• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who likes npp!!?

IML Gear Cream!
damn, thats ashame.

Speaking of Seinfeld did you guys know Mr.Kruger shot himself? I thought he was a good actor. Some folks might know him from Malcom in the Middle. Shame. He is a funny dude.

120223113549_02232012_bargen.jpg

just click on my signature on bottom of my pot. it wil send u to my email, just ask list

Gotcha bro didn't see it on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think NPP is a very balanced hormone in terms of gains vs sides and helps in achieving a certain look. It surely isnt tren but if you fall apart on tren mentally and or physically, its a nice option.

Buddy of mine did sustanon, npp, winny. He was absolutely jacked and cut up, was something like.

01-10 Sustanon 250mg mondays and thursdays
01-10 npp 100mg mondays wedsdays and fridays
04-10 Injectable winstrol 50mg ed

Not sure if he took any AI. But I know the winny helps with estrogen from the test, and progesterone from the npp. It also helps to unbind and free Test which causes great synergy between the compounds.
Best part about NPP is that its out of the system quicker so it doesnt suppress you like Deca. I'll be trying this cycle soon. NPP = leaner gains less water and faster recovery.

Reviews on npp use.
Whats your experience with this compound?

Deca, or npp.. why?

No reviews on NPP.

Over 10+ years ago, I used Deca with Sustanon for a period of time. I was super inexperienced, in the military, and there was no internet to pull info from. I was not using AI. I eventually got gyno and stopped AAS almost instantly for a long period of time. I also noticed sexual performance issues when using deca. Because of this, I've been hesitant to try NPP, though I hear sides are less prevalent than when using deca.

Definitely interested feedback here.

true but not true

with npp i get less water retention because of the ester length, in a way the compound makes me feel a bit leaner, but size gains are incredible, i still get the same low libido and weiner probs .. some people say they dont but i still get the sides
No reviews on NPP. Over 10+ years ago, I used Deca with Sustanon for a period of time. I was super inexperienced, in the military, and there was no internet to pull info from. I was not using AI. I eventually got gyno and stopped AAS almost instantly for a long period of time. I also noticed sexual performance issues when using deca. Because of this, I've been hesitant to try NPP, though I hear sides are less prevalent than when using deca. Definitely interested feedback here.

I'm taking an Npp/Cyp blend now. My first experience with Npp. I swear almost immediately after I pinn. I feel fucking awesome. Blood flow, pumps, energy, positive mental outlook. I know Npp is not exactly that fast acting. But something in there makes me feel great. Could be something else instead like some really good Test Prop. Either way I love it and find it hard to stick to my schedule of E3d. It's made up of 2 different Npp powders from 2 different companies and one test cyp powder. My buddy has a buddy that works for Eroids and does testing. I'd like to have it tested cause it's a great blend.

npp does the same for me bro. i feel fuller within a few hours after a shot. muscle pumps feel great!

npp does the same for me bro. i feel fuller within a few hours after a shot. muscle pumps feel great!

I get that but I also feel like it leans me out nicely unless I really murder some calories

Yup. NPP leans me out, and I get very hungry within an hour or two after taking it and always feel awesome on NPP

also, can't emphasize enough how I get basically no sides from it. That's amazing for something that does so much good for me

IML Gear Cream!
Geez Heavy you run anything for your hair taking deca, npp, tren, and test? I don't know how much more I can take. It's kind of like that seinfeld episode where Kramer takes the car for a test drive to see how fare he can get with the needle below E. At first they're like "we won't be able to get back we have to turn around." Then they are like.."fuck it let's go all the way and see how far we can go." Reaching that point of no return I think...

th

I ran Test Cypionate and NPP for 18 weeks in a 2/1 ratio injecting once a week for my first cycle. Loved it, gained 20-22lbs...It was awesome and I felt like King Kong and had zero hair loss problems. If hair loss is in your genetic predisposition then your going to have to combat it. That said, I don't feel like Test or NPP are the worst culprits for alopecia; maybe half as bad as some of the other steroids out there. Trenbolone, Anadrol, and Dianabol are harder on you scalp than Test-C and NPP will ever be. Finasteride is your friend...

Yeah the tren is really hard on my temples and front. I ordered finasteride 2 months ago from my old forum but the owner fucked me. That is another thread.

Most primary MDs will prescribe fin....just ask them for the chem name of the stuff, this way your insurance will pay for it and won't consider it like rogaine where it's just for cosmetic purposes. The other good thing about getting "fin" is that they come in 5mg tabs. You only need 1mg ED. So...it would be best to cut the pill into 5 pieces. Seeing how that's near impossible to do, for the past 7 years or so that I have been using the stuff....I cut the 5mg tab into 4 thus giving me a dose of 1.25mg ED. It's a 1/4mg more a day but I have had no problems and I still have a really thick and solid head of hair. However, I don't use the stuff when I'm running a cycle. I start using it the day PCT is over and stop day one of the following cycle. Like I said, been doing this for many years and it works like a charm.

/V

Thanks Victor yeah I've never needed it before so good info. I am nearing the end of my tren run. I will have some Finasteride in a few days or so I hope.

Finasteride really only helps with testosterone since it converts to DHT, which is more androgenic and hard on the hair. Nandrolone actually metabolizes to something less hard on the hair so finasteride actually makes it harder on hair. I don't know about tren metabolites, but I know it won't block tren from reaching the hair or anything like that, and it will exert it's highly androgenic nature, and destroy your hairline (if MPB prone)... So finasteride is not a "fix-all"

Just be bald like me :) it's genetic though

Just be bald like me :) it's genetic though

I'm with you man! Who needs hair when you can just have a whole shit ton of muscle.

Finasteride really only helps with testosterone since it converts to DHT, which is more androgenic and hard on the hair. Nandrolone actually metabolizes to something less hard on the hair so finasteride actually makes it harder on hair. I don't know about tren metabolites, but I know it won't block tren from reaching the hair or anything like that, and it will exert it's highly androgenic nature, and destroy your hairline (if MPB prone)... So finasteride is not a "fix-all"

Correct.

I love NPP I just need to find a trusted source to run it again.

RC how long is the sale going to run?

npp sale

not sure, maby a week at the most. i havent fully decided yet. if someone want to help get the sale kicked off maby i will hook them up with the fisrt few for free... thinking all deca sale, long and short ester. same deal 5 get 1... 10 get 2... 15 get 3... 20 get 4.... 25 get 5 you get the picture
RC how long is the sale going to run?

Hahaha, I kinda agree bro. But I'm a 7 without hair, and a 9 with hair in the getting poontang dept. Your mileage may vary...

Yeah, I hear you. My wife is fond of my hair. I gotta try to keep it as long as possible...

I don't mind my hair thinning a little I have a lot of it. But my temples just moved back a good 1/2 inch on each side. Sometimes I run my fingers through my hair and get like 1 or 2 hairs. Sometimes 5 or 6 at the most. But every day over the course of 6 weeks it just adds up. Sometimes I run em thru and get 1 silver hair. Those are the good times.:daydream:

Im was pinning 200mg npp, 100mg test p, 250mg test e eod with 50mg of dbols ed
Strength has gone through the roof and I was adding 4-5 pounds a week. I was running .75 letro and was doing 12.5mg of aromasin ed but that got bumped up to 25mg ed but ive stopped the npp and dbols and opted for 100mg of tren ace and 250mg of eq eod instead due to bad gyno lumps and the fact I know my body prefers tren. Prami has been ordered was hoping I wouldn't need it.
I'll try npp again the stength gains were amazing but have noticed my joints are sore as since ive stopped it hopefully this eq sorts me out fast.

Back