IronMag Research Chems


Peptide info (what kind, where to buy?)

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Redding CA.
    Posts
    74
    Rep Points
    2147640

    Peptide info (what kind, where to buy?)

    I am wanting to start using peptides to supplement my TRT.
    Looking for seller so I can get information on monthly costs, procedures, etc. I know knowing! lol
    57, TRT for a few years.

    GHRP seems to have a good reputation.


    Jeff

  2. #2
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,844
    Rep Points
    309134659

    God see all and diet is key.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    53
    Rep Points
    36420

    Hey 1HungLo! < This guy is right you can take anything you want but diet is key for achieving any of your goals and yes God can see everything. But to answer your question about peptides I can give you a little guidance.

    For one you need to know that there are GHRH -Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones
    ...and GHRP - Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides

    You need to understand the difference because the GHRH will stimulate your body to secrete some GH while the GHRP will create larger GH pulse from your putitary.

    Once you understand this you need to know that taking a GHRH with a GHRP will give you the largest GH release you achieve. Literally making it 10 times stronger in most cases.

    Research which peptides are GHRH and which ones are GHRP's. Study the profiles of each and see which ones work for you. Understand that with certain peptides elevated prolactin and cortisol levels may arise. These can aid in recovery, fat loss, anti aging and muscle building.

    Insulin Like Growth Factor Peptides like IGF-1 and MGF are more geard towards growing muscle.

    There are some new endurance type peptides that are trying to reach the effect of hormones like Epogen and these include: ITPP and AICAR.

    I have had very good results running peptides in the start of training seasons and in between cycles.

    Read, ask more questions and eventually see what works for you.

  4. #4
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Double post

  5. #5
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Stretch laid out the basics for you. GHRH + GHRP. My favorite GHRP is Ipamorelin, personally. IGF-1 is getting a bit more serious and I would wait to research that until you are comfortable with the GHRP GHRH combo.
    You can click my banner to check out Blue Sky peptides. We are running a sale right now as well so hit me up for the promo code when you're ready to go

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Redding CA.
    Posts
    74
    Rep Points
    2147640

    Thanks.
    While I appreciate that God sees everything and diet is essential, I needed to have some science in front of me.
    Rayjay1, What does it cost to get started. Pin per day? Monthly expense? I understand it for T but this is a new animal.
    I appreciate everyone's feedback, thank you.

  7. #7
    Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP
    rambo99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Muscleville
    Posts
    1,914
    Rep Points
    191391390

    Just to give you an idea, I'm on ipamorelin and modgrf1-29 @ 500/100mcg, 3x a day.

    Superior peptides is the way to go imo.

  8. #8
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Yeah, I go anywhere from 100/100 CJC no-dac and Ipam up to 200/500 CJC no-dac and Ipam if I want a big pulse. But usually it's 100mcg of each. I do that 3x daily. So 300 daily for me. That means each 2mg vial lasts 6 days and part of day 7. And 5mg is what, like 18 days? That should help you calc the costs I hope, so you have an idea. Make sure to account for deals like buy2get1 and buy1get1 as well as sale discounts, so you know where you'll actually be.

    I like to to get the CJC no-dac and Ipamorelin blend at 5mg with the buy2get1 free and have about 1.5 months. Once you take the %sale discount off the final price it's really quite affordable!

  9. #9
    Newbie
    ELITE MEMBER
    CatfishBillyHo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tyler, Texas, United States
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    Okay I go to AN hrt clinic and they are trying to push me on the sermorlin. Now Everything I've read on Sermo
    rlin has been pretty mixed. What are your thoughts?

  10. #10
    Newbie
    ELITE MEMBER
    CatfishBillyHo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Tyler, Texas, United States
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10

    HRT* CLINIC, sorry my keyboard is acting a little sketch. Lol

  11. #11
    JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
    dav1dg90's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Points
    33837260

    I use ghrp-6 post workout and the evening for the hunger and it lasts until the am so im wicked hungry for breakfast. I also use igf des pre workout and sometimes ill throw in cjc no dac, and thats about it.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    164
    Rep Points
    3421742

    I am glad someone asked about this. I got the ghrp vs ghrh but whats the difference in numbers beside them, what do they mean, and what does it do for you in general? Newbness showing so flame suit on!

