• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Maxing out mg's on brewing my test e raws

bigant46

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wanna know fir real how many mg's can I bring my test e to without it being honey. Im using grapeseed oil w my ba and bb

id do 350 no more. atleast thats what i do with my sust back in the day.

Thanks for your input bro, so far ive learned the hard way how easy cyp crashes, deca crashes and the cost of ship and hand plus the wait involved with getting my raws from hong kong, I dont want my test e to turn to molases. 350 it is my man.

I've done 500mg/mL very easily, using walnut oil, some BA and maybe 10% BB (may not even be needed). Deca I probably got to 400mg/mL, EQ 500mg/mL for sure - but I live in a mostly warm area.

Cypionate is like sand compared to enanthate, I don't see why I'd ever buy it again if I still bought powder.

reply to maxing out brewing rates

Wow!!!!!! 500 on the boldenone? That sounds like a phenomenon..... You obviously stay away from cyponates,propenates,acetates,and suspensions if you are overdosing like that much.. Wow,no crashing? What about the product turning murky instead of clear vials???

Also the E.Q. my sponsor sends is never powder but always gel. Is that how your E.Q. comes or is this just strange?

Also the E.Q. my sponsor sends is never powder but always gel. Is that how your E.Q. comes or is this just strange?
It's correct, should be a liquid at room temperature

It's correct, should be a liquid at room temperature

this is what I heard recently, but I never knew that before. I would love to get into home-brew but I am still too afraid of intent to sell or distribute type charges. I haven't even ever ordered from overseas labs because I'm too skittish about customs popping me.

Why does big brother have to ruin all our fun!?

Back