• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who likes npp!!?

rclabwholesale

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Reviews on npp use.
Whats your experience with this compound?

Deca, or npp.. why?

I kickstart cycles containing deca with npp, never ran it (npp) alone.

Yea would never run any compound without test of coarse. I love npp in pre contest prep,weeks 20- 16 nice dry gains imo!

You know me. I'm down with Npp...:nanar:

th

:dwnthumb:

I ran a test/deca cycle for 14 weeks had great gains in muscle and strength, but a terrible pct and recovery.

Recently ran a short 8 week cycle Test Prop for 8, NPP for about 7. Ran NPP slightly higher than test, and had a great cycle and pct. I was getting morning wood a couple weeks into pct. No bloowrok yet but I feel A LOT more recovered than I did after the test/deca cycle. Obviously less gains mainly due to the shorter duration, but the fast recovery was well worth it!

npp is great, always get incredible results, never tried it higher than test tho. afraid of some of the sides ;)

Ive never tried npp but im running 200mgs of deca with my trt dose and its great.

Npp is no good send me all you have and I will take care of getting rid of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got you heavyb, ive just been using it to oil my hair clippers when they get dry. :winkfinger:

it deff gets the job done thats for sure, my hair clippers are bigger and stronger than ever!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Yep i use 125mb ed

You know me. I'm down with Npp...:nanar:

th

:dwnthumb:

I was gonna throw this up as soon as I read the title of the thread....lol. But yeah, I love the stuff....holds less water than nan/deca and works faster. I use it as well to up front of my cycles until deca kicks in....usually at 100mg ED. And yes, I run tren with it as well....who ever said 2 19-nors at once is a bad idea is wrong. Just be sure to use caber and a proper AI, and you will be just fine....for more experienced users that is.

/V

cool input vic, i always say the same thing. you dont know untill you try something for yourself. alot of guys have no idea. its all about trial and error.

guys please stop in on our sub forum and pump us up. pics up so you can see what kinda look we have. just goto sponsor section and click on RCLABS!
SHOW SOME LOVE PLEASE

I added a little Npp to my current tren cycle also. The scale went back up almost immediately by 3 lbs. I was making steady cutting progress. The added strength was noticed right away. And yeah Nandrolone has a very low androgenic rating so it should not interfere with the tren as much as high test would. In theory.:hmmm:

i wouldnt think so either. ive thought about trying it ace, npp. nice controlled cycle.

I run tren a , tren e , npp , deca , test in my run

how does it work for you heavyb?

It's working pretty good I am bulking a cutting nicely from it. I ran deca at 250mg a week for the first few weeks of my cycle then added npp I have likes the size increase so I decided to keep running it.
I know a lot on here will call me a fat ass on here but I don't give a shit. I know I will be right when I stop around sept or longer if I have more gear :)
On strength yeah I know thru the roof but I was already strong as hell just now I am just as strong not eating.

im about to do a giveaway on npp if this thread hits 100 posts

Hell yeah bro that would be killer someone will be lucky hopefully me. I love me some npp.

How do you get a list from you guys?

How do you get a list from you guys?

Geez Heavy you run anything for your hair taking deca, npp, tren, and test? I don't know how much more I can take. It's kind of like that seinfeld episode where Kramer takes the car for a test drive to see how fare he can get with the needle below E. At first they're like "we won't be able to get back we have to turn around." Then they are like.."fuck it let's go all the way and see how far we can go." Reaching that point of no return I think...

th

Speaking of Seinfeld did you guys know Mr.Kruger shot himself? I thought he was a good actor. Some folks might know him from Malcom in the Middle. Shame. He is a funny dude.

120223113549_02232012_bargen.jpg

The 61-year-old was in his Cincinnati apartment Monday morning when he shot himself in the head and then called for help. According to audio of the 911 tape posted on the gossip site, he told the operator, "I've shot myself in the head and I need help."

Npp is no good send me all you have and I will take care of getting rid of it.

What he said. Really tho I love NPP

Geez Heavy you run anything for your hair taking deca, npp, tren, and test? I don't know how much more I can take. It's kind of like that seinfeld episode where Kramer takes the car for a test drive to see how fare he can get with the needle below E. At first they're like "we won't be able to get back we have to turn around." Then they are like.."fuck it let's go all the way and see how far we can go." Reaching that point of no return I think...

th

Bro nothing for hair unless you count the razors I shave that shit. I am bald this happened way before gear.
Anytime I ran gear before I almost got there cut short so maybe this is over kill but we will find out soon

Back