• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

any aware miscers here?

gusfring

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
long time lurker. was wondering if there are any miscers on this board? miscers? we ironmag-users now?

for your time:

photo-8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
miscer is that another way of saying Ima beta

Subbed for miscer tossinf

i had to google this shit

   

miscer

A miscer is a member of the misc section of the bodybuilding.com forums. While most of the bodybuilding.com forums are geared towards the bodybuilding lifestyle, with a few exceptions, the misc section is generally where all the unrelated random topics tend to be posted.

Miscers are predominatley male in the 18-34 age bracket. Although many claim to be avid bodybuilders, a lot do not look it judging by their avatar pictures.

Miscers tend to be a cynical, impatient and fickle lot and do not take kindly to unfunny trolling. Said trolls are often dealt with harshly and negged to oblivion.

Most miscers are looked down upon by other members of the forum because they post almost exclusively in the misc section and many do not even work out. It is also where most of the forums trolls congegrate.

To make it as a miscer your main goal should be providing entertainment to the other misc members. Probably the easiest way would be providing comedy relief or posting something informative or of an 'epic' nature.

Miscer Troll: "What's up my fellow miscers? Are you aware that protein harms your liver? Don't take protein brahs, stay natural like me!"

Miscer: "Negged"

Now we gotta rename this section Raw/Anything Goes so we can be RAGers...

I got a rager from that pic

wow that definition was pretty spot on

Enlightenment

Sent from The Mothership

I thought he just made a typo and was talkin about misers!

a stingy hoarder.....yeah gearz!

IML Gear Cream!
Thx Griff.. cause I have & had no f'ing idea what it was.... :geewhiz:

Just keep that stupid misc mindset for the bb.com crowd. Srs (actually serious bro. And by bro I mean never my bro.) I enjoyed the misc back around 2009. Imo It's shit now. Or it was a few years ago, had to stop reading honestly.

There is a reason were here and not there.

Back