• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

We need some blood work done on EP Testosterone

IML Gear Cream!
Lol ok I was confused for a sec there we had conversations where you said you used the sust.

Idc for prop and the frequent injections. My first cycle I used prop from another source and it felt like a mule kicked me each injection.Since then I never gave a shit about it.Sust I used m, w, f with great results along with other compounds.I'm tempted to try the sust alone and log it.

I love the prop!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some ppl love it some ppl hate it.Its just personal preference.

What about ur Sustanon? Youre not gonna test that?

No protocol DB study for sust or prop that I am aware of. Bloodtesting is great - but keep in mind is just rough for dosing. Still nice to see guys running bloods on strict protocol ( no AI) Luck-OD

why not let the board members pick a unbiased tester via a poll(vote)..that would eliminate any confusion to who is testing what and if they are truly unbiased...

If a board rep could notify me if they would like to test their test I'd appreciate it. I need to schedule endo and GP appointments and this would effect my timing

Would love to try out some test e.

I'm currently on TRT atm running 200mg per week of e and I'll be looking for a good source after my competition on Saturday.

I am going through private messages still. Thank you.

IML Gear Cream!
Can't wait to see some #s soon.I'm only on cypionaite 200mg and still holding strong

Can't wait to see some #s soon.I'm only on cypionaite 200mg and still holding strong

im on 700mg (100mg every day) a week of prop. LOVING IT. just waiting for my lab results to come back.

Heavy sent me a pm looks like I'll be testing out some test cyp. Currently on Dr. Prescribed trt 200mg cyp a week and 12.5 mg exemestane a day. Have bloods at this protocol as a baseline. Once I switch over to Z's test at same dose I'll get bloods 4 weeks later to compare. I will start my own thread as soon as it's confirmed and I receive the cyp

Did you speak with heavy about anything?pm me

I've tested Z's EP line for him in the past with very good results and would
be happy to do so again!

I had to take the last year off due to my F'd up work taking over my life but I'm
now done with that place ... "for good!"

... "currently running the EP line of test-e and love it!

Repo ... "I'm back." :D

Welcome back repo

IML Gear Cream!
I've tested Z's EP line for him in the past with very good results and would be happy to do so again! I had to take the last year off due to my F'd up work taking over my life but I'm now done with that place ... "for good!" ... "currently running the EP line of test-e and love it! Repo ... "I'm back." :D
Have you had any tests done recently with the EP Testosterone Enanthate you are using right now?

Have you had any tests done recently with the EP Testosterone Enanthate you are using right now?

Hey heavy - not recently.

I've just started a new cycle (going back to my cruising phase) and will start blasting very soon - so it would still be a little
while until I would run a new blood test.

Repo

How many do we have picked? I am speaking with someone right now about doing blood tests so they are exempt right now, but who do we have picked?

Heavy had let me know I will be teeing out some Z's test. Can't wait to start. Putting in my order as soon as I get the order code. I'll will be putting up a log that will fully detail my experience , from shipping times , thougts on gear, how im feeling and finally the BW Compared to my standard TRT BW #s. Can't wait to start

Heavy had let me know I will be teeing out some Z's test. Can't wait to start. Putting in my order as soon as I get the order code. I'll will be putting up a log that will fully detail my experience , from shipping times , thougts on gear, how im feeling and finally the BW Compared to my standard TRT BW #s. Can't wait to start
I just replied to you with the order code.

Awesome , order placed. I think this will be a good log for people to see how test numbers can really vary. I'm on 200mg a week and my test levels never break 1100, its usually in 999-1099 range. If I tested EP's line without knowing id think it was under dosed, as would many others. Starting a log as soon as I receive the test

Back