Cemproducts.com

Peptide info (what kind, where to buy?)

Rep Points

Peptide info (what kind, where to buy?)

I am wanting to start using peptides to supplement my TRT.
    Looking for seller so I can get information on monthly costs, procedures, etc. I know knowing! lol
    57, TRT for a few years.

GHRP seems to have a good reputation.

Jeff

Super Human

Rep Points

God see all and diet is key.

Rep Points

Hey 1HungLo! < This guy is right you can take anything you want but diet is key for achieving any of your goals and yes God can see everything. But to answer your question about peptides I can give you a little guidance.

For one you need to know that there are GHRH -Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones
    ...and GHRP - Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides

You need to understand the difference because the GHRH will stimulate your body to secrete some GH while the GHRP will create larger GH pulse from your putitary.

Once you understand this you need to know that taking a GHRH with a GHRP will give you the largest GH release you achieve. Literally making it 10 times stronger in most cases.

Research which peptides are GHRH and which ones are GHRP's. Study the profiles of each and see which ones work for you. Understand that with certain peptides elevated prolactin and cortisol levels may arise. These can aid in recovery, fat loss, anti aging and muscle building.

Insulin Like Growth Factor Peptides like IGF-1 and MGF are more geard towards growing muscle.

There are some new endurance type peptides that are trying to reach the effect of hormones like Epogen and these include: ITPP and AICAR.

I have had very good results running peptides in the start of training seasons and in between cycles.

Read, ask more questions and eventually see what works for you.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Double post

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Stretch laid out the basics for you. GHRH + GHRP. My favorite GHRP is Ipamorelin, personally. IGF-1 is getting a bit more serious and I would wait to research that until you are comfortable with the GHRP GHRH combo.
    You can click my banner to check out Blue Sky peptides. We are running a sale right now as well so hit me up for the promo code when you're ready to go

Rep Points

Thanks.
    While I appreciate that God sees everything and diet is essential, I needed to have some science in front of me.
    Rayjay1, What does it cost to get started. Pin per day? Monthly expense? I understand it for T but this is a new animal.
    I appreciate everyone's feedback, thank you.

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just to give you an idea, I'm on ipamorelin and modgrf1-29 @ 500/100mcg, 3x a day.

Superior peptides is the way to go imo.

Pharma Grade Caber 20x1mg 55USD http://steelgear.net/mens-health/cabergoline

Use discount code: 30FREE to get 30% off on SteelGear.Net

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yeah, I go anywhere from 100/100 CJC no-dac and Ipam up to 200/500 CJC no-dac and Ipam if I want a big pulse. But usually it's 100mcg of each. I do that 3x daily. So 300 daily for me. That means each 2mg vial lasts 6 days and part of day 7. And 5mg is what, like 18 days? That should help you calc the costs I hope, so you have an idea. Make sure to account for deals like buy2get1 and buy1get1 as well as sale discounts, so you know where you'll actually be.

I like to to get the CJC no-dac and Ipamorelin blend at 5mg with the buy2get1 free and have about 1.5 months. Once you take the %sale discount off the final price it's really quite affordable!