Legend Pharmacueticals

25% Off Black Friday Sale

Touchdown!

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Touchdown!

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Jaws55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    6314348

    Touchdown!

    Hey all,

    I posted a little bit ago about an order of some anavar raws. Came in today! Was super fast! Faster than some domestic orders I've placed which is crazy! Really excited. Just finished capping some of these bad boys. Cannot wait to start.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Points
    90325999

    hell ya brotha! thanks for the order

    i actually just capped up some myself recently. you will love them


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Jaws55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    6314348

    Thanks SwoleZilla! I've been taking them since the 10th hahaha. I know people say it normally takes longer to feel it, but I'm definitely got some amazing pumps on this stuff. and I'm only taking 40 mg per day so far! I figured to start off lower, because if it works all the better. If not I'll bump it up. Right now though I am very pleased!
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Jaws55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    6314348

    Hey everyone,

    Just an update on an order I placed above. Running their anavar at 80mg per day (started at 40mg per day for the first week).

    I know there's been some back and forth whether their var is legit. Now, take this for what it's worth, as I've never run anavar, but have run and love dbol.

    I haven't experienced any bloat/water retention, which is something I definitely get with dbol as low as 20mg per day. My strength over the past week has steadily started to increase. Nothing dramatic, but pumping more reps at the same weight or a little higher weight for around the same reps. My muscles feel harder and the pump is nice.

    So for the price I paid, I'm pleased with it. Again, new to var, and everyone's experience with a source can be different, but overall I'm happy with what I got from Legend. Take care all.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

  5. #5
    Registered User
    raysd21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere eating
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Points
    230976728

    52 posts in 3 years. Helping legend. Negged.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Jaws55's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    59
    Rep Points
    6314348

    Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    52 posts in 3 years. Helping legend. Negged.
    I'm more of a lurker/reader than a poster rays. This is the second time you've negged me. First when I said I placed the order you negged me. Now because I'm getting the results I expected from what I ordered you did again.

    I hope sending negative "reputation" on an online forum makes you feel better about yourself.

    This is as far as I'll go, as I stay away from internet arguments because they lead nowhere. Have a good life man.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

  7. #7
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    142
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Hey man thanks for the review. Just like I stated on ASF if you were running 80mg of dbol you would know it. Your Bp would be a good indicator. I gave you some rep back. Don't let people troll you. I bet he feels real good that he negged you. LMAO, Real life brother

  8. #8
    Registered User
    raysd21's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere eating
    Posts
    1,439
    Rep Points
    230976728

    In real life my buddy was taking 100mg of dbol and felt absolutely nothing. I contacted swolezilla and gave him an order # and he said there is nothing he could do. But he did feel the need to tell me how good his dbol was. I'm glad his worked. Good for him. Then I tested my anavar and it came back dbol....in real life mind you. Then I get told I'm a reverse scammer....

    This was all in real life.

    Dianabol in labmax.




    Anavar in labmax.



    My anavar test.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    waterboro,maine 04030
    Posts
    245
    Rep Points
    774015

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaws55 View Post
    I'm more of a lurker/reader than a poster rays. This is the second time you've negged me. First when I said I placed the order you negged me. Now because I'm getting the results I expected from what I ordered you did again.

    I hope sending negative "reputation" on an online forum makes you feel better about yourself.

    This is as far as I'll go, as I stay away from internet arguments because they lead nowhere. Have a good life man.
    ro,i am happ hear of yourgood results,there gear s dirt cap and from wat I seeworks,how can someone make paymens,do hey acceptpaypal vis or ust WU? Thanks

  10. #10
    Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP
    Uplifted's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    142
    Rep Points
    19512142

    Quote Originally Posted by mnmsnowbeast View Post
    ro,i am happ hear of yourgood results,there gear s dirt cap and from wat i seeworks,how can someone make paymens,do hey acceptpaypal vis or ust wu? Thanks

    wu

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    In real life my buddy was taking 100mg of dbol and felt absolutely nothing. I contacted swolezilla and gave him an order # and he said there is nothing he could do. But he did feel the need to tell me how good his dbol was. I'm glad his worked. Good for him. Then I tested my anavar and it came back dbol....in real life mind you. Then I get told I'm a reverse scammer....

    This was all in real life.

    Dianabol in labmax.




    Anavar in labmax.



    My anavar test.
    Ummmmm sounds messy to me

  12. #12
    Fishy shit very fishy

Similar Threads

  1. Touchdown!
    By MakeItMethylated in forum NapsGear
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-30-2012, 10:26 AM
  2. Touchdown !!!!!!
    By l69lou in forum Euroking-Gear
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->