Big Leagues Pharma

*Grand Opening Sale!*

Big Leagues Pharma
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up *Grand Opening Sale!*

INTRODUCING THE BIG LEAGUES PHARMA GRAND OPENING SALE!

As a new source, the ball needs to get rolling. So, to start off on the right foot - some quick and easy touchdowns! This is an opportunity to jump in, test a few products for cheap, and find yourself wanting more. On top of this, a pre-order list is available; just PM me and ask me for it!

For the group buy there are limited quantities and low prices, so jump on board early!

The three products for this will be:

Test E: 10ml @ 250mg/ml
    Test P: 50ml @ 100mg/ml
    D-bol: 100 tabs @ 10mg each

The only requirement is you must buy at least two (2) Test E vials. You can buy as many as you’d like until the quantity runs out of any of the three products.

The low prices are:

Test E: $30 (per vial (2 minimum))
    Test P: $110 (per jug)
    D-bol: $55 (per 100 tabs)

Shipping is $20.

BUT! There’s more!

First FIVE orders that include a Test P jug will get $10 off your order!
    First FIVE orders of at least two Test E vials will get $10 off shipping!*

THERE’S EVEN MORE!

Buy 1 Test P and 1 D-bol and get $5 off each ($10 total) + $5 off shipping.

You must buy at least one of each for this deal but you can buy either more Test P or more D-bol or more of both if you desire. You will get $5 off for each additional one purchased. For example you could buy 2 Test P and 1 D-bol or 3 Test P and 2 D-bol, etc. You would get $5 off for every Test P and $5 for every D-bol. You just need at least one of each.

If you are the first five orders for Test P and buy at least one Test P and one D-bol you can get a great deal!

*Test E deal cannot be combined with the buy 1 of each deal for shipping. You can still buy all three products and get discounts on Test P and Dbol but shipping will only go down $10 and not $15. This deal can be combined with the first five deal for Test P if you are in the first 5 for both!

***PM me with the title “sale”*** in a layout like this if you would like to order:

(2) 10ml Test E: $30 x 2 = $60
    (1) 50ml Test P: $110 x 1 = $110 – ($5 discount x 1) = $105
    (2) 100 tab D-bol: $55 x 2 = $110 – ($5 discount x 2) = $100

Shipping $20 - $5 discount = $15

Total = $300 - $20 discount = $280

(Normally this layout won’t be as confusing. I’m genuinely sorry it looks so horrendous. I’d just copy and paste the one above and change numbers accordingly.)

Do not include any discount for being one of the first 5 orders. You won’t know if you’re in the first 5 necessarily. I will tell you! (Please do not back out of the purchase if you aren't in the first 5. It shouldn't be your only reason for buying...)

Below your order please put an email address! I will contact you there as soon as I can to proceed with the order. Check your junk mail in case it ends up there.

Jump on this early, as the quantity is sure to run out quickly!

IF THE QUANTITY RUNS OUT, I WILL HONOR THE SAME PRICES WHEN WE OFFICIALLY OPEN UP SHOP IF YOU STILL WANT TO BUY IT.

Hope you give us a shot and test us out!
    The Commissioner
    Last edited by The Commissioner; 07-08-2014 at 05:13 PM.

PM me for the End of Summer Sale List!!
    Non-members can email blprep@yahoo.com for list and ordering.
    All information discussed and posted is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and I do not possess or use them myself.

Big Leagues Pharma
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I also will not be around my computer for the next hour or so. Sorry if I do not respond to any PM's.

PM me for the End of Summer Sale List!!
    Non-members can email blprep@yahoo.com for list and ordering.
    All information discussed and posted is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and I do not possess or use them myself.