• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MY MASTERON TEST PROP CYCLE COURTESY OF Z and EP

IML Gear Cream!
JULY 8th WORKOUT LOG

Today, I decided to temp my chest once again. After that peck tear, I have babied my chest and i can now notice the baby effect. however, its not as bad as it was. I started my workout with 135x20, then 225x10, then 315x5, (to tempt it). then i did 315x10 for 3sets. after that, I walked over to the dumbbell section and did incline db press. started light with 75x10. after feeling no pain or tension, i went to the 100s and did 3sets of 15-17. Slowly but steadily im gaining my chest back. last on the list was cables. i did 4working sets on number 27(whatever that means) and brought my arms wide and straight out level with my chin. after doing that set, i raised the bar levels all the way up and did high flys on same number for 15-21 for 4sets.

that was all i did for chest. I wanted to do more, but i also have some medical issues im trying to take it easy. Especially the peck tear. last thing i need is that bitch tearing again. people have been asking me "hey man, youre jacked but ripped. are you training for a show?" i just smile and say yes. scale weight in only boxers was 235. up weight now yet my abs are still popped and those damned ab veins lol. I take some pics tomorrow morning. my diet today was the same as it has been...no variables to add. This masteron is freaking amazing. I still cant believe Im staying the same body fat (minus 1-2%) and gaining weight. people dont get it.... how i bulk is just eat more of what i already eat, and same goes for cutting...just eat a lil less.

anyways guys, i hope ya have a good one!!!!

JON

just ate meal 5. this is my abs right now. bloated like crazy but still, u can see em. 235LBS
q6JoHFa.jpg

Last edited:
Looking lean keep up the good work

Looking lean keep up the good work
Thanks brother. My avatar pic was when i was 215ish. Now I'm 235 and still got the leaness going. You should see my arms bro, everything on me is paper tight. It's redonkulous that I can stay lean and achieve gains of masteron while lean bulking. All ive done is upped what I was eating before at 215. Same food just more of it because I know how lean I am at that weight with the food I ate. Dieting is honestly pretty easy, it's your mind that has to be on point. Same goes with bulkin

7-9-14 WORKOUT LOG

Today was arm day for me. Wanted to do legs, but everyone was using the damned squat racks. started off with 20 pullups just to get the blood flowing (by the way, typing these logs, i have to stop atleast 3 times due to forearm pump).

Went to my wall and grabbed the 50Lb DBs and did 2 working sets of 12 curls. Then, I upped it to 60x8, then back to 50x8 40x5 30x5 20x5 10x5. Talk about a damn near scream like a chick screaming in bed. My damned arms were super freaking pumped. forearms were cursing at me and i had in each wrist to neck, a massive vein among the vast amount of smaller veins. People were looking at me like, uhhhhh, he just did almost cried with the 10s. lol.
Next workout, standing, single armed hammer curls at a slight angle. I did 4sets of 15-21 with the 40 and 45lb DB, squeezing each rep at the peak. I really feel this exercise hits the outer shell of my bicep, as that is where the pump really hits.

Next exercise is where i go to the cable machine, and set each side high up, and basically make my arms go straight out, to a double front bi pose. (thats the best way to explain it.) i did 4sets of 15-21 changing the weight around each time more so just to find the perfect squeeze and feel.

Lastly, i ended biceps with no certain rep range, just a general 12-15reps of 4sets doing straight barbell curls with. Did 85lbs. Ive learned over the years, it aint about how much youre putting up, but how youre doing it. sure, i coulda done 135 but i wanted to really feel that muscle belly ache and beg for me to stop. almost sounds sickening, but i fucking love it.

Moving on....
Triceps.... Dont really do much for these boys, since for some unknown freakin reason, they are already large.
i super setted triangle pushdowns with my shoulders rolled back, with the rope. Did 5rounds of that each in the 15-21rep range. Once that was completed, i went to the dip bar, and put on the belt with a 45 and just went to failure each time for 4times. I wanted to do more, and more and more, but my arms finally just gave up and fell out lol. This masteron, i swear, i am in blissful love with. Not only does it act (atleast for me) as an anti E, but it dries me out so much that my skin looks like its about to rip. The test prop, god, i can feel the strength gains each lift i make. jumped on the scale today before working out and weighed 236. still cant believe it. I AM SOOOO READY TO GET MY PRO CARD IN PHYSIQUE. Soon, in a few months, i will be starting my straight up shredddd prep log courtesy of my sponsor UNCLE Z. GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH AND AMAZING PRODUCT. HES BEEN AROUND IN THE INDUSTRY FOR YEARS, HE KNOWS HIS SHIT.

We are about the same size.You are a lot leaner then I am at the moment.Your abs are sick man I see that masteron is working its magic with the low bf%

Are you still on slin? Log looks great as usual. Call me tomorrow if you have a sec.

nope, since tellin ya i stopped, what 2-3weeks ago? i only did it like 4-5times.

i can call you now if ya want brother

IML Gear Cream!
We are about the same size.You are a lot leaner then I am at the moment.Your abs are sick man I see that masteron is working its magic with the low bf%
yeh bro. im stayin lean with this masteron. I just upped my macros (eat the same for a slow cut, just smaller portions obviously) and am lean bulking yet doing enough cardio that the masteron works wonders. I love it more than tren, to be honest. i think for image wise, masteron definitely outranks tren, your thoughts?

