• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I just had a guy at work as me was I taking creatine

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry you that know me why it would be so funny to me.. I just told him know I changed my diet. :) Which I did do that and added a few daily injections but they dont need to know that.

Sorry you that know me why it would be so funny to me.. I just told him know I changed my diet. :) Which I did do that and added a few daily injections but they dont need to know that.

Yeah, I take Creatren!

I have had that question in the gym but not at work.

Wait so are you taking creatine then or not?? answer the question :paddle:

I told him no I just drink protein shakes. I also take vit C :)

Haven't gotten more then four hours of sleep in about four weeks. REALLY fun. Lol

IML Gear Cream!
Duuuuuuude, how much can you bench press? :wacko:

I just tell people I'm taking equipoise. They are like..."epi - what?" I'm just like forget it. It was a joke. Seriously just tell people you are on T-var. The shit works. Then you can tell them how it converts to trenbolone in your body. See if they are following. Then tell them it is the steroid of the Gods. Perfectly legal..bro. :owned:

Its all good I work with a bunch of out of shape popcorn soda drinking nerds "IT Guy myself" I know cant tell how I post in forums...Bad grammar and spelling in almost everything I post in the forums.. I dont take the time to read what I wrote since I am doing so much other crap at the same time.

I had a young skinny buck I'm the gym stop me and go "hey bro, do you take creatine?" I just laughed and said yes.

I tell them it's genetics, but then I don't juice so it must be.

IML Gear Cream!
No one asks me anything :(

Sent from The Mothership

I got pulled over by a cop and he asked if i had any drugs or "Steroids" in the car. Literally asked if i had steroids on me. Caught me off guard for a sec..i felt flattered but annoyed. yeah i drive around with vials everywhere and pin at red lights. maybe he was looking to score some gears? I couldnt get a good look at his physique because it was at night and he kept the maglite in my face the entire time. Maybe he was a big. who knows.

Cops are notorious for being not bigs. It gives them a complex so they get a badge which gives them the ability to act like a big while not being a big.

Sent from The Mothership

people will try anything if you can promise results. just look at all the penis growth adds

I was at the liquor store loading up on beers and whiskey for my staff Friday afternoon and this 150 lb skater dude turns to me and says "drinking all that will make your muscles small" I said nothing. Then when I walked outside he skated by and asked how much I benched. I got in my Jeep and drove off.

I was at the liquor store loading up on beers and whiskey for my staff Friday afternoon and this 150 lb skater dude turns to me and says "drinking all that will make your muscles small" I said nothing. Then when I walked outside he skated by and asked how much I benched. I got in my Jeep and drove off.
I would've slapped him off his skater board. I had some punk tell me whats wrong with my biceps, if all I do is curl....I asked him if he wanted to feel what my other muscles can do....

Cops are notorious for being not bigs. It gives them a complex so they get a badge which gives them the ability to act like a big while not being a big

Cops don't pay for gears. Just like they don't pay for hookers or brisket

Back