• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

80+ Shootings in Chicago over the Fourth

Robert Parrish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Only 14 dead, though. Wish they'd take aiming classes.

Lo & Behold, what's in my mailbox today? My concealed-carry license! Yep; the State of Fucking Illinois issued me a concealed-carry license. Last state in the nation to issue.

I now weigh about 1.7 pounds heavier. . .

Only 14 dead, though. Wish they'd take aiming classes.

Lo & Behold, what's in my mailbox today? My concealed-carry license! Yep; the State of Fucking Illinois issued me a concealed-carry license. Last state in the nation to issue.

I now weigh about 1.7 pounds heavier. . .
I read about this. 80 shootings and 13 fatalities. They can shoot but they can't aim for shit...

Chicago is worse than Philly , even worse than Camden NJ.....

Best time of the whole year to commit a homocide. That or wait till a good storm hits. Whitey Bulger would always try to combine his late night activities with a good thunderstorm. :owned:

My job takes me to some rather unfavorable locations in chicago. I have seen theses shottings, right in the middle of the day. I Know a few questionable brothers. But it really is its getting scary. Thank fully it's in relatively condensed areas and most know where these areas are.
I have looked into the concealed carry program i just haven't pulled the trigger.

I've worked in every shithole in this city in the past, I've seen it and heard it all! Almost been stuck up several times but played it smart and it was avoided, I've seen drive bys, walk bys, stabbings, riots, you name it.

At one point it was normal to me, now years have passed and I literally worry driving through the same neighborhoods I used to be in. I thank god I'm still alive today. I spent 6 years in the hell holes of the city.

cant be worse than Detroit or Baltimore

I have looked into the concealed carry program i just haven't pulled the trigger.
If you do, pass on the fingerprinting for the background check and save the $50.00. They say that can add a month to the three month *expected* period to get your permit. No fingerprinting, and I got my permit in just under 2 & 1/2 months.

If you do, pass on the fingerprinting for the background check and save the $50.00. They say that can add a month to the three month *expected* period to get your permit. No fingerprinting, and I got my permit in just under 2 & 1/2 months.

Good info. How bout dem cubbies>?:geewhiz:

I bet none of those shootings or murders took place in the obamas' old neighborhood.

Back