• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peptide info (what kind, where to buy?)

gypctravlr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am wanting to start using peptides to supplement my TRT.
Looking for seller so I can get information on monthly costs, procedures, etc. I know knowing! lol
57, TRT for a few years.

GHRP seems to have a good reputation.

Jeff

God see all and diet is key.

Hey 1HungLo! < This guy is right you can take anything you want but diet is key for achieving any of your goals and yes God can see everything. But to answer your question about peptides I can give you a little guidance.

For one you need to know that there are GHRH -Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones
...and GHRP - Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides

You need to understand the difference because the GHRH will stimulate your body to secrete some GH while the GHRP will create larger GH pulse from your putitary.

Once you understand this you need to know that taking a GHRH with a GHRP will give you the largest GH release you achieve. Literally making it 10 times stronger in most cases.

Research which peptides are GHRH and which ones are GHRP's. Study the profiles of each and see which ones work for you. Understand that with certain peptides elevated prolactin and cortisol levels may arise. These can aid in recovery, fat loss, anti aging and muscle building.

Insulin Like Growth Factor Peptides like IGF-1 and MGF are more geard towards growing muscle.

There are some new endurance type peptides that are trying to reach the effect of hormones like Epogen and these include: ITPP and AICAR.

I have had very good results running peptides in the start of training seasons and in between cycles.

Read, ask more questions and eventually see what works for you.

Stretch laid out the basics for you. GHRH + GHRP. My favorite GHRP is Ipamorelin, personally. IGF-1 is getting a bit more serious and I would wait to research that until you are comfortable with the GHRP GHRH combo.
You can click my banner to check out Blue Sky peptides. We are running a sale right now as well so hit me up for the promo code when you're ready to go

Thanks.
While I appreciate that God sees everything and diet is essential, I needed to have some science in front of me.
Rayjay1, What does it cost to get started. Pin per day? Monthly expense? I understand it for T but this is a new animal.
I appreciate everyone's feedback, thank you.

Just to give you an idea, I'm on ipamorelin and modgrf1-29 @ 500/100mcg, 3x a day.

Superior peptides is the way to go imo.

Yeah, I go anywhere from 100/100 CJC no-dac and Ipam up to 200/500 CJC no-dac and Ipam if I want a big pulse. But usually it's 100mcg of each. I do that 3x daily. So 300 daily for me. That means each 2mg vial lasts 6 days and part of day 7. And 5mg is what, like 18 days? That should help you calc the costs I hope, so you have an idea. Make sure to account for deals like buy2get1 and buy1get1 as well as sale discounts, so you know where you'll actually be.

I like to to get the CJC no-dac and Ipamorelin blend at 5mg with the buy2get1 free and have about 1.5 months. Once you take the %sale discount off the final price it's really quite affordable!

Okay I go to AN hrt clinic and they are trying to push me on the sermorlin. Now Everything I've read on Sermo
rlin has been pretty mixed. What are your thoughts?

IML Gear Cream!
I use ghrp-6 post workout and the evening for the hunger and it lasts until the am so im wicked hungry for breakfast. I also use igf des pre workout and sometimes ill throw in cjc no dac, and thats about it.

I am glad someone asked about this. I got the ghrp vs ghrh but whats the difference in numbers beside them, what do they mean, and what does it do for you in general? Newbness showing so flame suit on!

I am glad someone asked about this. I got the ghrp vs ghrh but whats the difference in numbers beside them, what do they mean, and what does it do for you in general? Newbness showing so flame suit on!

Number beside them? You mean GHRP-6 or GHRP-2, the number being 6 or 2??? Those are actually different peptides that are similar but not the same. GHRP2 gives a great GH pulse. GHRP6 seems to induce more hunger and some guys like it to help them eat enough. Ipamorelin induces the least hunger in my test subjects and is my favorite right now. Hex is strong but I haven't used it enough to have a conclusion or good comparison.

For the GHRH, the difference is typically w/dac and without dac. DAC stands for Drug Affinity Complex, and extends the half-life of the peptide tremendously. It can be used just once or twice a week at a higher dosage instead of 3x a day along side of the GHRP...

Hope that helps

I rec Mod GRF 1-29 100mcg 3-4x a day with ghrp2 or 6 100mcg 3-4x a day for 5+ months ( 5-8 IMO)
PM me if you think I can help or have questions, Iv used a few and researched a lot over the years.
Good luck!

Number beside them? You mean GHRP-6 or GHRP-2, the number being 6 or 2??? Those are actually different peptides that are similar but not the same. GHRP2 gives a great GH pulse. GHRP6 seems to induce more hunger and some guys like it to help them eat enough. Ipamorelin induces the least hunger in my test subjects and is my favorite right now. Hex is strong but I haven't used it enough to have a conclusion or good comparison.

For the GHRH, the difference is typically w/dac and without dac. DAC stands for Drug Affinity Complex, and extends the half-life of the peptide tremendously. It can be used just once or twice a week at a higher dosage instead of 3x a day along side of the GHRP...

Hope that helps

That does help some. Is there anywhere state states what each peptide does for you?

For example: we know that tren does certain things for your body while dbal does other things. Is there an explanation on what each peptide does and doesnt? And what is the benefits of using peptides over other things like tren,bdol,win,ect.... I hope that makes sense

That does help some. Is there anywhere state states what each peptide does for you?

For example: we know that tren does certain things for your body while dbal does other things. Is there an explanation on what each peptide does and doesnt? And what is the benefits of using peptides over other things like tren,bdol,win,ect.... I hope that makes sense

Between google, Wikipedia, PubMed studies, and these forums there is quite a lot of info. GHRH stimulates the pituitary to release GH. GHRP's also stimulate the release of GH, but they do so through a different mechanism so these combined are many times stronger than either alone. They are signaling peptides, amino acid chains that bind to and signal specific receptor sites.

other peptides all do very different things. BPC-157 is a peptide that was isolated from gastric juices and has awesome healing properties... Etc etc. just google the name of each one you want info on and read

Between google, Wikipedia, PubMed studies, and these forums there is quite a lot of info. GHRH stimulates the pituitary to release GH. GHRP's also stimulate the release of GH, but they do so through a different mechanism so these combined are many times stronger than either alone. They are signaling peptides, amino acid chains that bind to and signal specific receptor sites.

other peptides all do very different things. BPC-157 is a peptide that was isolated from gastric juices and has awesome healing properties... Etc etc. just google the name of each one you want info on and read
where can i get bcp-157 i need to try some in my elbow.

Back