• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

girl im friends with....

IML Gear Cream!
yeh but what do i do? she says, "im just gonna listen to my coach." my reply, ok baby, i just hope he knows what hes doing but im sure he does since he does it for a living." all the while im wanting to talk to this guy and tell him, ok, youre messing with a girls girlyness:)

Hey jon, you've met some of the people I was referring to. You get your girl in here, Sassy69 is who I would want to train my woman. Some of these guys too, they really know their stuff.

But I know she wants someone to watch over her and tell her what to do. This is her 1st trainer, yes? Not the only trainer! Tell her just like when you go to the Dr. and he tells you something you question, you'd get a 2nd or 3rd opinions.

Here's what I would do:

1) Ask him WHY 20 mg vs some other amount? (If he doesn't answer, then tell him he should be able to speak to why he says stuff like that.) Also this is not intended to be an accusatory discussion w/ this coach - the point also is that you should be able to ask your coach to explain himself when he recommends some sort of controlled substance. It aint' rocket science and plenty of people use the stuff, but it is still a scheduled drug (i.e. illegal w/o a script) and she is still the one who has to deal w/ the impact to her body.

2) Personally I consider var to be fairly consistent so I'd not be all that worried about it. HOWEVER, I would still say drop the dose down for another week or two and see how things go. You can always increase, but I don't like the higher dose right out of the gate.

Certainly don't want to put extra pressure on her if she's going into her first competition, but I would certainly encourage her to do more research (not just ask you and you ask people on a muscle forum) so that SHE has some idea of what to expect and things to watch for. The stickie called "Women & Drugs" on this forum (or in the Anabolic forum) covers most everything I've come across or have seen asked over the years so I would consider that a decent place to start. This all about HER comfort and not the coach's.
our schedules always seem to conflict and she sees him once a week or every 10days. he writes up her workout and boom done. shes a smart girl, who was already doing wonders with her workout without him. she told me last night shes just fed up with everyone telling or suggesting her on what to do "and all im gonna do is listen to my coach." so, i just give her support.

Hey jon, you've met some of the people I was referring to. You get your girl in here, Sassy69 is who I would want to train my woman. Some of these guys too, they really know their stuff.

But I know she wants someone to watch over her and tell her what to do. This is her 1st trainer, yes? Not the only trainer! Tell her just like when you go to the Dr. and he tells you something you question, you'd get a 2nd or 3rd opinions.
yepppp, first coach/trainer. all i can do is give her positive support.

oh, and he gave her clen to run as well with the var. im just shaking my head cuz shes already put it out there that shes only listening to her coach. i cant change that sadly. :/

our schedules always seem to conflict and she sees him once a week or every 10days. he writes up her workout and boom done. shes a smart girl, who was already doing wonders with her workout without him. she told me last night shes just fed up with everyone telling or suggesting her on what to do "and all im gonna do is listen to my coach." so, i just give her support.

oh, and he gave her clen to run as well with the var. im just shaking my head cuz shes already put it out there that shes only listening to her coach. i cant change that sadly. :/

Not good at all, jon. So if her trainer wanted her to inject Tren, she would? And now we add Clen to the mix.... Is this Charles Glass or something?

Not good at all, jon. So if her trainer wanted her to inject Tren, she would? And now we add Clen to the mix.... Is this Charles Glass or something?

i told her if your body starts to hurt and u pass out, your trainer is going to meet some bad guys. she laughed and said "oh i have no doubt in my mind you guys would find him"

I personally don't put much faith in a coach that sees the person one time a week. When I have a trainer I saw them 3 times a week and we worked out then. How can someone train you without seeing what you can do. Sounds like a waste, I ask of advice on here and give it also but when it comes down to it all me. I would never do anything or take anything until I research it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i told her if your body starts to hurt and u pass out, your trainer is going to meet some bad guys. she laughed and said "oh i have no doubt in my mind you guys would find him"

Hope it doesn't come to that not for him but for your woman. Whatever happens, he's not the one that kisses her goodnight.

I personally don't pt much faith in a coach that sees the person one time a week. When I have a trainer I saw them 3 times a week and we worked out then. How can someone train you without seeing what you can do. Sounds like a waste, I ask of advice on here and give it also but when it comes down to it all me. I would never do anything or take anything until I research it.

This right here ^^. And I bet he isn't cheap, quite the gig.

i can see the 25mg var being a bit much for a first timer...the clen part i don't find as odd or uncommon for a first time competitor...also seeing a coach once a week who doesn't train her live is pretty normal and actually once a week is more then the norm in most cases..

i can see the 25mg var being a bit much for a first timer...the clen part i don't find as odd or uncommon for a first time competitor...also seeing a coach once a week who doesn't train her live is pretty normal and actually once a week is more then the norm in most cases..

I agree it's at least at the top of the ballpark that I would suggest. From previous postings, it was corrected to 20 from 25. General opinion is that 25 mg /day starts to get into the range of "if you want to go that high, then why not look at a different compound". It starts to leak into the range where sides become more aggressive, and I'd venture that additionally internal sides become more aggressive as well - meaning - this is why you don't see guys running long cycles of orals because at the doses guys find them to be useful (50-100mg/day), they become more liver-toxic. Women typically run them at less than half of that so the impact is less and can be a longer running cycle. But when you start pushing into that range, it can become a factor. Also from a financial standpoint, if you're ok w/ dealing w/ more aggressive sides from higher dose var, then why not suck it up and go to an injectable - it becomes much cheaper.

At the end of the day, the biggest message I would want all women to take away from a discussion like this is that they should absolutely be able to ask their coach or whoever is recommending they self-medicate w/ controlled substances the reasoning behind their recommendation. If they can't or won't then I'd be suspicious of said coach. If they have no reasoning behind the recommendation they for all you know, they are parroting what they read on some forum or they are pulling it out of their ass. The most important thing is that the competitor feel empowered to ask questions and expect reasonable and accountable answers such that SHE can make a reasonable decision about what she puts in her body. If you experience bad sides and don't even know why, for all you know, this coach may just go "I dunno. Sucks to be you I guess." and go on his merry way. Whose fault was that? No one held a gun to your head to do what he said.

Knowledge is power.

Back