• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Puffy nipple?? Do i have gynecomastia?

Sound like you might have some slight underlying depression my man..no worries it happens to alot of good people :)

Not to sound like a salesman at all..but honestly what helps me is when I'm stuck to find a solid supplement that has some potential gains to it, or even just watch some good videos to get me motivated. Also a gym in my experiences is very often a motivator. 3rd would be watching good videos to motivate you and 4th might be good music to have on your ipod during your workout.

I like Tyson's old videos personally.. A Tyson fight back in my HS and college days, and I'd end up at the gym at midnight with the crew hitting weights after seeing something that motivating and just awesome.

Maybe that can help?

Do you have a few extra bucks to get even a cheap membership to say the YMCA or a local gym, like even a 24 hour fitness..Something inexpensive just to start?? And don't worry about the fact you are new to this..I started myself as a young kid at 103lbs soaking wet..so hard work goes a long way...

If you want to msg me via PM, we can talk more about your workout, diet, and get you on track to get you started..

I'll help you. You need inspiration is all. You are here looking..that is a good first step :)

Might not be a bad idea to get you a scheduled routine for starters :)

I positive repped you for being decent and standing here in the face of adversity. I got ya on this if you want the help, PM me.

Couple good workout songs for you :)

I dont understand the bashing and negging of this kid. He comes on here asking for advice, is honest in his responses, has the balls to post pics(which most people dont) and people wanna bust his balls. Hes just getting started, and hes not a know it all dickhead like some newer members. There was a point where all of us knew nothing and people helped us, so how bout some pay if forward instead of criticism?

Travis, just keep reading and learning. Youll find what works for you. There are alot of OTC supps you can take right now to help. Read up on anything youre thinking of taking and know all the side effects. Are you looking to get big or just ripped? Or both? Theres alot of guys willing to help here, just keep asking questions. Good luck

I dont understand the bashing and negging of this kid. He comes on here asking for advice, is honest in his responses, has the balls to post pics(which most people dont) and people wanna bust his balls. Hes just getting started, and hes not a know it all dickhead like some newer members. There was a point where all of us knew nothing and people helped us, so how bout some pay if forward instead of criticism?

Travis, just keep reading and learning. Youll find what works for you. There are alot of OTC supps you can take right now to help. Read up on anything youre thinking of taking and know all the side effects. Are you looking to get big or just ripped? Or both? Theres alot of guys willing to help here, just keep asking questions. Good luck

Thanks man yeah idk why there all hating on me, just trying to get healthier and feel better about myself.

I agree. I think people are being dicks for no reason other than ego.

Travis, here is my advice. You need to scrap some cash together and get a gym membership. Fuck p90x and fuck a bowflex. You need power cages and squat racks. Also, you need to learn about diet and nutrition. Spend some time reading the stickies in the D&N section.

Fuck all these people talking about weed and estrogen. Most of the people talking shit are on steroids, and their estrogen is threw the fucking roof. You can not smoke enough weed to come close to creating the amount of estrogen these meatheads are producing. Just don't allow your ganja habit to interfere with your diet or you training and you are fine.

I had a slight case of bitch tits as well from being fat as a kid. I fixed it by putting on a lot of muscle and hardening the pecs.

I dont have a gym unfortunately. I have bowflex selectech dumbbells a pullup bar and p90x

dropping your BF will help immensely. adding a good regiment of cardio will help. Bow flex isn't a bad machine. If one thinks about it, It's like using bands with a barbell.

Get yourself a good training routine. adhere to a diet that is conducive to you goals and while your pecs grow, your chest will come into shape and chances are, your puffiness will be no more

synamu6y.jpg

tybatudu.jpg

no gyno at all ...

And again i do apologize for my pants being low i ran up the stairs and didnt realize they dropped that low

Update i lost 20 pounds and am down to 14 % bf but my nipples are still puffy

How did I not find this thread months ago! Rays the fucking man

Your body configuration confuses me. Did you get blood work? Something is defiantly up. Your 6 foot 168lbs (were) but with a high bf that that doesn't look very high. but don't really have muscle definition. Confusing

The scale i used for bf reads higher than what your bf really is

He is skinny fat. He needs to put on muscle and stop looking at this situation like Carnie Wilson would back in her Moomoo wearing days.

Lift you dipshit. Lift!!!

A little viewing pleasure.....

th

IML Gear Cream!
I'm betting your estrogen is high. Because you have that female body composition(not to be offensive) that's what was confusing

Will lifting lower my estrogen levels and get rid of my girly body

It will make your body produce more testosterone. Heavy deads and squats especially so. Do you eat soy? That could be why. You need to go read the thread on how to get blood work done and go get it done.

He looks jerked and ready to twerk.

And I don't think twerking is what dudes are supposed to do.

funny-twerk-apartment.gif

Your body configuration confuses me. Did you get blood work? Something is defiantly up. Your 6 foot 168lbs (were) but with a high bf that that doesn't look very high. but don't really have muscle definition. Confusing
go to a doctor and get bloodwork done

As others have said drop the Bf. Mines do the same when im carry a few extra lb :daydream:

The way I see it you got 2 choices. You can diet hard and lose all that extra fat. Or just lift and eat and try to add some mass before you cut. Now before you say, "I've been dieting for years" listen I've been there. You need to double down up your commitment. Learn about different diet strategies. With a body composition like you have I would listen to what these guys are saying and get your blood work your too young to have these issues. My guess is your body for whatever reason is running a higher than normal Estrogen to test ratio. That added together with years of being overweight and then going on stims to correct it has left your thyroid fried and your more than likely your insulin response is not firing on all cylinders.

The way I see it you got 2 choices. You can diet hard and lose all that extra fat. Or just lift and eat and try to add some mass before you cut. Now before you say, "I've been dieting for years" listen I've been there. You need to double down up your commitment. Learn about different diet strategies. With a body composition like you have I would listen to what these guys are saying and get your blood work your too young to have these issues. My guess is your body for whatever reason is running a higher than normal Estrogen to test ratio. That added together with years of being overweight and then going on stims to correct it has left your thyroid fried and your more than likely your insulin response is not firing on all cylinders.
Sharing is caring

Back