• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
shes in Australia...lame ass I fucked your wife comebacks...geez
red, you are better than kiddie jokes
thats azzas thing .. I really hope you don't flash us your anus next
well part of me hopes you do

With these two quotes coming within 30 minutes of each other I believe it's time for me to step away for a minute. I also believe griff is as much at fault as I am, the same way he is with azza. I guess putting lol J/K after every post makes it better. If he comes at me again when I come back then let the chips fall where they may........:coffee:

I dont mind the e-battles when its funny and entertaining but its a little stale. Cant we all just go to ASF and pick on some newbs

It's so fucking boring here in AG, we're leaning on just a couple of members to keep it going, it's still not as bad as ASF, where they always have 100 more members online than we do, but the content is stagnant , it's the group reach-around, with many post-whores but nothing funny posted. I'll check in here sometimes and see no new posts for a whole afternoon, that didn't used to be the case in AG. To say that removing the 'like's & rep stars' killed AG , only gets the same old song and dance from above[owner] that we are pussies, whatever that's supposed to mean. I used to laugh my ass off here, with guys like cube , Sil, & a few others keeping me laughing all day. But we can't depend on only a handful of guys, & it would be nice if some of the old posters would come back.

005.jpg
nude-asian-girls-01.jpg
impp-1207-03-o%2Blevy-tran%2Bimport-tuner-model.jpg
images
naked-asian-teens-gf-xxx-nude-50-725x1024.jpg
naked-asian-women.jpg

of course you Rick, you're a great poster, I don't know what we'd do without the loyal few..... :clapping:

Charley I got to agree with you 100%! It was nice to come in and see all kinds of new posts daily and comment on/read all the funny shit. The lose of the reps and star system unfortunately killed/is killing AG.

:(

Consider posting up pics of your naked boobs to draw AG traffic.
Rub some ice cubes on them before taking the pics.

After all better to show off pointy nipples than to curse the slow traffic.

IML Gear Cream!
think Id be showered in bunk UG gears for this offering?

lolz

think Id be showered in bunk UG gears for this offering?

I'm sure you have some leftover Z specials....just use those instead...and then ice cube your pencil erasers for all the lonely to rub one off:)

anything goes isnt really anything goes......the bleeding hearts keep trying to clean it up.....in a way thats fucking it up a bit in my opinion, there is open chat and several other subforums if its civility you are looking for......noboby has to enter AG, so why fucken whinge if its gross, rude, annoying, bitter, angry cunts, or anything else....(no i aint talking about you red)....also lets be honest, gears are illegal so if ur an law abiding person u dont belong anywhere here really....

as for old posters? from day 1 charley has been easy top5 best/funniest.....to mention a few others would be Sil, Cube, IronAddict, KOS, Secdrl and many others...so the way i see it..most of the funny cunts are still here...they just dont post as much....

Someone should make an all-time Sil sticky photoshop thread....he has so much work out there....

it might make me a miserable cunt, but i fucken love the e-fights, some i watch, some i join.....how peoples minds work is very interesting.....

reddit.com back in the day was truly anything goes.....i seen shit on there that would scar a person soul.....its where u learnt to never be offended at anything/insult/post...ever...ever+1...

it might make me a miserable cunt, but i fucken love the e-fights, some i watch, some i join.....how peoples minds work is very interesting.....

reddit.com back in the day was truly anything goes.....i seen shit on there that would scar a person soul.....its where u learnt to never be offended at anything/insult/post...ever...ever+1...

i fell into "theync.com" the other day. Check it out. It will probably ruin your day.

Back