• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Caber Nausea

bar_belle

Under Construction
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Does Caber cause nausea? Taking generic in red white and blue box. Taking .25 2 x week. Queasy whole day.

Does Caber cause nausea? Taking generic in red white and blue box. Taking .25 2 x week. Queasy whole day.

You'd probably get a better response on using caber on the main Anabolics forum - women don't generally use caber as much as the guys do (or at all). I don't recall hearing that. You might play w/ the dosage a little and try reducing it to find a better dosage for you - if that is the problem. Have you experienced this consistently for more than just 1 day? Otherwise I'd tell you to look at anything you're eating that didn't sit well. Also maybe try ginger root which can help settle your stomach.

Thanks, sassy. All real logical advice. I'll back out the dosage. I may not even need it now that I've cut back on other. It's happened last 3 x I've taken. Sometimes I need to have an outside voice reinforce what my inside voice is telling me. Voices in my head are not always trustworthy ;) Hope you're having a great 4th!

Thanks, sassy. All real logical advice. I'll back out the dosage. I may not even need it now that I've cut back on other. It's happened last 3 x I've taken. Sometimes I need to have an outside voice reinforce what my inside voice is telling me. Voices in my head are not always trustworthy ;) Hope you're having a great 4th!

Are you using it to support a cycle that promotes prolactin? Another option is pramipexole as well.

I'm using as support. It has helped w water considerably. I took 1/4 tab today and it was muuuuuuuch better. No nausea. My gut is my achilles heel, if you will. Anything out of balance and my tummy is the first to tell me about it.

Sassy is the best!!!

Back