• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let's see your feed back on uncle z line of gear.

aminoman74

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Lets get a thread started for the ones who are wanting to try Uncle Z line of oils, tabs, and hgh what you think about it so they don't have a question about the quality or second guess if they are wasting there time.

Let's see you opinions .

I love Z gear.

I've used his test e and dbol for my first cycle a couple of years ago.

I also have a few products of his on hand and will continue to be a loyal customer.

First 12 cycle I ran with Z. I was on his EP line and GENOs. I have the pictures and the blood work to prove how good it is. Top Notch.

Working for me

Last edited:
lets see
test prop- TOP NOTCH
masteron- TOP NOTCH
blue top hgh- TOP FREAKING NOTCH

all in all, Zs products continue to amaze me. His generic blue tops rank right up with the human grade i once ran from a connect at a hormone clinic. I still cant believe it. I LOVE the tingliness in my fingers from the growth. That one of the signs its legit. PLUS, im gaining size in body parts im not even training that hard!!!! for instance, my arms, lets face it, when ya have 20inch arms, you arent going to focus on them as much compared to my chest which is my weakest link (sucks about my injury but my chest not only is healing much faster with upping the growth dose, but its also growing in size!!!!!!)

Back