• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Any vets want to help a new guy?

IML Gear Cream!
so the new guy strikes again.... Tell me the ways ole wise one... yes i read the new guy stuff... super

okay last one i promise. im just glad someone told me about the 50 post thing so i can inbox people..

Hey man you fail at reading. Bowflex m3. Look it up!

lol Not at all, BF M3 or BF Z100 they still suck and won't build you any muscle. Perhaps you should break out the owners manual and read the fine print...

in case YOU didn't or can't see it I'll maximize it for you, " SUCKER".

oh, and negged!

lol Not at all, BF M3 or BF Z100 they still suck and won't build you any muscle. Perhaps you should break out the owners manual and read the fine print...

in case YOU didn't or can't see it I'll maximize it for you, " SUCKER".

oh, and negged!

I am not using it to gain muscle, I using it for cardio.

I find it funny how a new guy comes in here looking for help and advice and gets slammed by getting called a liar and and idiot. I provide proof and still get treated like an idiot. Its really no wonder why people who are looking to get into shape get turned off. They walk into the gym and its people like yourself who provide no help but degrade people and run them out of the gym.

Thanks for you help.

She wrote it because I was working on the border where I could easily go across to Mexico and get it. If I am not mistaken, they still need scripts to fill stuff like that but it's more readily available and much cheaper. Am I wrong in my thinking?
yes you need a script in Mex, you could see a doc in mex and ask for whatever you want and get a script, its what I used to do. not sure if an american scipt will work there.

Hey don't knock the bowflex :) my 10 year old boy does great on it. You can pick those up for 50 bucks on CL all day long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey don't knock the bowflex :) my 10 year old boy does great on it. You can pick those up for 50 bucks on CL all day long

That's the good 1st piece of equipment for a 10 yr old to use.... Then he can graduate up to the iron.

I find it funny how a new guy comes in here looking for help and advice and gets slammed by getting called a liar and and idiot. I provide proof and still get treated like an idiot. Its really no wonder why people who are looking to get into shape get turned off. They walk into the gym and its people like yourself who provide no help but degrade people and run them out of the gym.

Thanks for you help.

Bow flex may be good for high reps circuits, wont build. Better choices for cardio, too. But if you are doing circuits, tri or giant sets those will cause your heart rate to increase, so I guess there's some cardio benefit.

No, I just commented on the BF. Didn't call you a liar, and didn't insult your intelligence, you insulted mine.

I applaud you for your efforts, bud. Keep doing what you're doing because you lost a tremendous amount of weight. When you're up for it hit the iron, and you will see/feel the difference.

If you think I insulted you, just just be glad some of the real bad a holes aren't here anymore!

For those that use albuterol, are we talking puffers or nebulizer? My son has asthma so he gets albuterol all the time. But he needs it. It's the puffer and nebulizer for really bad episodes.

I drink the fluid for the nebulizer machine. They come in small plastic single dose bottles. Taste like salt.

IML Gear Cream!
Bow flex may be good for high reps circuits, wont build. Better choices for cardio, too. But if you are doing circuits, tri or giant sets those will cause your heart rate to increase, so I guess there's some cardio benefit.

No, I just commented on the BF. Didn't call you a liar, and didn't insult your intelligence, you insulted mine.

I applaud you for your efforts, bud. Keep doing what you're doing because you lost a tremendous amount of weight. When you're up for it hit the iron, and you will see/feel the difference.

If you think I insulted you, just just be glad some of the real bad a holes aren't here anymore!
Bro you are lucky Iron is a nice guy. I would have let you have it by now. You going come on forum with a bunch of dudes that have higher than normal amounts of testosterone asking for help. You get some replies you don't like so you going come all back all hurt butt bitch cause we insulted your bowflex. Grow up get some balls and if you can't take advice you asked then go back to your moms basement and hit the bowflex some more.
I hate to break it to you just cause you lost weight dont mean shit keep it off and turn it in to muscle.