  13. #13
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickmancqb View Post
    I am glad someone asked about this. I got the ghrp vs ghrh but whats the difference in numbers beside them, what do they mean, and what does it do for you in general? Newbness showing so flame suit on!
    Number beside them? You mean GHRP-6 or GHRP-2, the number being 6 or 2??? Those are actually different peptides that are similar but not the same. GHRP2 gives a great GH pulse. GHRP6 seems to induce more hunger and some guys like it to help them eat enough. Ipamorelin induces the least hunger in my test subjects and is my favorite right now. Hex is strong but I haven't used it enough to have a conclusion or good comparison.

    For the GHRH, the difference is typically w/dac and without dac. DAC stands for Drug Affinity Complex, and extends the half-life of the peptide tremendously. It can be used just once or twice a week at a higher dosage instead of 3x a day along side of the GHRP...

    Hope that helps

  14. #14
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    blergs.'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    E.U.
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Points
    213458404

    I rec Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 3-4x a day with ghrp2 or 6 100mcg 3-4x a day for 5+ months ( 5-8 IMO)
    PM me if you think I can help or have questions, Iv used a few and researched a lot over the years.
    Good luck!

    An AWESOME Place for HARD CORE REAL Bodybuilding Supplements:


    Save an additional 15% with code: blergs15

    Need the "REAL STUFF" ? NO B.S. Here, Only QUALITY:

    Also save an extra 10% with code: blergs10

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    164
    Rep Points
    3421742

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    Number beside them? You mean GHRP-6 or GHRP-2, the number being 6 or 2??? Those are actually different peptides that are similar but not the same. GHRP2 gives a great GH pulse. GHRP6 seems to induce more hunger and some guys like it to help them eat enough. Ipamorelin induces the least hunger in my test subjects and is my favorite right now. Hex is strong but I haven't used it enough to have a conclusion or good comparison.

    For the GHRH, the difference is typically w/dac and without dac. DAC stands for Drug Affinity Complex, and extends the half-life of the peptide tremendously. It can be used just once or twice a week at a higher dosage instead of 3x a day along side of the GHRP...

    Hope that helps
    That does help some. Is there anywhere state states what each peptide does for you?

    For example: we know that tren does certain things for your body while dbal does other things. Is there an explanation on what each peptide does and doesnt? And what is the benefits of using peptides over other things like tren,bdol,win,ect.... I hope that makes sense

  16. #16
    Member
    BOARD REP
    Rayjay1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The fridge
    Posts
    390
    Rep Points
    13005237

    Quote Originally Posted by Stickmancqb View Post
    That does help some. Is there anywhere state states what each peptide does for you?

    For example: we know that tren does certain things for your body while dbal does other things. Is there an explanation on what each peptide does and doesnt? And what is the benefits of using peptides over other things like tren,bdol,win,ect.... I hope that makes sense
    Between google, Wikipedia, PubMed studies, and these forums there is quite a lot of info. GHRH stimulates the pituitary to release GH. GHRP's also stimulate the release of GH, but they do so through a different mechanism so these combined are many times stronger than either alone. They are signaling peptides, amino acid chains that bind to and signal specific receptor sites.

    other peptides all do very different things. BPC-157 is a peptide that was isolated from gastric juices and has awesome healing properties... Etc etc. just google the name of each one you want info on and read

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    waterboro,maine 04030
    Posts
    195
    Rep Points
    768805

    Quote Originally Posted by Rayjay1 View Post
    Between google, Wikipedia, PubMed studies, and these forums there is quite a lot of info. GHRH stimulates the pituitary to release GH. GHRP's also stimulate the release of GH, but they do so through a different mechanism so these combined are many times stronger than either alone. They are signaling peptides, amino acid chains that bind to and signal specific receptor sites.

    other peptides all do very different things. BPC-157 is a peptide that was isolated from gastric juices and has awesome healing properties... Etc etc. just google the name of each one you want info on and read
    where can i get bcp-157 i need to try some in my elbow.

  18. #18
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    waterboro,maine 04030
    Posts
    195
    Rep Points
    768805

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmsnowbeast View Post
    where can i get bcp-157 i need to try some in my elbow.
    All good now,i found blueskys has it.

Similar Threads

  1. CJC-1295 Peptide Dosage Instructions gen info
    By GH Consigliere in forum Maximpep
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 08:29 AM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 01:15 PM
  3. What Kind Of Man Are You
    By TJ Cline in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-08-2006, 10:42 PM
  4. New, kind of...
    By PrincePaul in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 04:46 PM
  5. what kind
    By james_75 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2002, 11:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->