• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blueprint buy one get one sale

Animal187

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone order anything from this sale and actually recieve your stuff yet? I've ordered from them in the past and received everything fairly quickly. It's been 10 days since my payment was picked up.

Took me right at 2 weeks so you should get it soon.

Yeah I know they aren't a sponsor anymore. I'm just hoping they didn't screw some people over on their way out. It's good to hear HungLo got hos stuff in 14 days. There is still hope. Lol

Hope you guys get it. Have you talked to Jimmy little guy?

Thanks jimmy. I was hoping someone in touch with him would be able to ease my mind.

he7e8ydy.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah I know they aren't a sponsor anymore. I'm just hoping they didn't screw some people over on their way out. It's good to hear HungLo got hos stuff in 14 days. There is still hope. Lol

You should be fine. Especially a buy one..get ine free sale. BluePrint has some quality gear, so you can imagine how many orders got placed. Dont panic brother. First time I ordered from Crimson, it took month and a half to get my order. As you can see, the gear did most of the talking, Inspiring me to wear their colors proudly.

BluePrint will come thru!

Back