I only ran masteron with tren.I would only run it if im 12% or less.My next cut I might try it with winny and test and leave the tren out.I do love the way it make me feel also.I guess all that extra dht you a euphoric feeling.

I only ran masteron with tren.I would only run it if im 12% or less.My next cut I might try it with winny and test and leave the tren out.I do love the way it make me feel also.I guess all that extra dht you a euphoric feeling.
i have been quite a bit happier lately.... wonder if its from the mast? winny, ehhh, id run var instead bro. IMO, var hands down.

i have been quite a bit happier lately.... wonder if its from the mast? winny, ehhh, id run var instead bro. IMO, var hands down.

Why because of joint pain? What dose did you run var at? I used it for 4 weeks at 60mg and it sucked.The var wasn't from z and could have been bunk but I also heatd if its not @75 or higher for 6 weeks your wasting your time.

Best log ive read so fwr.....
thanks brotha!!!! I try and put what comes to mind onto the keyboard

Why because of joint pain? What dose did you run var at? I used it for 4 weeks at 60mg and it sucked.The var wasn't from z and could have been bunk but I also heatd if its not @75 or higher for 6 weeks your wasting your time.
Naw just cuz winny really only dried me up. Var melted my obliques and gave me wicked pumps and striatons. I run var at 80-100mg a day

IML Gear Cream!
Back and lat spread pretty much there....

I bet when you jump out of perfectly good airplanes you can fly with them wings!

Great job, jon, keep it up.

Good progress Jonny.

JULY 10-
Went to the beach and did a 10mile run. Not quite sure why i did that, but i did. Surprisingly, my core was sore as hell after i was done. Ive always enjoyed running or swimming, but hindsight, it was stupid seeings as im bulking for 3more weeks before my show prep cut. After the run, i did 400 flutter kicks, followed by 4 minutes of planks, both forward and sides. Im really enjoying this masteron, since literally anything i do, i get a freaking pump. I kid you not, typing this log, my forearms are sore. Dont worry though, log whore here will keep it up and give you guys some good reads. People keep telling me i look like i weigh 250....only 235, but ill take the compliments!!!! As you guys know, I have a contest coming up in october then nationals for my IFBB card in november. Thanks to Z, all of my supplemental needs will be covered. I have really been talking his gear up to people. I know on hand a few guys have ordered from him only due to my word and the results that come with it and obviously training and dieting.

JULY 11-
Chest day!!!!!
Still slightly nursing/babying my torn left peck, as the last thing i want to have happen is re tear it right before my show. started off with flat bench 135x15, then 225x10, 315x8, 365x8, 225 to failure. After that, i moved to incline DB press where i did 80x15, then 3 working sets with the 100s for failure each time. Ive noticed lately, that the less i focus on the rep, but more on the squeeze and feel, the results have been spectacular. I would say each set was between 15-21. each rep, at the top, i squeeze and flex my chest. REALLY gets the blood flowing.
After incline, I moved over to the cable machine. I did a total of 8 sets, 4 with the handles straight out, then i raised it, and did a different angle. Each set, i put my mind to do 15 reps with only 30seconds in between sets. once again, I flex my chest on each rep, and god, by this point, my chest was so pumped the muscle striations were showing in force. People were asking me why i go so slow and do light weight. my reply, Well, im strong enough as it is, and im not getting younger so i dont really have anything to prove. Im more for endurance and now, especially now, image since my show is coming up. I really opened peoples eyes when i explained doing less weight but squeezing each rep and flexing will do just the same as if u were half assing double the weight. I could definitely tell the prop and mast is in full bore effect now, since i wanted to do more and more, but i also knew any more and i risk re tearing the peck. Is what it is, I got a hell of a workout and i carried the pump well on after the gym. was still pumped when i went to bed lol. I have noticed though, and im not sure if its a side effect of masteron, but i have been soaking my sheets in sweat the last few nights. BRUTAL.

JULY 12-
LEG DAY!!!!!
so today i had a wild hair up my ass and decided to do squats super setted with walking lunges. FUCK MY LIFE lol. now i know what aminoman74 was saying on the phone about gagging in the car. Matter of fact, Im still slightly nauseous. I warmed up with 135x10 on squats, then 225x10, then i started my super sets. Squat 315x10 then lunge with a 40lb kettle bell in each hand for 20feet. I did this for 4sets. i practically had to crawl to the car....lol. my quads and hammies, and calves, holy shit balls. I have veins still popping throughout my legs. it was madness lol. This was me overdoing like i had wanted to with chest yesterday. DAMN YOU TEST PROP AND MASTERON lol. I LOVE IT THOUGH!!!! People were looking at me in admiration mixed with uncertainty lol. A few people asked "why are you doing so much, its just legs..." i looked at them as if they were taliban hahahaha. I said, Leg day is my favorite day, plus, doing legs, builds your core, and believe it or not, builds everything else. Who wants to be chicken little legs. NOT ME. plus, its one of my strong points that i can do and almost in a way overdo, without worry. Granted, ill have to cut them down a bit for my show, but that just means my calves will be even larger. Rocco-x is going to brain storm with me a whole new workout plan for my show prep. You guys will love him. Im glad i brought him back to this forum and he is also testing 3 of test E. The man is vast with knowledge, and has a story that i admire. Anyways, tomorrow is shoulders/crossfit day, so I am carbing up tonight. CHEERS GUYS AND GALS...
-Jonny

