• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

RC Blood Test

rclabwholesale

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is what everyone was waiting for...

When I first got RC products in, this was my test levels on 500mg Test E.

The qaulity of product has by far exceeded my expecations and I think everyone will definitely enjoy it!!!!

Attachments

• 20140710_120352.jpg
    20140710_120352.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 46
  • 20140710_120456.jpg
    20140710_120456.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 35
  • PART_1405008334373_20140710_120440.jpg
    PART_1405008334373_20140710_120440.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 29
maby he read it wrong.... next to the result is the normal range bro.... 250-1000 ng/ml lol

Seems low for 500 mg of test e

Thats actually spot on or better brother! 2500 to 3000 is kind of the higher end of the spectrum for 500mg/week. At least judging by my experiences and what I've read ;) Im sure we'll all see some feedback and input from some of our more experienced members. I look forward to everyones honest feedback here.

Are these YOUR labs? Don't you work/rep for RC?......ineresting

We see reps getting bloods for the labs they rep all the time. What better way to show the source of your pride for the company you rep, than to put your own personal results out there for the world to see? I rep Crimson by choice, because I like playing for a winning team. I'd hate to think that you'd be skeptical of my findings just because I wear their colors.

Ill be testing their test e so keep a look out for that log. Rc seems like a no bullshit guy and I'm sure his product will reflect that without any problems.

yea, i was not going to post them because people would think it was a biased review... but just wait there are other guys testing if you need more proof.
Are these YOUR labs? Don't you work/rep for RC?......ineresting

IML Gear Cream!
thanks brother

thanks alot for always being positive brother! looking forward to your reviews!!
Ill be testing their test e so keep a look out for that log. Rc seems like a no bullshit guy and I'm sure his product will reflect that without any problems.

thanks bro! properly dosed gear is how it should be . if it says 250mg/ml thats what you need... having crazy overdosed gear can really cause problems when you have no idea how much of a compound u are actually running... and underdosed is just bad for business!!!
Thats actually spot on or better brother! 2500 to 3000 is kind of the higher end of the spectrum for 500mg/week. At least judging by my experiences and what I've read ;) Im sure we'll all see some feedback and input from some of our more experienced members. I look forward to everyones honest feedback here.

This is what everyone was waiting for...

When I first got RC products in, this was my test levels on 500mg Test E.

The qaulity of product has by far exceeded my expecations and I think everyone will definitely enjoy it!!!!
How long after last pin until blood test?

thanks bro! properly dosed gear is how it should be . if it says 250mg/ml thats what you need... having crazy overdosed gear can really cause problems when you have no idea how much of a compound u are actually running... and underdosed is just bad for business!!!

Definitely agree. People are happy to get what they pay for. Also, it's really too bad there's so many skeptics out there. You can't even post blood-work as a rep, without people thinking you're scamming.

Definitely agree. People are happy to get what they pay for. Also, it's really too bad there's so many skeptics out there. You can't even post blood-work as a rep, without people thinking you're scamming.
In this game you have to be a skeptic. I have used gear that reps showed good labs for only to have my own labs come back grossly undrdosed.

o yea bro no fkin doubt... that type of shit happens on the daily. i dont blame you man, if im trying a new product i want to be sure im not wasting weeks of my time and money. but time most of all. take all the precautions necessary to avoid some dumb shit!
In this game you have to be a skeptic. I have used gear that reps showed good labs for only to have my own labs come back grossly undrdosed.

I understand your point completely. It's unfortunate that there's bad apples out there, but we all require a degree of good faith from each other, in order to trust. I would say it's reasonable to be skeptical of a sponsor/reps, when you're always seeing mixed results of bloodwork/poor feedback/etc, but at some point you can't treat them all the same.

**RC is new on the block and has done nothing to deserve skepticism. All friendships/relationships made here are built on trust, which start with good faith. Again, I do completely understand your point though :yes: .

important part is how long from last shot was the blood draw? also the tough thing to judge is that as a rep for the sponsor, you might be inclined to use a bit extra test and have the numbers show better....not accusing anyone of this but thats my first thought when a rep posts blood work.

with the no minimum order i am tempted to try it out, i know what numbers I get on my watson trt dose so could judge it easy enough....may need to check that list again

important part is how long from last shot was the blood draw? also the tough thing to judge is that as a rep for the sponsor, you might be inclined to use a bit extra test and have the numbers show better....not accusing anyone of this but thats my first thought when a rep posts blood work.

with the no minimum order i am tempted to try it out, i know what numbers I get on my watson trt dose so could judge it easy enough....may need to check that list again

You state what a lot of others think. I use to feel the same exact way, until i found this forum. After hanging around and reading as much as I could here, on top of getting to know the members, reps, and sponsors here; it losened me up a bit. Other forums, that protect sponsors who constantly get away with selling garbage or underdosed gear, not so much.

IML Gear Cream!
i actually got those bloods done about a year ago when i was trying product for myself... like some people in the thread have mentioned, its hard to trust a new source until youve seen the product work for other people.. i got the rc gear and did my bloods to see if it was a lab i wanted to use. prices wer too good for me to believe the gear was going to be dosed right. bloods came back fine... as far as when i did bloods prior to last shot im not sure bro. its been almost a year. keep a lookout for new labs soon tho. should have a guy posting new bloods this coming week. wish i could help more
important part is how long from last shot was the blood draw? also the tough thing to judge is that as a rep for the sponsor, you might be inclined to use a bit extra test and have the numbers show better....not accusing anyone of this but thats my first thought when a rep posts blood work. with the no minimum order i am tempted to try it out, i know what numbers I get on my watson trt dose so could judge it easy enough....may need to check that list again

thanks for responding to this thread with level headed question tho bro.. this is legit conversation! i really appreciate you covering some important topics here. please feel free to take advantage of the promo coming up in aug, try it for yourself. you wont be disappointed i assure you.
important part is how long from last shot was the blood draw? also the tough thing to judge is that as a rep for the sponsor, you might be inclined to use a bit extra test and have the numbers show better....not accusing anyone of this but thats my first thought when a rep posts blood work. with the no minimum order i am tempted to try it out, i know what numbers I get on my watson trt dose so could judge it easy enough....may need to check that list again

I am not saying your product is subpar but I got labs done once that came back VERY underdosed. I publicly posted the results and the UGL immediately responded by apologizing and sending me some free gear so I could "retest"....lol. Of course the new gear was going to test great. They knew I was getting labs done again. Maybe I will try out some RC gear and have labs done but it will be totally random.

If you have doubts....get some and try it. No reason for skepticism....try it for yourself or you'll never know. About as honest as you can be about it.

thanks for considering us, im glad you posted on this thread the way you did, maby people will take some of your advice before approaching random guys that pop up on the forum, we have been in the game for quite a few years and we would only offer a quality product, at an affordable price. as a buyer on the forums for many years i knew exactly what i wanted from a source. in time rc with be the manifestation of those ideas. and i hope to change the way business is done because no everybody gets it right
I am not saying your product is subpar but I got labs done once that came back VERY underdosed. I publicly posted the results and the UGL immediately responded by apologizing and sending me some free gear so I could "retest"....lol. Of course the new gear was going to test great. They knew I was getting labs done again. Maybe I will try out some RC gear and have labs done but it will be totally random.

Back