Purchase Peptides

Advantages and disadvantages of GH/IGF-I combination treatment

Capt'n Finaplix
    BOARD REP

From the Deep Dark Bowels of a Land called FINA! The place where only the Strongest Craziest Muther Fuckers Dare to Go!
    Rep Points

Growth hormone (GH) is the primary regulator of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) production in a wide variety of tissues. There is much overlap in the endocrine, metabolic and anabolic effects of GH and IGF-I but both hormones have divergent effects on glucose metabolism, insulin sensitivity and differentiation of prechondrocytes.
    Theoretically combined administration of GH and IGF-I may be more effective than GH alone or IGF-I alone.

Arguments in favor for this are:
    1) Clearance of IGF-I may be markedly altered by the co-administration of GH and this will provide sustained actions of IGF-I.
    2) Higher serum IGF-I levels are achieved with a combination treatment of GH and IGF-I than with GH treatment alone or IGF-I alone. In addition, combination therapy may have additive or synergistic effects.
    3) The combination GH and IGF-I counteracts disadvantageous effects on glucose metabolism of either GH alone or IGF-I alone.
    4) GH may exert direct actions on tissues independently from IGF-I.
    5) Combination of GH and IGF-I may be more effective in improving tissue IGF-I levels. The combination therapy of GH and IGF-I might be beneficial in growth retardation, in certain specific subgroups of critically ill or catabolic patients and in the treatment of GH-deficient subjects with the metabolic syndrome and/or manifest diabetes.

It is at present unknown whether an optimal balance between safety and efficacy can be achieved with the combination therapy of GH and IGF-I, since this combination has been evaluated in only a small number of patient populations and in studies of a relatively short duration.
    In addition, a disadvantage may be the financial costs of combination therapy of GH and IGF-I.

In conclusion, there are many reasons for believing that administration of the combination therapy of GH and IGF-I could have advantages above GH alone or IGF-I alone. However, determination of whether co-administration of GH and IGF-I indeed is superior to either agent alone awaits further study.

J. A. M. J. L. Janssen
    pm me for questions

WWW.LEVRAM.US Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for posting this bk!

www.levram.us

Please PM me if you have any questions or problems!
    www.levram.us
    All orders come with automated status updates so youre never wondering.

senior memeber

Rep Points

i have ran both at the same time and i got crazy results.i like to run hgh, igf and peptides so that i can run lower doses of all and get great results at a cheaper price.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i have ran both at the same time and i got crazy results.i like to run hgh, igf and peptides so that i can run lower doses of all and get great results at a cheaper price.
    Ya,this is what I am thinking,IGF-1 and GHRP-2 or 6 and see what it lends for results,also cut back on my gear and add this.

Rep Points

Good read thanks for posting.
    The AA is a in the post, currently saving up for a couple of more vials of IGF1 LR3.