JULY 14th WORKOUT
After taking yesterday off due to Z's advice, I figured today I would do my outside shoulder workout. Wasn't feeling like working at in the gym due to some stress issues and didn't want to snap. So I did my outside workout instead. I super setted overhead standing shoulder press with side lateral raises. Did 135 overhead press for 5sets of 15-21 and 20lb dumbbell lateral raises for 12-15. Now, mind you, I maybe take a 30 second break between sets, so I had a mean nasty pump goin!!! By the time I was done, I wanted to gag the pump was so painfully good. Once again, I'm balls deep into this cycle with great results!!! The Masteron has kept me nice and dry with the test prop not bloating me. Vascularity has increased while wait is going up. I had a doctors appointment earlier and it said I weighed 241!!! I've NEVER been this heavy let alone this heavy with abs!!! As much as I'm loving this cycle, I can't wait to start my contest prep cycle and diet and training. Once again, a huge thank you to Z for sponsoring me and taking care of my supplemental needs, especially for my contest. Pro card, here I come!!!!

Tomorrow, I will be doing legs, and a new workout for them as squats and leg extensions and lunges are getting old. Rocco-x is writing me up a new training cycle, as his knowledge is vast in this specialty. Now heres something I dont understand...Lately, i have been waking up in a pool of sweat everynight. ive never ran masteron before, could this be a side effect? Or could it be the 4IU of Zs hgh im running right now. Im running 4IU of HGH through my contest. I can really tell his blue tops are legit, as i am experiencing the tingles in my hand (ive ran human grade pharmacy growth before). It will be interesting to see what the levels are of his blue tops as they seem to be amazing. I have noticed my stomach tightening up even more and my pumps in the gym are getting worse in a good way lol.. I cant believe how great Zs product line is. IT IS BY FAR THE BEST GEAR I HAVE EVER RAN. Once again, a huge thank you to Z for sponsoring me and taking care of my supplemental needs, especially for my contest. Pro card, here I come!!!!

JULY 15th WORKOUT
So today i decided to train my legs a tad bit different. Started off warming up on the bike on level 9 with a pace no less than 90rpm. I did that for 15minutes. Afterwards, i headed over to the squat rack and did walking barbell lunges. Lemme tell ya... i dont care how strong ya are, when ya do something you havent done before, the burn is out of thi world. I did walking lunges with 155lbs walking 25yards and back for 1 set. I did this for 4 sets. LOL, lemme tell ya guys, this was tortuously fun. After that, i went to the sit down leg press and did single leg, leg press with 3 45lb plates on each side. I did 4 sets of 21 reps, pausing each time to get that extra burn from the pump. Took about a 4minute breather as i could barely walk lol. DIDNT want to puke, so i went the restroom and poured cold water on my face lol. Next exercise i did was single leg leg extensions. Put the weight on 90 and did 4 sets of 21, pausing at the top for 1 second and bringing it down SLOW....almost like a negative. I thought about calling it a day as my legs were making my under armour pants look like spandex in the ass and thighs LMAO. BUT NO.... Next on the list was stiff leg dead lifts. I did 4sets of 15-21 with 185lbs. LET ME TELL YA, for the last exercise i did, this damn near made me wanna gag. i had to keep a burp down as i knew if i burped, it wouldnt be burp that came out lol. I go super slow on these stiff legged deads, as i feel i get the most out of them when i go super slow and squeeze. People asked me why i changed my leg routine up. I simply said, well, when ya train something the same way for a long period of time, your body gets used to it and you can in theory, stop getting the results ya need. The masteron and prop are once again, full bore right now. I AM FREAKING LOVING IT!!!! I thought i was done, but oh no, forgot to do abs... So i mosey over and god my legs were like jello. I did my 400 flutter kicks followed by 4 minutes of forward planks and 4 minutes of side planks. My ab routine is fairly easy to do guys. Its not about how much ya do but more so about controlled and keeping your core tight the entire time. I hate seeing people spend an hour doing abs.... THERES NO POINT GUYS!!!! as long as you have a solid diet goin, you dont need to spend more than 15-20 minutes doing abs. Atleast for my, any more, and im just over working them. ALSO, every exercise i do, i keep my core tight, and that right there helps GREATLY with your abdominal muscles. BIG SHOUT OUT TO Z ONCE AGAIN FOR SPONSORING ME. YOU GUYS, seriously, Zs products are the best I have ever ran. Feel free to email me if ya have ANY questions... email is at bottom of my signature.

Back