also gotten real vascular lately and I wake up in cold sweats.....I think DQ spiked this shit with tren.....

Pharma Grade Caber 20x1mg 55USD http://steelgear.net/mens-health/cabergoline

Use discount code: 30FREE to get 30% off on SteelGear.Net

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    I didn't read BadGas's novel lol but yea I will be getting bloods. I'm cruising on test cyp at 500mgs a week right now. It's only the second week but I'm still dropping fat and building muscle. I've also gotten real vascular lately and I wake up in cold sweats.....I think DQ spiked this shit with tren.....
    What a bargain that would be versus DQ spiking your Tren with Cyp!!! LMAO

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Lmao that's awesome just been curious about other guys cycles or results on crimson. DQ i trust you bro your communication has been perfect never had any better. Can't wait to see what the primo is like

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hey got another question for you guys a buddy says my calorie intake should be 15c for every pound I know weight 202 which makes me 3030 calories and should run 60/20/20 for carbs protein and fats that seems pretty high for cutting doesn't it

Rep Points

It is extremely difficult to lean out while acquiring strength which I'm sure you're learning. I've done 1 successful "Lean bulk" with Tren-e/Test cyp-Inj D-bol Front load. 222lb-248 in 3 months but I don't work in the winter and could focus on my diet. I'm going to try Crimson this winter so I'm watching this thread closely. Your doing a good job on your posted Log by the way. Keep it up and thank you

░░░░░░░░░
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Go to http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
    fill out the info the best you can. While dieting down, best to keep your carbs as high as possible and slowly/progressively decrease your caloric intake.

I cut on Tren with 500+ carbs, 300-400g protein and 20-30g fat.
    Carbs are your body's preferred source of energy and your fat is for hormone regulation and brain function. When you introduce synthetic hormones, you can easily cut fat before carbs because you only need enough for brain function. I personally do 35% protein, 55% carbs, 20% fat. Everyone is different and when you add in AAS you will respond different and more efficiently to nutrients in general. Protein synthesis will be increased on test alone.

I maintain under 10% year round even when taking in double my maintenence calories. It's all about building your way up.

I do suggest jumping up 500 calories when bulking to maximize your gains (using AAS) or dropping 250-350 calories right off the start if cutting. This will drop or put on weight fairly quickly. Remember, whether cutting or bulking you need to keep changing your diet to keep progress going. Eventually your results will slow because your body is beginning to adapt to the change. Keep changing it up to keep getting results. I suggest +/- 10-15 carbs a week depending where you're starting.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Awesome thanks guys

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So far just cruising on the cyp. But I have tren I'll blast when I'm done traveling. So far this is some of the best I have had hands down! I can't wait to jump on the tren!

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by G.Reaper View Post
    So far just cruising on the cyp. But I have tren I'll blast when I'm done traveling. So far this is some of the best I have had hands down! I can't wait to jump on the tren!
    HAHAH..be ready for many sleepless nights and soaking wet pillows. I've actually had to turn around in my bed and lay facing the other direction from night sweats soaking my bed (with the ac on). Not sure everyone else exp this, maybe I'm just a sweat hog.

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I swear I got tren cough from the cyp today, I literally had to recheck what I am pinning....DQ did you spike this shit?

Maybe this is how real test feels, I was pinning placebos before this Crimson run....

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    HAHAH..be ready for many sleepless nights and soaking wet pillows. I've actually had to turn around in my bed and lay facing the other direction from night sweats soaking my bed (with the ac on). Not sure everyone else exp this, maybe I'm just a sweat hog.
    This is not my first time with tren. I love the stuff! I'm just looking forward to the quality of Crimsons stuff DQ made. I only get the sweats occasionally, but the trensomnia blows!

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I will tell you this raven, DQ is a man if his word .. A true professional.. And the gear shows it.. If you don't like being up all night sweating like you just ran for your life then your in for it bro ..
    life's too short to be small so come grow with us..
    All orders come with automated status updates, so you're never left wondering
    check out our free gear and discount code thread
    pm me with your questions or concerns
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/forums/310-AbaXen

Rep Points

If you don't like being up all night sweating like you just ran for your life then your in for it bro ..
    This doesn't appeal to me at all...nigga needs his sleep!!! I don't want to run for my life or even lay in bed and feel like I just ran for my life...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Sweating my ass off in bed don't bother me I like the day to day changes now my gfhates me since she eem washes the sheets every 3rd day

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

trensomnia!
    Love this word! ^^^^^^ Wish I had thought of it. LoL. And one of the main reasons I decided to try Crimson, was because of all the good things I read about their Tren. The Tren and DQ are the reasons I continue to stick with Crimson!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Trensomnia and soaking your wife and the bed during sex!!! Got to love tren lol

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Trensomnia and soaking your wife and the bed during sex!!! Got to love tren lol
    Recently divorced.., but re-engaged to the queen of steel plates and iron!

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Recently divorced.., but re-engaged to the queen of steel plates and iron!
    Yup, when a relationship fails, focus on the weights and make the best gains lol nothing else to focus on right brother!?

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yup, when a relationship fails, focus on the weights and make the best gains lol nothing else to focus on right brother!?
    You got it bro! That and diet.. Im very new at this diet stuff, but can tell u already its so much easier when there aint no one else around to compain about being tired of eating plain unseasoned grilled chicken at least 3 times a week with plain unseasoned veggies and plain unseasoned redskins, rice, or sweet potato (Which might as well be candy compared to everything else). I cheat on fish days though..im from Boston originally and love my Cod/Haddock dipped In a light batter and pan fried in canola oil. - - - Im open to suggestions on how to cook Cod or Haddock on the grill??

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I put cod in the oven, actually cook it frozen straight out of the feeezer. 400 degrees, 15 mins you got yourself a nice white fish. The juices from the water keep it from burning, sticking, or drying up. I usually season it with whatever I'm feeling that day. Same with chicken, I found recently in the oven is easier and cleaner and stays more juicy then on the stove top.

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I put cod in the oven, actually cook it frozen straight out of the feeezer. 400 degrees, 15 mins you got yourself a nice white fish. The juices from the water keep it from burning, sticking, or drying up. I usually season it with whatever I'm feeling that day. Same with chicken, I found recently in the oven is easier and cleaner and stays more juicy then on the stove top.
    Ill have to check that out. I grill my chicken n red meat only (through winter as well). But the fish..I just started adding to my diet regularly to cutback on red meat n pork. So Ill def try the oven method with the fish because I was recently made aware of bulk fish deal and obviously would need to freeze it. So that solves my problem right there.. Now I can go buy some bulk fish!

Coming Soon...
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Its 235am..what time does the mail usually come??