100358_NLS-LA_822

Out of curiosity, is that the model you have?

e2yteme9.jpg

I don't know but looks like you are getting negged big time. :roflmao: Since you live on the border you should know this stuff. When I lived in Southern Ca and went across you did not need any script whatsoever. What you see and what you could pay for is what you get.

First off, i want to apologize and say that i think we got started off on the wrong foot. I didnt mean to insult you or anything of that nature. I specifically chose the bowflex m3 because its extremely small footprint and low impact on my already shot joint from playing baseball for 20 years. When people keep saying keep hitting the bowflex, what other choice did i have in cardio type equipment that is that small? I did the research and for my joints, a low impact elliptical type machine is what i wanted and it seemed the bowflex offers that.

100358_NLS-LA_822

Out of curiosity, is that the model you have?

Yes it is to be delivered tomorrow.

So whats wrong it it???
Actually i think that is the m5. I just got the m3. the fancy blutooth syncing abilities didnt warrant the extra $500 in my opinion.

Last edited:
I don't know but looks like you are getting negged big time. :roflmao: Since you live on the border you should know this stuff. When I lived in Southern Ca and went across you did not need any script whatsoever. What you see and what you could pay for is what you get.

I dont live on the border but i was just working there for a couple of weeks. I couldnt get across during a safe time of day because i was working sun up to sun down every day i from my understanding, mexico is not a place to go walk about after dark.

Why clen and send you to mexico when she could have written a script for Albuterol. Same thing except for half life. Clen has longer half life, but not necessarily a good thing. Anyway, doesn't make sense for a Doc to write script for Clen. I drink albuterol on a cut a script for broncial issues (excuse). Works the same

I called my doctor directly this morning and informed her that clenbuterol is 1)unavailable and I am unable to obtain it legally and 2)was frowned upon when prescribing it.

She was very apologetic and did not mean to cause any trouble for both me and her. She is a triathlon runner and was reading about it herself but did not get much into detail when I asked about it. She was curious about its effects so when I brought it up, she prescribed it.

She did give me a prescription for albuterol sulfate solution to try instead (for my troubles with walking pneumonia).

^^^^ now the story changes. You can get that crap anywhere from the sponsors on here so why even make this thread?

Thanks for you help.
That's what planet Fitness is for. Sounds right up your alley. :roflmao: Listen, you are not going to get were you want with just cardio alone. You need to pick up more then those 20 pound dumbbells to start seeing the OVERALL results you want. Another thing, wait for the test to really get going and work on your diet. You don't need t3 or clen right now (wait until you have reached a plateau, were nothing else absolutely works). You really probably just need a change in diet and training.

IML Gear Cream!
^^^^ now the story changes. You can get that crap anywhere from the sponsors on here so why even make this thread?

Originally it started out as clen. (something I didn't know was illegal) and has gone to albuterol. I was new and was asking questions instead of just buying stuff off the Internet and shooting up.

That's what planet Fitness is for. Sounds right up your alley. :roflmao: Listen, you are not going to get were you want with just cardio alone. You need to pick up more then those 20 pound dumbbells to start seeing the OVERALL results you want. Another thing, wait for the test to really get going and work on your diet. You don't need t3 or clen right now (wait until you have reached a plateau, were nothing else absolutely works). You really probably just need a change in diet and training.

I agree that both my diet and training need to be evaluated. The 20lb dumbells is strictly what I have to work with right now. I can add things but I was just trying to get advice on if that will work or not. I don't even have access to a planet fitness. The nearest gym is almost an hour away.

I agree that both my diet and training need to be evaluated. The 20lb dumbells is strictly what I have to work with right now. I can add things but I was just trying to get advice on if that will work or not. I don't even have access to a planet fitness. The nearest gym is almost an hour away.

