• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Progress but many different sources

Montego

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just wanted to throw this up. Progress from an eighteen week cut for my first show.

Never had a steady source so I pieced together what I could locally. Hopefully one of the board sponsors sees this and can give a guy an idea of what to run and a steady place to order from.

Eighteen weeks out
anu6apep.jpg

Nine days out
are7apus.jpg

234 in before pic 205 in after. Show is Saturday!

Very impressive sir! As a person just starting out, this is inspiration!

24 hours before pre judging. One more coat of tan to get and then touch up tomorrow morning. uploadfromtaptalk1405101732549.jpg

what gear you running?
Trt with Epi, tvar and sd

No injectables besides the 150mg per week of test. Never ran anything injectable but trt and a short blast of 500mg test for ten weeks thats it.

IML Gear Cream!
Here are some pics 24 hours out from the show. And one from this morning about four hours before pre judging.
zyqe6yqa.jpg
gamygyte.jpg
nyva4uvu.jpg
ubadenah.jpg

zu4u7yze.jpg

Time to grow!

Excellent job

Sent from The Mothership

Hey guys just wanted to throw this up. Progress from an eighteen week cut for my first show.

Never had a steady source so I pieced together what I could locally. Hopefully one of the board sponsors sees this and can give a guy an idea of what to run and a steady place to order from.

Eighteen weeks out
anu6apep.jpg

Nine days out
are7apus.jpg
Next time try sme preparation H ointment to r and tightenup the loein on your lower abbs and maybe lower back,wear a t- shirt to bed.

Did the pre contest. Here is a pic four hours before pre judging uploadfromtaptalk1406913426870.jpg

Back