• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MY MASTERON TEST PROP CYCLE COURTESY OF Z and EP

Really nice log man. I really like EP gear. You look great, and big as he'll. I can't wait to have a back like that. It will be a couple years but I'll get there :). Good luck with all your doing. I'll be keepn an eye on your log.
thanks man. i truly appreciate the kind words.. best thing for a big back.....PULL UPS!!!!!! seriously, those and deadlifts and a few barbell rows is all i do for my back. obviously now approaching nationals, im changing a few things up so i can focus on smaller parts of the muscle that may or may not have been directly stimulated.

JULY 31

So i just realized, i have a week and a few days left to bulk before i come off this blast, and cruise for 6weeks and then blast with the same thing again for my show. Im lucky, what im on now has all really short esters so i wont have to wait as long with my cruise before i hit the blast again. Z has really helped me out considerably throughout all of this. He took a chance with me at the beggining and id like to think ive done pretty damned good job so far. We decided that for my show prep cycle, we are doing the same thing, test prop and masteron at 100mg ED along with 4iu of Zs blue tops which are OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING. Honestly, and no im not just saying this because im pretty sure we all know jon here speaks his mind,that this hgh is as good as the human grade i used a few years back. i constantly have a pump and my body is really starting to show the grainy paper thin tight skin. I cant wait for the 3rd month of it where you REALLLLY start to see the results, and the muscle growth gains.

I really wish i could workout, but as my ortho said.., if its feeling gimmicky, then dont even try and do it. today would have been delts and traps. i figure tomorrow ill make sure i get a good solid sleep tonight so when workout comes tomorrow, ill be ready to destroy legs and delts. In the mean time, I have been destroying my core...hehehe, i love doing abs. especially flutter kicks and front and side planks. Thats what ill be doing as soon as i get off here..

Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!
:)
jon

This week I find out my Test levels AND the HGH SERUM LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOT WHOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! i know there are a ton of people that cant wait, and neither can i lol. Im already confident that everything is going to come back nice and perfect!!!! his blue top growth has same effects of gh i got from a hormone clinic one time. and Zs prop, holy spaceballs, shits on fire and so is his masteron. I seriously cant stop saying such good things about his product. ya know why? cuz its the best out there!!!!!!

This week I find out my Test levels AND the HGH SERUM LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOT WHOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! i know there are a ton of people that cant wait, and neither can i lol. Im already confident that everything is going to come back nice and perfect!!!! his blue top growth has same effects of gh i got from a hormone clinic one time. and Zs prop, holy spaceballs, shits on fire and so is his masteron. I seriously cant stop saying such good things about his product. ya know why? cuz its the best out there!!!!!!

Please make sure you post the results with the way you look you have to have some nice levels going.

Please make sure you post the results with the way you look you have to have some nice levels going.

u mean, take a selfie and say oh heyyyyyyy guys? come on now nancy!! lolol JK BRO!!!!!
i was gonna lat spread and have the results taped to my shirt. i dnno, was thinkin outside the box.

AUGUST 1ST

Well guys and girls, today was supposed to be the last day of my bulk. last minute i decided to wait till tomorrow when i will be all carb up and have someone to video my routines. I really wanted to do it today, but i wasnt 110% in it so i said, wait till tomorrow. I carb'd up earlier and maintained a pretty solid carb count the rest of the night. I was in my room changing shirts, and wow, i just gotta say, in 8weeks i have come so far and have been able to maintain a very lean body for the weight i am. If i had to guess right now, i would say im about 243. I can REALLLLY feel the growth working. Few reasons, my fingers have begun to swell a bit, and when i look at my body, even after carbing up, i still have that grainy look. shoot, right now typing this log, my biceps and forearms have a solid pump goin on. I know its the growth, because i pinned the last of my masteron for this "cut/bulk" cycle. I truly believe this cycle shows people, that you can bulk and keep your shredded look as long as your diet is on point. I did things a bit different with how i trained with this cycle. Tomorrow, after i workout and upload the videos and pictures, i will give a very detailed layout of my diet, and how i trained each muscle a different way each week so muscle memory wouldnt kick in.

anyways, im off to down my bedtime shake, then inject my HGH.

Goodnight guys and girls.
Tomorrow will be a great day!!!!!!

