• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Microchip??

bdad

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My wifes 91 year old grandfather is in the hospital with pneumonia. With no family present no consent forms two so called nurses he thinks, showed up and installed a micro chip in his arm. The family is checking with the hospital, but apparently it is a must under Obamacare to use home health, which has not even been discussed with the family. He is a vet and does not use government assistance. Anyone ever heard of this?? Thanks

Yes, I have heard about this. It isn't new. They started this way back in 1997 as a way of solving the problem of identifying elderly people with memory loss. The reasoning behind it's inception was to increase quality of care. The faster a doctor can identify a patient, the faster they can pull their patient record to see what they medical history is, whether they are allergic to any medications, ect.

If no family can be located, I think they have the right to install the chip. I am not saying it isn't an invasion of privacy, but it does serve a legitimate purpose.

91 with pneumonia is dire! Something tells me he won't be needing that microchip. Not trying to be insensitive but that's pretty bad.

Yes, I have heard about this. It isn't new. They started this way back in 1997 as a way of solving the problem of identifying elderly people with memory loss. The reasoning behind it's inception was to increase quality of care. The faster a doctor can identify a patient, the faster they can pull their patient record to see what they medical history is, whether they are allergic to any medications, ect.

If no family can be located, I think they have the right to install the chip. I am not saying it isn't an invasion of privacy, but it does serve a legitimate purpose.

He does not have dementia, and the family that lives closer has been there daily (rotating out) not 12 hours of course because of work and such.

91 with pneumonia is dire! Something tells me he won't be needing that microchip. Not trying to be insensitive but that's pretty bad.

They are actually expecting him to be ok. The main reason for the hospital is a tear in his lung from coughing, which is bleeding.

He does not have dementia, and the family that lives closer has been there daily (rotating out) not 12 hours of course because of work and such.

In that case, it sounds to me like what they did is extremely fucked up.

In that case, it sounds to me like what they did is extremely fucked up.

I know right, hopefully I will have more details in a few days.

IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone checked his arm where the chip is supposed to be, just to see if they can detect it?

i heard about it... do not wish anyone that....

Has anyone checked his arm where the chip is supposed to be, just to see if they can detect it?

One of the sons thats there said in one of his shoulders, left I think has a red spot with what appeared too be a square outline under the skin.

My wife went to the hospital yesterday it was a skin TB test. My inlaws are dumbasses obviously.

The "Mark of the Beast" .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the sons thats there said in one of his shoulders, left I think has a red spot with what appeared too be a square outline under the skin.

Know anyone who does metal detecting? If so have him use his pointer detector to locate it. Then remove it.

Back