• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

so confused on bac water please help!!!

garcal77

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I have 30ml of bac water for my ghrp 2 and cjc without dac. Im trying to add 2ml of bac water to both vials. Im using a 1ml slin pin.

My questions is do I fill the slin pin 2 times for it to be 2ml of bac water? Im guessing the slin pin can carry only one 1 ml of bac water. So I need to fill it up two times in one vial?

Yea a slin pin is only 1ml, but could be .5ml. I use a regular syringe to fill mine.

Ok so I have 30ml of bac water for my ghrp 2 and cjc without dac. Im trying to add 2ml of bac water to both vials. Im using a 1ml slin pin.

My questions is do I fill the slin pin 2 times for it to be 2ml of bac water? Im guessing the slin pin can carry only one 1 ml of bac water. So I need to fill it up two times in one vial?

I'm sorry but you need to stop smoking smack. It is destroying your problem solving abilities. Math in particular.

th

For mixing yes, may be hard to dose igf1 with a 3cc syringe but it's possible depends on how much water and product you use.

I hope your joking.
Man easy there I am old now,i don't get all this slang,just say insulin pick,every thing is in short hand messages on the board,i do understand most are very young and text a lot,i have never typed one text message,so bear with me,if I sound like a newbie,to some of this stuff I am,to most I am not,been lifting 40 plus years,and have several bodybuilding titles under my belt.

Back