It's gonna work if you make it work. Ideally you would need some equipment. Multi angle bench (flat, incline, decline) and another set of dumbbells (50-60 lbs) should get you started.
Perhaps in time you could add other items to your home gym - bar and free weights, cage with cable attachments, once you have those you are pretty much sorted and won't need any gym membership.

P.S. I think bros on here were under impression that you have one of those rubber band loaded bowflex multigyms and trying to make serious gains on it. What you have seems like a decent cardio equipment.

Don't go looking to Clen as magic, I think its a crock of shit. T3 now, that shit works. I think Clen does little to nothing, and it hits my CNS so hard I can only take it once a day as far away from my workout as possible. I haven't done it in probably 9 or 10 years because it really, does nothing positive for me.

That said, if you don't fix what sounds like metabolic damage (you saying you eat little or you gain weight) you're probably just going to get worse. The basic explanation goes like this, you have to "burn more calories than you take in" in order to lose weight - right? So if you aren't eating that much already, and you want to lose bodyfat that doesn't take steroids to maintain (gear alone wouldn't shred you anyway) then you have to get your metabolism jumpstarted. In order to cut weight most people cut some calories, but if you're already low, nobody is going to ask you to eat 3 salads a day with 2 protein shakes, thats nonsense.

Your metabolism will adjust, until you are constantly fatigued and nothing but skinny-fat. Look up Layne Norton "Metabolic Damage" on Google/YouTube.

Originally it started out as clen. (something I didn't know was illegal) and has gone to albuterol. I was new and was asking questions instead of just buying stuff off the Internet and shooting up.

Look up HIIT cardio, if you are trying to stay clean, that and a solid "diet" is all you need. Diet meaning, better eating, not something you stop three months from now. I'm not sure why people got the idea that you stop a diet.

Don't go looking to Clen as magic, I think its a crock of shit. T3 now, that shit works. I think Clen does little to nothing, and it hits my CNS so hard I can only take it once a day as far away from my workout as possible. I haven't done it in probably 9 or 10 years because it really, does nothing positive for me.

That said, if you don't fix what sounds like metabolic damage (you saying you eat little or you gain weight) you're probably just going to get worse. The basic explanation goes like this, you have to "burn more calories than you take in" in order to lose weight - right? So if you aren't eating that much already, and you want to lose bodyfat that doesn't take steroids to maintain (gear alone wouldn't shred you anyway) then you have to get your metabolism jumpstarted. In order to cut weight most people cut some calories, but if you're already low, nobody is going to ask you to eat 3 salads a day with 2 protein shakes, thats nonsense.

Your metabolism will adjust, until you are constantly fatigued and nothing but skinny-fat. Look up Layne Norton "Metabolic Damage" on Google/YouTube.

Sorry it's taking so long to reply.
I agree with you that my metabolism is shot and needs to be restarted. I will watch that video as soon as I can and maybe learn something new.

Don't take steroids to lose weight. Don't take clen or albuterol. Both are garbage. Far too many sides for the benefit. Ephedra is good, but most important is diet, and at your bodyfat % a keto diet or at least a very low carb diet is a good idea. Once you get down to 12% you can carb cycle and/or use steroids. Seems like you're doing the low carb thing pretty well, just go easy on that fruit and give it time.

Don't take steroids to lose weight. Don't take clen or albuterol. Both are garbage. Far too many sides for the benefit. Ephedra is good, but most important is diet, and at your bodyfat % a keto diet or at least a very low carb diet is a good idea. Once you get down to 12% you can carb cycle and/or use steroids. Seems like you're doing the low carb thing pretty well, just go easy on that fruit and give it time.
Like you said, i think i am going to wait on gearing up for now. This week i was able to control my diet by cooking all my food on sunday and putting it in my hotel fridge. General rule last week was 1/2 gram of protein per pound which actually was difficult. Eating 112 grams of protein made me shit bricks and i lost a lot of bloat it seems like. Carbs were kept down to around 50ish per the myfitnesspal app or to the best of my guess. Calories were up around 1900 with the added protein.

Back