-Jonny

Last edited:
u mean, take a selfie and say oh heyyyyyyy guys? come on now nancy!! lolol JK BRO!!!!! i was gonna lat spread and have the results taped to my shirt. i dnno, was thinkin outside the box.
Haha good one Jon!

AUGUST 1ST Well guys and girls, today was supposed to be the last day of my bulk. last minute i decided to wait till tomorrow when i will be all carb up and have someone to video my routines. I really wanted to do it today, but i wasnt 110% in it so i said, wait till tomorrow. I carb'd up earlier and maintained a pretty solid carb count the rest of the night. I was in my room changing shirts, and wow, i just gotta say, in 8weeks i have come so far and have been able to maintain a very lean body for the weight i am. If i had to guess right now, i would say im about 243. I can REALLLLY feel the growth working. Few reasons, my fingers have begun to swell a bit, and when i look at my body, even after carbing up, i still have that grainy look. shoot, right now typing this log, my biceps and forearms have a solid pump goin on. I know its the growth, because i pinned the last of my masteron for this "cut/bulk" cycle. I truly believe this cycle shows people, that you can bulk and keep your shredded look as long as your diet is on point. I did things a bit different with how i trained with this cycle. Tomorrow, after i workout and upload the videos and pictures, i will give a very detailed layout of my diet, and how i trained each muscle a different way each week so muscle memory wouldnt kick in. anyways, im off to down my bedtime shake, then inject my HGH. Goodnight guys and girls. Tomorrow will be a great day!!!!!! -Jonny
How long have you been using the GH, 8 weeks?

AUGUST 2ND

So today I decided to do ARMS. My peck is healing and i truly believe the HGH has been a huge factor in recovery. Even my ortho said it. Started off with seated machine bicep curls for 5sets single arm of 15-21. After that, i went over to the cable machine and did what the video is for 5sets of 15-21 using moderate heavy weight. At this point, my biceps were getting toasted and i figured i would do one more exercise of inward hammer curls. i used the 50lb DB and did 4 sets of failure on that exercise. After that, my biceps were toasted and done. There really isnt any need to do a metric shit ton of different exercises as long as what you do, you do to 110% and concentrate on the actual muscle and after each set, do what arnold did back in the day and that was flex the muscle for a good 15seconds then rest. I only rest for up to 1minute then im right back on the next set. For one, it keeps the blood flowing and makes the exercise much more intense and stimulating your muscle.

Now triceps... Since my pec isnt totally healed, ive lately only been doin 2-3 exercises but the way i do them, its so concentrated you wouldnt be able to do any more after it.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
fucking time frame to edit a post, ughhhh.....

triceps---------Since my pec isnt totally healed, ive lately only been doin 2-3 exercises but the way i do them, its so concentrated you wouldnt be able to do any more after it.
I started off with the triangle push down for 5sets of 15-21 with the whole stack. at each press down, i would squeeze my tricep and feel the burn. Im blessed i suppose.... my triceps, especially the belly of it have always been dominant. Hence why i dont do much for them. After the triangle, i got the rope, and did 5sets of 15-21 with the weight set at 40. After the 3rd set, i COULD NOT do 21. lol. the last 2 sets i did 15, then 12. My triceps were toasted. So i took a 2minute break (i know, thats along time for me lol) and then i did single arm under hand pull downs with the same set routine of 15-21 reps for 5 sets. At this point, i could tell my muscles were fully fatigued and i didnt need to do anymore, since i hit failure. Once ya hit failure, there isnt any point in doing anything else, youll only run the risk of straining or tearing the muscle, and lemme tell ya, muscle tears are the WORST. ughhhhh.

And now i will upload my lat spread with my final results and gains.

CHEEERS FELLAS!!!!

So now that this cycle is over, I'm cruising on 300 a week of sust for about 6wks and then I'm jumping back on with test prop, masteron, Tren A, and hgh all courtesy of Z!!!! I can't wait to try his Tren. His prop and masteron r top knotch so I can only wait and imagine what his Tren is like!!!!!! And I'll be logging that cycle just like I did this one. Plus there'll be a little (well really a huge) surprise on a little somethin I'll be using as well courtesy of Z as well!!!! Z is truly an awesome guy. I recommend to everyone to give his gear a shot haaa literally and figuratively and reap in the benefits!!!!!!

Z is just that amazing. Very quality from customer service to gear.

u never called me back brother. hope all is well with you and the fam.

Back